Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon is my new favorite Jet

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENBLOODBLITZ View Post
    I agree Braylon is a Beast ..tough and a big beard!
    LOL to the poster who coined METONIO SMURF..that **** is priceless!
    Holmes is average ..I like Kerley better. Remindes me of J Co.

My opinion this is when our team took a dump.
    Signed Holmes... released Bray..J Co left..Brad Smith went to Bills..
    we tried to lure in anamde amosowaganbergeno and just dropped the friggin ball for good. Replaced nobody. At least we got CRo back~
    BUTTFUMBLE! thanks alot Tanny
    Anyone that is a sign Revis at any price fan should love Rex because no one loves Revis more then Rex even his Mom..

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Anyone that is a sign Revis at any price fan should love Rex because no one loves Revis more then Rex even his Mom..
    Not me I say trade Mevis before he walks..
    I like Cro and resign Landry.
    Get a conditional 1 or 2 and a 3rd and i'm happy~
    Draft a Qb Rb Cb Rg Fs Lb????

We'll get 3 players for Revis who will give one useless year while we're rebuilding then move on..just the way I see it.

Get rid of Mevis and metonio...whole team changes

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon is 100% correct. I have been watching all the film from this past season, and the number of dropped passes that are catchable is insane. The number of passes tipped by our receivers that lead to ints is absurd. The number of receivers running the wrong routs on timing patterns resulting in interceptions is unbelievable. The inability for our RB's to gain yardage on the most basic running plays is inexcusable.

The fact is the Offense is severely lacking talent.

Other than Mangold, I challenge everyone here to name one player on the offense who is a top 10 at his position.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENBLOODBLITZ View Post
    Not me I say trade Mevis before he walks..
    I like Cro and resign Landry.
    Get a conditional 1 or 2 and a 3rd and i'm happy~
    Draft a Qb Rb Cb Rg Fs Lb????

We'll get 3 players for Revis who will give one useless year while we're rebuilding then move on..just the way I see it.

Get rid of Mevis and metonio...whole team changes
    Common sense is not allowed on this board shame on you..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Braylon is 100% correct. I have been watching all the film from this past season, and the number of dropped passes that are catchable is insane. The number of passes tipped by our receivers that lead to ints is absurd. The number of receivers running the wrong routs on timing patterns resulting in interceptions is unbelievable. The inability for our RB's to gain yardage on the most basic running plays is inexcusable.

Other than Mangold, I challenge everyone here to name one player on the offense who is a top 10 at his position.
    Absolutely agree 100%.

I've been playing this game with my annoying Giant fan friends.

Swap Eli and Sanchez everything else staying the same . Eli on the Jets team Sanchez on the Giants. I ask them what do you think their stats would be. They all say Eli would make the Jets O so much better.

Eli had 15 picks to Sanchez' 18 , Sanchez fumbled a lot more but he was also sacked almost twice as much. The difference is Eli has weapons, Nicks, Cruz, Bennett. If Eli's paying with the Jets O he gets sacked about 20 more times this season which brings their fumble numbers closer and I'm not even going into the offensive philosophies of the coaching staffs.

Did Sanchez have a terrible year - absolutely, but what QB would have flourished within Rex/Sparano's offensive system and the laughable playmakers they trotted out on offense this year.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally agree. I ran into him with my nephews at a sport store in Manhattan on Christmas Eve. He was buying a Yankees cap and was really nice. Man he is tall - at least the 6'3" they list him at.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's already proven Sanchez can win without Holmes(09). Tanny's biggest mistake was falling for MeTone & his agents good guy act in 2010. They totally played Tanny for that big contract, when Braylon was obviously Marks number #1 go to guy. Nobody was giving Holmes big money, that Redsking intrest was put out there by PunkTone's agent.

Trade that Cancer along with his big contract, and sign Braylon with a fair offer. Braylon,Hill, Keller and Kerly. Braylon wants to be a Jet, and he'd help out Hill in a big way since they both have the size, and could have the same skill set if he watches Braylon. Hills problem is he was to soft last year, and Tone did nothing to help out the rookie. If you got two guys with the size and speed of Hill and Braylon on the outside, they coud be Very Dangerous in a WCO. The bigger target's can only be a plus for Sanchez.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-19-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    I was kidding with 49ers being my team and I wrote that.
    Yea, after everyone ripped your ass wide open.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Our offense was absolute garbage and an embarrassment. Edwards was money for us!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    It's already proven Sanchez can win without Holmes(09). Tanny's biggest mistake was falling for MeTone & his agents good guy act in 2010. They totally played Tanny for that big contract, when Braylon was obviously Marks number #1 go to guy. Nobody was giving Holmes big money, that Redsking intrest was put out there by PunkTone's agent.

Trade that Cancer along with his big contract, and sign Braylon with a fair offer. Braylon,Hill, Keller and Kerly. Braylon wants to be a Jet, and he'd help out Hill in a big way since they both have the size, and could have the same skill set if he watches Braylon. Hills problem is he was to soft last year, and Tone did nothing to help out the rookie. If you got two guys with the size and speed of Hill and Braylon on the outside, they coud be Very Dangerous in a WCO. The bigger target's can only be a plus for Sanchez.
    I can't wait to get rid of Metonio Smurf Holmes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Yea, after everyone ripped your ass wide open.
    that's horse**** I've been a die hard Jets fan over 35 years.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Absolutely agree 100%.

I've been playing this game with my annoying Giant fan friends.

Swap Eli and Sanchez everything else staying the same . Eli on the Jets team Sanchez on the Giants. I ask them what do you think their stats would be. They all say Eli would make the Jets O so much better.

Eli had 15 picks to Sanchez' 18 , Sanchez fumbled a lot more but he was also sacked almost twice as much. The difference is Eli has weapons, Nicks, Cruz, Bennett. If Eli's paying with the Jets O he gets sacked about 20 more times this season which brings their fumble numbers closer and I'm not even going into the offensive philosophies of the coaching staffs.

Did Sanchez have a terrible year - absolutely, but what QB would have flourished within Rex/Sparano's offensive system and the laughable playmakers they trotted out on offense this year.
    Give Sanchez the Gmen WRs & Eli the Jets Wrs

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Edwards too. I hope he stays.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    that's horse**** I've been a die hard Jets fan over 35 years.
    I'm not saying you aren't. I'm saying that you took everything back once everyone ripped your ass open for what you said.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm not saying you aren't. I'm saying that you took everything back once everyone ripped your ass open for what you said.
    I was joking & I'm rooting for the 49ers since we are eliminated.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    I like Edwards too. I hope he stays.
    I really don't know I hope the New OC likes him & turns around Sanchez

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    You could say that exact same thing about Kurt Warner. That guy was a disaster with no oline and a hall of famer when he got proper protection. He also had amazing receivers with Tory holt, Isaac Bruce and then again in Arizona with Larry Fitzgerald and anquan boldin.

It's confusing watching Sanchez play. I've seen him so much better than the way he's played the past year and a half. I know he has something much better to show than the way he played last year. He didn't have any time or protection. If we can fix the oline I know he can do much better. It's just not all his fault although he was part of the problem.

Maybe Sanchez will never play better than the best he played in his first 2 seasons. But he can play at least that good again in my opinion because we've seen him do it before.
    Only difference is that Warner is incredibly accurate and Sanchez misses 3-4 wide open WRs a game, not to mention how many completions are slightly behind, high, low, etc resulting in no YAK.

Sanchez is not good. Move on.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

D'Brick didn't allow a sack until week 17. Amazing stat when you consider how bad Sanchez and the WRs were. Lots coverage/QB cant pull the trigger sacks this year.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    D'Brick didn't allow a sack until week 17. Amazing stat when you consider how bad Sanchez and the WRs were. Lots coverage/QB cant pull the trigger sacks this year.
    Dbrick was good Mangold is our rock our line hasn't been the same since Faneca was let go.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Only difference is that Warner is incredibly accurate and Sanchez misses 3-4 wide open WRs a game, not to mention how many completions are slightly behind, high, low, etc resulting in no YAK.

Sanchez is not good. Move on.
    Not to mention how many of those incompletions were caused by Receivers running the wrong routes, not coming back for balls, dropping balls. YAC, you want YAC I was happy when they actually just caught the ball this year.