Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tweets and News 1/18

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    David Canter ‏@davidcanter
    Been friendly with John Idzik for many years. He's a no nonsense old school football man. Hell bring immediate & immense change to @nyjets
    Tell Cimini

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Idzik is risky. No previous GM experience. Great salary-cap guy, lacks experience in scouting, personnel. Won the interviews, targeted yest.
    Cimini is flat out WRONG!!!!

Cimini please read Idzik's bio for goodness sakes!!!

This he calls journalism.

Good Grief

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been friendly with John Idzik for many years. He's a no nonsense old school football man. Hell bring immediate & immense change to @nyjets
    I like the sounds of this.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I like the sounds of this.
    who is david canter

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Idzik is risky. No previous GM experience. Great salary-cap guy, lacks experience in scouting, personnel. Won the interviews, targeted yest.
    where the phuck does Cimchit get his stories from. Damn for once let things play out. sick of these wanna be reporters.

GO JETS!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    The only one on this list I have a problem with is Cam and that is because I believe teams have caught up to his offensive plat calling and style

Every single one of the remaining above candidates I think given the proper personnel could do an outstanding job for the Jets
    Funny, but i like Cam and i think i could like Lombardi because of the Payton connection.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    who is david canter
    DAVID E. CANTER
    President & CEO

David is a graduate of both Ithaca College and the University Of Miami School Of Law. David received his Bachelor of Science in Sports Management from Ithaca in 1995. While at Ithaca David was a founding member of the Sports Management Club and played football for the Division III National Champion Bombers.

After working for the Florida Marlins during the strike-shortened season of 1994, David enrolled at the University Of Miami School Of Law. While attending law school, he had a chance meeting at a Shell gas station with former University of Miami standout wide receiver and ex Miami Dolphin Lamar Thomas. After their meeting Mr. Thomas became Davidís first client. David graduated from the University Of Miami School Of Law in 1998 where he was a member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. David has been able to combine his football playing experience, his sports management degree, and his legal background into the formation of his own sports management and representation firm DEC MANAGEMENT.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    who is david canter
    Mrs. Canter's son.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Jets owner Woody Johnson is calling candidates now to tell them the GM job's going to John Idzik.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this means he'll fire Rex tomorrow, welcome aboard. Of course that won't happen, but I can dream.

Don't know much about the "I-Man", but I wish him well in the new job. Go do many great things for this franchise.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Source confirms that Marty Morhinweg will, indeed, be the Jets new offensive coordinator, as @caplannfl noted. #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    It's official: Jets announce Idzik as new GM. Press conference likely Tuesday. And, yes, Mornhinweg is hired as OC. #Jets

Rex Ryan wanted an attacking style of offense. Mornhinweg will bring West Coast/pass-friendly scheme to the Jets now. Ground & Pound is gone

Could Michael Vick & Mart Mornhinweg reunite with the Jets? Source tells me it's unlikely as of right now. But never say never. #nyj

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Thursday RT @nyjets: A news conference to introduce John Idzik to fans/media will be held Thursday, Jan. 24, at 11 am ET.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody Johnson on Idzik: "After a thorough search i... it was clear to me that John was the right choice."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    As @caplannfl reported, ex-Eagles OC Marty Morhinweg will replace Tony Sparano as Jets offensive coordinator.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    On David Caldwell's $1 million housing allowance. I'm told that was what he requested, not what Jets were offering. #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just heard this interesting nugget. Bill Polian was in the room for some of the Jets GM interviews. #nyj

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just heard this interesting nugget. Bill Polian was in the room for some of the Jets GM interviews. #nyj
    This is very interesting if true. Woody went all out. You can't blame Woody for not trying...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    On David Caldwell's $1 million housing allowance. I'm told that was what he requested, not what Jets were offering. #nyj
    really...

this tweeting form of journalism is for the birds, our society of instant gratification is numbing

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    really...

this tweeting form of journalism is for the birds, our society of instant gratification is numbing
    Microwave society, mate. 30 seconds or less.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    In total, it was 10: Khan, Cohen, Mueller, Sundquist, Angelo, Gamble, Caldwell, Ross and Gaine. #nyj #jets