Thread: In house Guard options

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Orlando Pace
    Jonathon Ogden
    Walter Jones
    Anthony Munoz

What Has Ferguson done that Marvin Powell didn't.
    Powell made All Pro 3 times to go along with 5 pro bowls Brick just has 3 pro bowls..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Powell made All Pro 3 times to go along with 5 pro bowls Brick just has 3 pro bowls..
    Is Marvin Powell a HOF.

Untradeable players are HOF Players at Premium positions.

Revis while a HOF caliber player is not at a Premium position IMO.
    Ferguson while at a Premium position is not a HOF caliber player IMO.

For the right pieces. I trade both and tomorrow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Is Marvin Powell a HOF.

Untradeable players are HOF Players at Premium positions.

Revis while a HOF caliber player is not at a Premium position IMO.
    Ferguson while at a Premium position is not a HOF caliber player IMO.

For the right pieces. I trade both and tomorrow.
    Me too..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Great idea! Lets go out and sign all Pro bowl types for our inaccurate QB to play behind! Great! Really great! Are you for real? The guy had a great team in his first year. What did he win? What was his completion percentage? You Sanchez fans have got to get over it! I see a glaring need for an OLB that can rush the passer and a QB. Yet you want to recycle an inaccurate QB with no pocket presence.

Sanchez stinks, make no doubt about that, but you'd be against getting as many OL in here as possible because Sanchez stinks? Personally, as unrealistic as it is, I'd sign up for drafting OL as early and often as possible (2nd and 3rd round? Lets do it.) A year of playing time is extremely valuable for an OL. A solid Line improves RB play, and when Sanchez ****s the bed again this next year and we have a high pick, we draft the best QB we can, and he plays behind a line that already has a year's experience behind them.

Resign Moore for a year at vet min and have a competition at guard with the new draft picks and whoever else wants the job.
    Last edited by ubrnostrum; 01-20-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    Sanchez stinks, make no doubt about that, but you'd be against getting as many OL in here as possible because Sanchez stinks? Personally, as unrealistic as it is, I'd sign up for drafting OL as early and often as possible (2nd and 3rd round? Lets do it.) A year of playing time is extremely valuable for an OL. A solid Line improves RB play, and when Sanchez ****s the bed again this next year and we have a high pick, we draft the best QB we can, and he plays behind a line that already has a year's experience behind them.

Resign Moore for a year at vet min and have a competition at guard with the new draft picks and whoever else wants the job.
    He's as nutty as the "Sanchez fans" he bashes, prone to exaggeration and hyperbole. Pay him no mind and just throw in a few !!!!, he likes those.

Orlando Pace
    Jonathon Ogden
    Walter Jones
    Anthony Munoz

What Has Ferguson done that Marvin Powell didn't.
    Sorry what's your point?

You pick out the names of four guys in a league that's been in existence for nearly 100 years and an all-time great in the same franchise with 50 years of history and that's your argument that Ferguson is a disappointment?.... Forgive for failing to add much more to this discussion than WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Flymax View Post
    Draft oline 1 and 2 and watch mark be reborn.. Get an olb and fullback in fa..
    +1

That would be the smart move. Upgrade our Offense and manuever around the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post

Belichick is going to offer Moore $2 mil. I doubt the Jets can resign him on the cheap. Jets will probably have to draft 2 Guards.