Thread: I love the Jets

All Pro

I love the Jets

I love the Jets, I like Woody Johnson as there owner, I love Rex Ryan as there coach.

I have read this board almost daily for the last 7 years, I check in on average 3 times a day, some days I hang here way more then I want to admit. Point is I am in touch with the state of the Jets.

I get the concerns that many have, and I have many of my own.

It is what it is. Love this team. Some day Rex will be gone and I will lament his departure and focus on the good times. Woody will eventually sell the team most likely in my lifetime and I will remember his ownership with pleasure feeling he did his best as he saw his responsibilities and desires.

And I am sure I will fall in love with the new regime.

What can I say, I liked Herm and Mangini also, LOL

God bless Joe Namath and the NY Jets!

J

Sooner or later you have to win the big one, just one and that keeps a fan base happy for years. It's tough watching rivals and enemies have success and the Jets get close for a year or so every 10 years.

We've been blessed with a ton of great threads today.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    I love the Jets, I like Woody Johnson as there owner, I love Rex Ryan as there coach.

I have read this board almost daily for the last 7 years, I check in on average 3 times a day, some days I hang here way more then I want to admit. Point is I am in touch with the state of the Jets.

It is what it is. Love this team. Some day Rex will be gone and I will lament his departure and focus on the good times. Woody will eventually sell the team most likely in my lifetime and I will remember his ownership with pleasure feeling he did his best as he saw his responsibilities and desires.

J
    Those of us who despise Rex and Woody still love the Jets. Lets Go Jets.

i love lamp

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post

J
    Whan I saw your "status", that's all I needed to know.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Whan I saw your "status", that's all I needed to know.
    Well I think you need to know SAR made a campaign promise to gunnails...and then his henchmen changed his signature.

BTW, does anyone know of a good henchman that can work only Sunday nights? Long story. TIA