Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Santonio Holmes Rehab

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Santonio Holmes Rehab

This guy came to camp last year out of shape and complaining about being worked too hard! How do you think he will come to camp after a foot injury? If I were a betting man, i'd say he's laying around smoking weed right now drinking 40's and a prescription for oxys from the surgery with refills on it. Now that I think about it, i'd sign up for that rehab....lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    This guy came to camp last year out of shape and complaining about being worked too hard! How do you think he will come to camp after a foot injury? If I were a betting man, i'd say he's laying around smoking weed right now drinking 40's and a prescription for oxys from the surgery with refills on it. Now that I think about it, i'd sign up for that rehab....lol
    Well according to Rex, he is a primary reason why the Jets were incompetent offensively this season. Holmes is a cancer on any team----we can only hope that he has an awakening.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't get rid of that overrated clown too quick for me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Well according to Rex, he is a primary reason why the Jets were incompetent offensively this season. Holmes is a cancer on any team----we can only hope that he has an awakening.
    Santonio Holmes is an overpaid Pus$y.

The Jets should could him outright and eat the cap hit just to send a message to the rest of the players who are or may becoming too comfortable.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    DeAndre Hopkins from Clemson.. Team Hopkins up with Kerley, Hill, Edwards