Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Leaf News

His Beard is still not better than THE BEARD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    His Beard is still not better than THE BEARD.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIpTGfjP4f0

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

And from what I saw when he was brought back late in the season, he STILL got game.

But Untouchable says "I can't wait until the day when we won't talk about Braylon anymore...herp derpity derp..."

Jets better sign a GM soon.

The sooner they do that, the sooner we say BYE-BYE to Teblow and his butt-kissers....and HELLO, Braylon to a nice 1-year incentive-laden contract.

And from what I saw when he was brought back late in the season, he STILL got game.

But Untouchable says "I can't wait until the day when we won't talk about Braylon anymore...herp derpity derp..."

Jets better sign a GM soon.

The sooner they do that, the sooner we say BYE-BYE to Teblow and his butt-kissers....and HELLO, Braylon to a nice 1-year incentive-laden contract.
    Given how poor our receiving corps is, it'd be the smart thing to do if we keep Braylon around. Guy can still play and he's a vast improvement over some of the randy jag castoffs. Let's take Telol's money and roster spot and give it to someone who, you know, has a place in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Given how poor our receiving corps is, it'd be the smart thing to do if we keep Braylon around. Guy can still play and he's a vast improvement over some of the randy jag castoffs. Let's take Telol's money and roster spot and give it to someone who, you know, has a place in the NFL.
    You mean someone like.......HIM?

Leaf has got nothing on this beard....NOTHING.

You mean someone like.......HIM?

Leaf has got nothing on this beard....NOTHING.
    He's da James HardenThePaint of the NFL.

Look at those majestic beards!

^ I bet BE can play a little b-ball himself.

Harden would school him, though. But that's okay....

^ I bet BE can play a little b-ball himself.

Harden would school him, though. But that's okay....
    That's just the power of a majestic beard. They both have the ability to utterly **** on people without any effort whatsoever (even if Harden totally choked last night...), it's not even funny.

Alot of people were saying this clown would be better than Manning when they both came out of college ... same idiots who are today telling us Rex Ryan is the worst coach in the NFL. Hype is Hype.

feel bad for the guy. Your life peaks in your early 20's, you're on top of the world with the all the fame and fortune lying just out of reach of your fingertips, and then... it's gone.

And to make matters worse, everywhere you go your name becomes synonymous with failure. "Oh wait, are you that Ryan Leaf?"

Can't say I'm suprised he went down this path. Wish it was a different set of circumstances for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    The problem isn't just that he's an addict...it's that he's also a dick.

A bad attitude and behavior combined with drug addiction doesn't portend well for his future.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    The problem isn't just that he's an addict...it's that he's also a dick.
    So, you're saying he's an addickt?