Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 110

Thread: Pics of Celebrities Who are all "Grown Up Now"

  1. #41

  2. #42
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,964
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    What. Her favorite Wright Brother is Wilbuuuur.


    -

  3. #43

  4. #44
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,488
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Then:



    Now:

    There's no way that photo is real.

    Also, weren't you the guy who always excoriated Sanchez for his prolific exploits with young women? Good to know you're not above enjoying nudecelebs.com.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    She went to Syosset HS with my ex GF, she was such a nerd and introvert then, One thing im learning from this thread is telling my sons to be nice to the tomboys because you never know.
    Good advice.

    As for Portman, she's the trifecta: Beauty, intelligence, and sex appeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Exactly. Last time I saw I a mug like that, Eddie Arcaro was putting a harness around it.



    -
    LOL.


    Here's a great one, Hayden Panettiere:








    BTW, you guys checking out her new show, ABC'd "Nashville"? Wow, lots of hot chicks and shots of Hayden. Well worth a perusal.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Then:




    Now:





    / end thread
    I think her Big Bang Theory character of Amy Farah Fowler is genius.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    There's no way that photo is real.

    Also, weren't you the guy who always excoriated Sanchez for his prolific exploits with young women? Good to know you're not above enjoying nudecelebs.com.
    I could see how a NFL QB millionaire dating an 18 year old in high school could have ANYTHING to do with the 20 something year old Olsen twins.

  8. #48
    From Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in America.



    And later:






  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Exactly. Last time I saw I a mug like that, Eddie Arcaro was putting a harness around it.



    -


    "I need a really pretty face."

  10. #50
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,281
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Exactly. Last time I saw I a mug like that, Eddie Arcaro was putting a harness around it.



    -
    Eddie Aracaro? Oh yeah, my dad mentioned him. Some sort of Jockey?

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    From Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in America.



    And later:





    Throw some Labyrinth pictures in, too. She's been acting almost as long as Jodie Foster.

    She's freaking GORGEOUS though.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Throw some Labyrinth pictures in, too. She's been acting almost as long as Jodie Foster.

    She's freaking GORGEOUS though.
    Connelly has, arguably, the most amazing breasts ever to grace a mainstream movie. Couple that with her dark looks, and I'm gone.


  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Good advice.

    As for Portman, she's the trifecta: Beauty, intelligence, and sex appeal.



    LOL.


    Here's a great one, Hayden Panettiere:








    BTW, you guys checking out her new show, ABC'd "Nashville"? Wow, lots of hot chicks and shots of Hayden. Well worth a perusal.
    I love your posting style but man... On a smartphone when you click an imageshack link it opens up in the browser as opposed to directly to the photo and it drives me batty...

    /rant

    Carry on.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I love your posting style but man... On a smartphone when you click an imageshack link it opens up in the browser as opposed to directly to the photo and it drives me batty...

    /rant

    Carry on.
    I'm still a dunce at many internet functions, AGAW. What exactly is the problem? The size of the last Hayden photo or ImageShack in general?

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I'm still a dunce at many internet functions, AGAW. What exactly is the problem? The size of the last Hayden photo or ImageShack in general?
    Not you, imageshack probably built logic when you hotlink to drive traffic to their site when clicking a photo...

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Not you, imageshack probably built logic when you hotlink to drive traffic to their site when clicking a photo...
    Ah. Do you have the same issue when I use hotchyx.com as a hosting site?

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Ah. Do you have the same issue when I use hotchyx.com as a hosting site?
    I'm not sure but I can tell you some photos it doesn't happen on.

    Sometimes I just can't help but click lol

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Connelly has, arguably, the most amazing breasts ever to grace a mainstream movie. Couple that with her dark looks, and I'm gone.

    been trying to find the right words to describe her looks for the past 7 minutes.


    finally decided on, "she's really ****ing hot."

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    been trying to find the right words to describe her looks for the past 7 minutes.


    finally decided on, "she's really ****ing hot."
    LOL. You are, truly, JI's "belletrist".

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    been trying to find the right words to describe her looks for the past 7 minutes.


    finally decided on, "she's really ****ing hot."
    After release the stimulating material used rarely seems as important.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us