Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 313

Thread: Ragu's raging ravens vs Raoul Dukes Dishonorable doucebag cheats official game thread

  1. #261
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    mine will be cans and i'll put vermont maple syrup


    and you never use the post office to ship booze

    i mail beer a few times a month, always fed-ex
    You FedEx beer a few times a month?

  2. #262
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You FedEx beer a few times a month?
    during warm weather months

  3. #263
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,979
    Yous two really gheyed up this thread between your vagina like betting terms and import export Frenchy shenanigans.

  4. #264
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,837
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Yous two really gheyed up this thread between your vagina like betting terms and import export Frenchy shenanigans.
    Riiight, says the guy who put a poodle in my avatar after winning the same type of bet.

    Anywhoo, counting on El Flacco to pull an Eli.

  5. #265
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,979
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Riiight, says the guy who put a poodle in my avatar after winning the same type of bet.

    Anywhoo, counting on El Flacco to pull an Eli.
    Ravens win easy book it ,up your bet. I have a serious semi sexual bet with gata.

    And that ****ing poodle is fantastic.

  6. #266
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ravens win easy book it ,up your bet. I have a serious semi sexual bet with gata.

    And that ****ing poodle is fantastic.
    you dont need her when filipinacupid.com is just a click away at the top o' the page

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Gotta see what the big deal is about.
    If you like hops, this is the game changer. There are many incredible ipas and specifically double ipas out there that are on par with HT, but this one seems to change people's palates. Since introducing my friends here to it here in NY, my friends are always referencing it when drinking any ipa.

  8. #268
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    you dont need her when filipinacupid.com is just a click away at the top o' the page
    The gf is from the Philippines in fact. We can't all be like you in shi#ty rental cars patrolling San Francisco, beer in cup holder looking for a hooker with a heart willing to accept your cash for some two way azz play.

  9. #269
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    If you like hops, this is the game changer.
    you do have to be somewhat familiar with hops - i gave some to a couple of Stella Artois type drinkers and they were too overwhelmed.

    they looked a bit startled.

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you do have to be somewhat familiar with hops - i gave some to a couple of Stella Artois type drinkers and they were too overwhelmed.

    they looked a bit startled.

    Very true.

    I like to pretend I'm getting my top blown off like the guy on the can. Complete with sound effects and hand gestures.
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 01-24-2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Beer.

  11. #271
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    If you like hops, this is the game changer. There are many incredible ipas and specifically double ipas out there that are on par with HT, but this one seems to change people's palates. Since introducing my friends here to it here in NY, my friends are always referencing it when drinking any ipa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you do have to be somewhat familiar with hops - i gave some to a couple of Stella Artois type drinkers and they were too overwhelmed.

    they looked a bit startled.
    I may be like Timmy described. I've been drinking almost solely Belgian Ales/Tripels for the past 2 years.

    I had a few American IPA's because I wanted to try a while back. I remember specifically the Sierra Nevada one (green label) really caught me by surprise with the first gulp.

  12. #272
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I had a few American IPA's because I wanted to try a while back. I remember specifically the Sierra Nevada one (green label) really caught me by surprise with the first gulp.
    I'm not really a hops guy either, but there are a few beers from Vermont, Indiana, and California that have enough citrusy juice too take the harsh edge off. I hate Sierra Nevada Green Label. Their Torpedo is ok, but still not what I'm looking for.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I may be like Timmy described. I've been drinking almost solely Belgian Ales/Tripels for the past 2 years.

    I had a few American IPA's because I wanted to try a while back. I remember specifically the Sierra Nevada one (green label) really caught me by surprise with the first gulp.
    The Torpedo IPA
    That one does a good job of bring out the flavor of the hops' delicious cousin, and definitely catches people not realizing the relationship.

  14. #274
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Super Bowl (you can pick)

    go with the spread day before the game

    If I lose - i switch to av of your choice with Cleetus printed in it

    If you lose, av of my choice with Claude LeGhey in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'm really torn on which team - that's why i was going to let you pick.

    I'll say niners.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Cool, I wanted Ravens

    It's on Cleetus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    that was actually my gut feeling - so you are dead now


    Your sentence will be delivered soon.

  15. #275
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,837
    Need some help choosing Timmy's avatar:










    [/QUOTE]

  16. #276
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,837
    Or some plain Deliverence


  17. #277
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Or some plain Deliverence



    avatar sized


  18. #278
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,291
    also can the mods please merge ragu's Ravens thread? I can't keep going back and forth like this. Thankeesh

  19. #279
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,408
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    And that ****ing poodle is fabulous.
    this would have been way more quotable and awesome

  20. #280
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,837
    Mold for JT's next fisting dildo: Jimbotron


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us