Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Jets trying to hire 2 people?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    BREAKING NEWS: I'm hearing a buzz that the Jets have a 2 for 1 deal working. Idzik as GM @NFLnetwork's Mike Mayock as VP of Player Personnel

Man I hope this is true, I was just posting my dream scenario!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Bradway was a bad GM. He's an excellent scouting/personnel guy IMO. I was very happy when his demotion from GM didn't make him bolt from the organization.

In a way, he's like Rex. At the elevated position of head coach Rex is still trying to find his way a little and become successful, but most agree that he's probably best suited as a Defensive Coordinator.

I like Bradway and hope he sticks through this.
    I agree with this.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Man I hope this is true, I was just posting my dream scenario!!!
    Please take note of my sarcastic roll eyes.....hint.......hint.

Just a sarcastic comment on the state of our beat reporters.....

Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet View Post
    Wondering whether the delay is not simply to get Idzik into place but also to hire a VP of player of personnel, sort of like the job Lombardi got this morning from the Browns. Perhaps Idzik + Gaine, Idzik + Popp, Idzik + Cohen, Idzik + Bradway etc. Or someone Idzik has identified to join him.

Would make a lot of sense in some ways. The only comments that Woody has made from the press conference was that Korn/Ferry was helping with the restructuring of their front office. That started with Glat. Would be excited if they could pull of a "2 for 1". Would definitely excite a fanbase that is already worried about the thin resume that Idzik has on the personnel side.

I think Mueller worked for Seattle at one point, if I recall what i read correctly.

Can we stop with the fake tweets