Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What An Absolute joke

This board is becoming unreadable. How anyone can say anything negative, before the man is "sworn in" as Jets GM is ludicrous.

THOSE are the true SOJF's.

Not those like us who get pi$$ed off at this organization because we just HATE LOSING.

Smile

Everyone settle down. The pick was made, nothing can be done about it. It's time to see what he can do with the NYJets---We all wish him the best.

I like the Idzik hire.

Don't like the Morhinweg hire.

Oh well, in the end it's really about the personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    I am 100% not claiming expertise on the specifics of the Seahawks front office dynamics based upon having read a press release.Only the naive or the clinically stupid would do so.What a press release says the dynamics of an organisation (any organisation)are on paper and the actual reality of the dynamics behind closed doors are two entirely different things.I claim no specific knowledge of the Seahawks inner workings beyond what is public record,feel free to share your inside sources with us
    Neither was I, A poster stated that Izdik had a power equal to the GM and Carroll, I asked him where he got that info. The info that i gave I copied and pasted from the teams website. Could there be a different power structure than what the team says it is, I guess, but why? Granted I never got higher than middle management before i called it a day, but the three corporations that I worked for had a pretty firm delineation of responsibilities. All our customers and our critical vendors also had access to the organization chart.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    yes, I do. And what does that have to do with Idzik being part of a troika of power in Seattle.
    For someone who claims he never trolls, you sure do a great imitation.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    There are several morons right on this site that will criticize these moves as if they know more about the game than anyone else. One of them I'll give a you a hint, he's not from this country. But it doesn't matter anyway, he probably spends all of his time stoned out of his f*cking mind on cocaine. Hopefully, that person (if you can call him that) will overdose and we'll be spared any more crap from his filthy sewer.
    You're so classy.