Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets and News 1/18

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    +1....the tail numbers don't match from last week either. Today's is EJM826, last week was EJM865.

I'm sure Woody flies whatever Jet EJM gives him and this could totally be Woody, I would just like to know why this Salmon dude believes this is Woody (and why we were convinced that the plane in Atlanta last week was Woody as well)?
    Besided the plane that supposedly landed in Atlanta last week did not even land in Atlanta. It landed in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJM685

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @adbrandt: RT @schadjoe: woman tells ESPNs Shelley Smith that man confessed to orchestrating Te'o hoax & that Te'o didn't know..
    Te'o: After I sign my rookie contract, I will give you $1 Million to say you orchestrated this and that I didn't know about it.

Woman: Deal!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1....the tail numbers don't match from last week either. Today's is EJM826, last week was EJM865.

I'm sure Woody flies whatever Jet EJM gives him and this could totally be Woody, I would just like to know why this Salmon dude believes this is Woody (and why we were convinced that the plane in Atlanta last week was Woody as well)?
    I think EJM826 and EJM865 are flight numbers, NOT tail numbers. I think tail numbers usually begin with a "N".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I tweeted Scott Salmon why he thought this was Woody's plane. He responded:

Scott Salmon ‏@salmon48
    @UnitedWhofans Think it's Woody's tail number, wasn't sure at first, but then I saw it confirmed by Steiny.

Brian Bassett reported that the other jet last week was in Atlanta. I actually don't believe him because that plane did not even go near Atlanta. Plus it says that that plane left from Teterboro. Why not the Morristown airport? I live in Madison and the Morristown airport is like 5-10 minutes away.

This plane seems more likely.
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 01-18-2013 at 12:53 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Is this what it has come to for Jets fans? Tracking airplanes in the hopes we get our man? Seems rather bizarre.
    No doubt. Absolute insanity. But then. Consider what we've been through all our lives with this team. We're messed up.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    why would he choose coaching luck over sanchez?
    Makes no sense whatsoever. I mean. He's already coached Luck. You'd think he'd want a new challenge.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No doubt. Absolute insanity. But then. Consider what we've been through all our lives with this team. We're messed up.
    LOL

I have no doubt that being a fan of this team has taken years off of my life.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plus it's a hell of alot better than just pressing refresh all the time.

We get to act like detectives.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

The question is. Why was the plane in LA?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post

Scott Salmon ‏@salmon48
    @UnitedWhofans Think it's Woody's tail number, wasn't sure at first, but then I saw it confirmed by Steiny.

Brian Bassett reported that the other jet last week was in Atlanta. I actually don't believe him because that plane did not even go near Atlanta. Plus it says that that plane left from Teterboro. Why not the Morristown airport? I live in Madison and the Morristown airport is like 5-10 minutes away.

LOL. This is a joke right?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm gonna go out on a limb, and guess that woody swung by LA, picked up tanny, so tanny could interview at seattle for their impending front office vacancy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Scott Salmon ‏@salmon48

LOL...confirmed by Steiny. These guys are confusing flight numbers with tail numbers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I think EJM826 and EJM865 are flight numbers, NOT tail numbers. I think tail numbers usually begin with a "N".
    I gotta get my **** together if I'm going to start flying charter.

That is second on my list of pressing questions. The first one is:

Why does ice cream have no bones?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody hand-delivering Sanchez his walking papers?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Scott Salmon ‏@salmon48

Oh, so it's not true.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Scott Salmon ‏@salmon48

Looks like it did....before the FL flight.

08-Jan-2013 GLF5/Q Teterboro (KTEB) Dekalb-Peachtree (KPDK) 05:53AM EST 07:45AM EST 1:52

This is dumb. I'm stepping out of here and spend time on some more important stuff. Like checking if Tech Jet posted again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    DJ Gallo ‏@DJGalloESPN
    Once this Te'o story fades, someone needs to investigate how Matt Cavanaugh got naked photos of every head coach in football.

And talk about spin.

Mark Potash ‏@MarkPotash
    Under Matt Cavanaugh's tutelage, Mark Sanchez became the 5th QB in the SB era to win 30 games in his first 3 years, w/ 4 road playoff wins.
    Note the complete lack of stats ... hahahaha

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    The Jets are in talks with Seahawks exec John Idzik. Looks like this could get wrapped up today. #Jets

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    The Jets are in talks with Seahawks exec John Idzik. Looks like this could get wrapped up today. #Jets
    OUR NATIONAL NIGHTMARE MIGHT BE OVER!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    This should've been wrapped up yesterday!!!!!! I'm outraged!!!!!