Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 288

Thread: Schefter: Jets could offer Idzik the GM job tonight

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I copy/pasted the man's bio from the COMPANY HE WORKS FOR, the Seattle Seahawks.

    I never heard of the guy. I did a Googlie search for him, up came the Seattle bio, copy/paste, share, done.

    What is the controversy in that? He hasn't even snubbed us yet.

    SAR I

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Nice try.

    The paragraph I quoted is from the SAME EXACT BIO FROM THE SEAHAWKS.
    SAR, are you PURPOSELY ignoring these posts that prove you wrong?

    Knock it off! It's annoying.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Hey, maybe you haven't heard. Ray Ray and sg3 are banned.
    I knew SG3 got banned, but what happened with Rah Rah?

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Why is the decision so "tough" for Him? Does he want the gm job? What is the issue?

    He's being offered one of only 32 elite jobs in the NFL, yet he'll be working for a complete buffoon of an owner. I'd think twice about it, too.

  4. #84
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hauppauge, New York
    Posts
    1,511
    After all the secrecy involving the GM search, why would this be leaked now? A source from the Seahawks "expects" Idzik to get an offer? Unless Idzik was actually offered the job, this makes no sense, and if he was offered the job, I would expect an immediate yes or no. Something just doesn't seem right about this. I hope I'm wrong.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Hey, maybe you haven't heard. Ray Ray and sg3 are banned.
    Permabans, or Partialbans? They never bothered me.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Hey, maybe you haven't heard. Ray Ray and sg3 are banned.

    I'm buying the first round!





    That's News to me!

    Now sg3 can add JI to his moniker : "Banned from TGG *and* JI. A GREAT STINKING HONOR"


  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by norm428 View Post
    After all the secrecy involving the GM search, why would this be leaked now? A source from the Seahawks "expects" Idzik to get an offer? Unless Idzik was actually offered the job, this makes no sense, and if he was offered the job, I would expect an immediate yes or no. Something just doesn't seem right about this. I hope I'm wrong.
    It's in his agent/lawyer's hands to dot the i's and cross the t's on the contract

  8. #88
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,231
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I knew SG3 got banned, but what happened with Rah Rah?
    His free spin card finally expired.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post



    That's News to me!

    Now sg3 can add JI to his moniker : "Banned from TGG *and* JI. A GREAT STINKING HONOR"

    lel. Where would he go next?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    It's in his agent/lawyer's hands to dot the i's and cross the t's on the contract
    It's also possible that they have a virtual agreement set when they interviewed him on Wednesday.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    His free spin card finally expired.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by norm428 View Post
    After all the secrecy involving the GM search, why would this be leaked now? A source from the Seahawks "expects" Idzik to get an offer? Unless Idzik was actually offered the job, this makes no sense, and if he was offered the job, I would expect an immediate yes or no. Something just doesn't seem right about this. I hope I'm wrong.
    Media has been backpedaling for weeks now. Whatever leak there was in the Jets organization appears to have been identified. They're actually doing a good job of not sharing with the media on this. I hope this continues, it's better than the "transparency" with the media. The quiet professional is what I'd like to see, and this is a good start.

  13. #93
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,231
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Permabans, or Partialbans? They never bothered me.
    Well, sg3 is harmless enough. Ray Ray was out of control. The board is so much more peaceful without him.

    Don't think it's perm but with the latter, it should be.

    Edit: I know he's reading this. EAD!

  14. #94
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    3,963
    5 pages of mostly people responding to IDIOT I

    playing right into his hands....you gotta just ignore and he'll go away.

    As for Idzik.........GET IT DONE TANNY!!!!!!!

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    lel. Where would he go next?
    Patsfan.com

    I give him 3 minutes.

  16. #96
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    If J. Idzik, whose forte is on business/operations side, becomes Jets GM, next significant step will be how he addresses #NYJ personnel dept

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Well, sg3 is harmless enough. Ray Ray was out of control. The board is so much more peaceful without him.

    Don't think it's perm but with the latter, it should be.
    I could understand that, but I'm pretty sure those two aren't the worst of the posters on here. I can do without drama, so I ignore those who I have zero respect for.

  18. #98
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,231
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Patsfan.com

    I give him 3 minutes.
    Have you met McGinley?

    He's become a regular staple.

    He'll grow on you (literally). Be careful.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Patsfan.com

    I give him 3 minutes.
    You know, that's the same thing Rob Ryan said.

  20. #100
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    SAR, are you PURPOSELY ignoring these posts that prove you wrong?

    Knock it off! It's annoying.
    What proves me wrong?

    A decade ago he was in pro personnel. Now he's running team operations including budgets, travel, and office parties.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us