Thread: If the Jets did not hire Idzik

If the Jets did not hire Idzik

Suppose Idzik was not hired, I garuntee you the morons knows as Fatcessa, Cimini, Florio, and whoever would still rip the pick. For example,

Ted Sundquist: Retread who was a yes man to Shanny, and will do the same for Rex.

Jerry Angelo: Retred who does not know how to draft, and could never formulate a good offense.

Omar Khan: Strict cap guy...Tanny 2.0!!!!!

Brian Gaine: Worked with Bradway when he was GM for the Jets. Comes from a losing franchise with the Dolphins, and will be more of the same as we had.

I could write something for all the candidates, but esentially the indidivuals who hate the Jets will always find something to harp on.

I believe in Idzik!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Suppose Idzik was not hired, I garuntee you the morons knows as Fatcessa, Cimini, Florio, and whoever would still rip the pick. For example,

Ted Sundquist: Retread who was a yes man to Shanny, and will do the same for Rex.

Jerry Angelo: Retred who does not know how to draft, and could never formulate a good offense.

Brian Gaine: Worked with Bradway when he was GM for the Jets. Comes from a losing franchise with the Dolphins, and will be more of the same as we had.

I could write something for all the candidates, but esentially the indidivuals who hate the Jets will always find something to harp on.

I believe in Idzik!
    +1

The bottom line is that hating the Jets has become the trendy thing to do. I don't know why considering that the Jets have not won anything in 40 years so there is no jealousy there like with New England.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The bottom line is that hating the Jets has become the trendy thing to do.
    Idzik "the zipper" is about to change that trend.

Hall Of Fame
    Seth, are any of those things lies?

Doesn't mean that they can't become good GMs, but they are what they are. Their experience is what their experience is. Their resume is what their resume is.

I don't know why everyone is getting bent out of shape with the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

I believe in Idzik!
    Would have liked Gamble.
    Oh well, lets give this guy Idzik a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Seth, are any of those things lies?

Doesn't mean that they can't become good GMs, but they are what they are. Their experience is what their experience is. Their resume is what their resume is.

I don't know why everyone is getting bent out of shape with the media.
    They are not lies, but the mere fact individuals such as Cimini and the fat man do not have the mental capapcity to do basic research is disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The bottom line is that hating the Jets has become the trendy thing to do. I don't know why considering that the Jets have not won anything in 40 years so there is no jealousy there like with New England.
    Exactly. Picking on the Jets is like rich people making fun of poor people. The way the Jets are treated by the media, You would think that they started a bounty system to end players careers or had their star QB allegedly rape two women or that they videotaped other teams signals and cheated to win games.