Thread: Now here is a guy we should trade for...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Now here is a guy we should trade for...

I really like a player who thinks on his feet....

-------------------------------
    Bengals offensive lineman Andre Smith was arrested Thursday after he allegedly brought a gun to an airport in Atlanta, of PJ O'Keefe, WCPO in Cincinnati reports.

Atlanta police say they found a .380 caliber handgun on Smith when he tried to board a plane at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport Thursday evening.

Smith, 25, of Birmingham, Alabama, appeared in court Friday morning and was issued a $3,000 bond.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That explains the traffic! What a jerk!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    I really like a player who thinks on his feet....

-------------------------------
    Bengals offensive lineman Andre Smith was arrested Thursday after he allegedly brought a gun to an airport in Atlanta, of PJ O'Keefe, WCPO in Cincinnati reports.

Atlanta police say they found a .380 caliber handgun on Smith when he tried to board a plane at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport Thursday evening.

Smith, 25, of Birmingham, Alabama, appeared in court Friday morning and was issued a $3,000 bond.
    He's too good for the Bengals to trade. Plus, this crossing with the law is more up the Bengals alley than the Jets

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first got here here that that sort of thing was frowned upon

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first got here here that that sort of thing was frowned upon
    Thanks, George.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    LOL to the George Costatnza banging the cleaning lady reference.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is the Bangles they don't cut players for getting arrested.