Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nassib-mornhinwig marriage

Undrafted Free Agent
    THE BILLS DO NOT PICK BEFORE US IN RD 2!

We have the seventh pick Cle forfieted thiers, an all 3 teams at 6-10 rotate...

Were the tenth pick in the third, then back to 9 overall in the 4th...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    This yr

Manuel
    Jones
    Dysert
    Manziel ???

Next yr

BOYD
    The overall common denominator in your choices is the fact that you clearly assume height will bring success to the QB position

The logical side of an argument would provide the fact that 1) Manziel isn't eligible, 2) Manuel and Jones are terrible QB's at the college level, and 3) You're putting a lot of faith in Dysert (I do assume that Dysert with the right system and coaching can be decent)

Quote Originally Posted by nycuse View Post
    I'm a little biased but I think Nassib would be ideal for a Mornhinwig west coast offense. He's an accurate smart passer who set a bunch of records at cuse. Since I'm biased, what do others think about this potiental marriage?
    3rd maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    The overall common denominator in your choices is the fact that you clearly assume height will bring success to the QB position

The logical side of an argument would provide the fact that 1) Manziel isn't eligible, 2) Manuel and Jones are terrible QB's at the college level, and 3) You're putting a lot of faith in Dysert (I do assume that Dysert with the right system and coaching can be decent)
    I wold like to see a 6'4+ Qb on jets like 1's listed but there r a few other's I like who aren't as Tall too.. i really like BOYD next yr from Clem.. He reminds me of Rus Wil...

Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    I don't think Manuel is, but I'd take Dysert over Nassib especially with Mornhinweg as the new OC.
    I'd take Dysert over Nassib too. The more I watch the more I just really think his game will translate well in the pros. Nassib may be a more complete QB with higher upsides. Dysert to me actually looks like a safer pick though. Manuel just no. I am a FSU fan and Ponder was just a much better QB. I just never expected a lot out of Manuel. He is lacking in too many basic skills.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Id personally like us to suck for another year.
    Tank for Teddy? I am not a big college football watcher but I was pretty impressed by what he was able to do against the Gators. Big, strong, fast and accurate with really good foot work for a young guy. I am going to make a point to watch him next season as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Id personally like us to suck for another year.
    I think that may happen no matter who we draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I'd take Dysert over Nassib too. The more I watch the more I just really think his game will translate well in the pros. Nassib may be a more complete QB with higher upsides. Dysert to me actually looks like a safer pick though. Manuel just no. I am a FSU fan and Ponder was just a much better QB. I just never expected a lot out of Manuel. He is lacking in too many basic skills.
    I've seen most of the names folks have been talking about. I too am a no on Manuel and Glennon. Honestly, I haven't seen desert play at all though. Will he be in the senior bowl?
    Last edited by nycuse; 01-20-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MiseryLovesCompany99 View Post
    THE BILLS DO NOT PICK BEFORE US IN RD 2!

We have the seventh pick Cle forfieted thiers, an all 3 teams at 6-10 rotate...

Were the tenth pick in the third, then back to 9 overall in the 4th...
    We have a huge opportunity to pick a very good player in the second perhaps a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Next year - Boyd, Manziel, Bridgewater.

Definitely prefer to need a QB next year
    thats the guy!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I like Wilson or Glennon better.... JMO...
    Glennon in the WCO? I am not a fan of his in general, but he's about as bad a fit for the WCO as you can get.

Wilson on the other hand, I could live with Wilson in Round 2, I'd also be fine with Nassib in round 2.