Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And the winner of the New York Jets GM sweepstakes is...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully they are just negotiating.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. You guys are so needy. "Hire one woody!!! NOW!!!"

Yes, we lost out on Caldwell, but outside of that now, we're in perfect position. All our options we want are available and we could take our time to make sure we choose the right one. You seriously want woody to rush this? What's wrong with you guys?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    Lol. You guys are so needy. "Hire one woody!!! NOW!!!"

Yes, we lost out on Caldwell, but outside of that now, we're in perfect position. All our options we want are available and we could take our time to make sure we choose the right one. You seriously want woody to rush this? What's wrong with you guys?
    Rush? RUSH? RUSH?!?!?!?!?!

We are soooooooo far beyond rushing anything at this point. We are firmly in the "feet dragging" stage.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is beyond ridiculous. This is why this organization is a laughingstock. Every other team has there GM and coaches in place. We were one of the first to begin this process and we're still standing out there with our joints in our hands. Let us not confuse being thorough with just being plane inept. I'm sure after all this they are just gonna hire Cohen anyway which would be exactly what we would expect from this club. Can't count all the time wasted checking to see if there is any Jet news during te day. The team can't keep its mouth shut nd now they are treating the GM search like the D Day plans. Just frustrating.....and a bit whiny on my part.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its getting ridiculous... wtf is going on???

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by morgue man View Post
    This is beyond ridiculous. This is why this organization is a laughingstock. Every other team has there GM and coaches in place. We were one of the first to begin this process and we're still standing out there with our joints in our hands. Let us not confuse being thorough with just being plane inept. I'm sure after all this they are just gonna hire Cohen anyway which would be exactly what we would expect from this club. Can't count all the time wasted checking to see if there is any Jet news during te day. The team can't keep its mouth shut nd now they are treating the GM search like the D Day plans. Just frustrating.....and a bit whiny on my part.
    Doubt they'll hire Cohen Probably Idzik

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I

Lets hope these 2 Bozo's will let Idak make all decisions.