Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon is my new favorite Jet

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Braylon is my new favorite Jet

He was the only Jet who really stuck up for Mark saying he didn't have the support staff. When he left Sanchez lost his best receiver & regressed. Our line hasn't pass protected well & say what you want about him he didnt complain about New WRs every year, below avg running backs, Tebowmania or no having Keller...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are you doing here?

Don't the " 49 niners" play today?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tomorrow.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    He was the only Jet who really stuck up for Mark saying he didn't have the support staff. When he left Sanchez lost his best receiver & regressed. Our line hasn't pass protected well & say what you want about him he didnt complain about New WRs every year, below avg running backs, Tebowmania or no having Keller...
    That's why Mark is not an elite QB, can't perform without evry other facet of an offense being strong.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    That's why Mark is not an elite QB, can't perform without evry other facet of an offense being strong.
    You could say that exact same thing about Kurt Warner. That guy was a disaster with no oline and a hall of famer when he got proper protection. He also had amazing receivers with Tory holt, Isaac Bruce and then again in Arizona with Larry Fitzgerald and anquan boldin.

It's confusing watching Sanchez play. I've seen him so much better than the way he's played the past year and a half. I know he has something much better to show than the way he played last year. He didn't have any time or protection. If we can fix the oline I know he can do much better. It's just not all his fault although he was part of the problem.

Maybe Sanchez will never play better than the best he played in his first 2 seasons. But he can play at least that good again in my opinion because we've seen him do it before.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cro's my fave right now.

But I do like the Bray-Bray.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Todays Sharknote;
    1 Braylon isn't on the 49ers
    2 Don't you have a 49ers board to annoy?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, you love him for sticking up for Sanchez, but in doing so he ripped the O-line and other receivers, so shouldn't you hate him for ripping his teammates?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Cro's my fave right now.

But I do like the Bray-Bray.
    Agreed

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Todays Sharknote;
    1 Braylon isn't on the 49ers
    2 Don't you have a 49ers board to annoy?
    I was kidding with 49ers being my team and I wrote that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    You could say that exact same thing about Kurt Warner. That guy was a disaster with no oline and a hall of famer when he got proper protection. He also had amazing receivers with Tory holt, Isaac Bruce and then again in Arizona with Larry Fitzgerald and anquan boldin.

It's confusing watching Sanchez play. I've seen him so much better than the way he's played the past year and a half. I know he has something much better to show than the way he played last year. He didn't have any time or protection. If we can fix the oline I know he can do much better. It's just not all his fault although he was part of the problem.

Maybe Sanchez will never play better than the best he played in his first 2 seasons. But he can play at least that good again in my opinion because we've seen him do it before.
    Sanchez isn't accurate and needs a tall Wr like Edwards

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon is a selfish douche with limited ability - he just seems a more reasonable human being when you line him up next to Santurdio.
    Last edited by Caught_Jetster; 01-19-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caught_Jetster View Post
    Braylon is a selfish douche with limited ability - he just seems a more reasonable human being when you line him up next Santurdio.
    He was a stud for us and when we he left our passing game sucked. We should have dumped douche and Metonio smurf holmes

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a stud for us and when we he left our passing game sucked. We should have dumped douche and Metonio smurf holmes
    When was this? Our passing game has been a joke a long time now. Was he here in 2004 and I not know. lol If by stud you mean a guy who dogs out plays yeah he was that.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edwards never got the love I thought he deserved from our fans. Go to youtube and watch his td's against the colts ands pats in the playoffs (both years) and you'll see what a monster he was when the ball was thrown his way.

His "drops" were always much ado about nothing as far as I'm concerned.

I hope he stays with the team. A freak like him should never had been let go in the first place. He had chemistry with Sanchez and Holmes did everything he could to destroy Sanchez.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
    Edwards never got the love I thought he deserved from our fans. Go to youtube and watch his td's against the colts ands pats in the playoffs (both years) and you'll see what a monster he was when the ball was thrown his way.

I hope he stays with the team. A freak like him should never had been let go in the first place. He had chemistry with Sanchez and Holmes did everything he could to destroy Sanchez.
    I gotta second this. Braylon has been a super Jet. Love his work ethic and passion. He produced for us and is misunderstood and under appreciated.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    I gotta second this. Braylon has been a super Jet. Love his work ethic and passion. He produced for us and is misunderstood and under appreciated.
    Totally agree....I hope Braylon is back in 2013.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Braylon was a favorite of mine also too bad he was looking for the same money that they gave Holmes.. I hope he retires a Jet..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Nicely said +1

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Braylon is a Beast ..tough and a big beard!
    LOL to the poster who coined METONIO SMURF..that **** is priceless!
    Holmes is average ..I like Kerley better. Remindes me of J Co.

My opinion this is when our team took a dump.
    Signed Holmes... released Bray..J Co left..Brad Smith went to Bills..
    we tried to lure in anamde amosowaganbergeno and just dropped the friggin ball for good. Replaced nobody. At least we got CRo back~
    BUTTFUMBLE! thanks alot Tanny