Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa Sunday Morning Confirms It All

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    You're making this board really tough to read, Scott. And this is coming from someone who usually can enjoy your schtick.
    I have to admit I feel the same way. I usually come to this board every day and typically enjoy SAR I hating (to some degree), it's kind of fun. But this is just annoying at this point. It's beyond obvious an no longer enjoyable.

If this matters to anyone running the site (I can't imagine one regular user will) I will be visiting this site MUCH less often and frequenting the many other sources for Jets news.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    SAR (Super Agitating Rectum) and Fatcesa - the perfect marriage of mental incompetence.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 01-20-2013 at 11:47 AM.

All Pro
    So the porcine Fatcessa is a reporter now? Since when is there any validity to what he says? Who are his sauces?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Wait... a radio personality who will say anything even if he doesn't believe it just to get ratings being quoted by a poster who will say anything even if he doesn't believe it just to get responses?

MY MIND IS BLOWN!

Is SAR Francesa?
    Yesterday's news stories were criticized because it was deemed 'speculation'.

Today's news come from sources inside the Jets organization and its deemed 'sensationalism'.

Make up your minds.

SAR I

So the ignore list is a great feature. I'm taking advantage of that now.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Today's news come from sources inside the Jets organization and its deemed 'sensationalism'.

Make up your minds.

SAR I
    pettine is gone this confirms it we have a new leak.

SAR believes francesa over nfl superbowl winning coach dungy who loved the hire...thats all you need to know..

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I have to admit I feel the same way. I usually come to this board every day and typically enjoy SAR I hating (to some degree), it's kind of fun. But this is just annoying at this point. It's beyond obvious an no longer enjoyable.

If this matters to anyone running the site (I can't imagine one regular user will) I will be visiting this site MUCH less often and frequenting the many other sources for Jets news.
    I just lurked during the season. Responding just became unbearable due to the responses I was getting from certain people. No football talk, just complaining and waving their own flags.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If true, SOJ. So fire Tannenbaum, but keep the rest of the confederacy of dunces? Well done, lads.

At a minimum, how is Bradway still employed by the Jets? Jezus-H.

+1. Every decision this organization makes seems to be half-assed. Mangini out, Tanny stays... Tanny out, Rex stays... Schotty out, all other offense coaches stay. Never all in on anything. It speaks to a weak decision maker at the top.

How is posting what I just heard on the radio 'schtick'?

Francesa stated this info came from inside the Jets organization.

SAR I
    Might have something to do with the fact, over the last three months you have said the same thing over and over and over. You have said it in 39 different ways, but it always sends the same message. You hate Rex Ryan. We know.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Wait... a radio personality who will say anything even if he doesn't believe it just to get ratings being quoted by a poster who will say anything even if he doesn't believe it just to get responses?

MY MIND IS BLOWN!

Is SAR Francesa?

You know, now that I think about it, I have never seen them together.

Wait, no. the Fat man does not work for his wife.

Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    SAR believes francesa over nfl superbowl winning coach dungy who loved the hire...thats all you need to know..
    maybe sar i is francessa.

Make up your minds.

SAR I
    WHile I quote SAR1 here, this is for everyone.

What are you trying to accomplish? I am sure you don't feel the need to convert everyone who does not feel the same way as you to your side of thinking. I have not read all your posts but i some you insist on other posters providing you with facts to support your opinions..

In the end WHO GIVES A ****!
    This board is becoming unreadable because you all insist on debating one another forever on topics where neither side is going to change their mind. Post your opinion. Throw a possible response and move on already. This place is going to turn into a civil war soon. Enough is enough already!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I just lurked during the season. Responding just became unbearable due to the responses I was getting from certain people. No football talk, just complaining and waving their own flags.
    Well said.....

Make up your minds.

SAR I
    All joking aside with the people that have left the beat writers have been wrong a LOT in the GM process which makes me think the sources aren't necessarily spot on anymore. Last year we couldn't make a move without it leaking 5 minutes after the decision was made.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    Please. I believe Dungy is sincere, but if asked about anyone he's worked with, Dungy will give a positive quote. He's not the type to trash someone in the press. It's like saying, "that QB must be great, Jon Gruden is raving about him on Monday night football."

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe the source is Woody Johnson.

Ultimate mindphuck.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If true, SOJ. So fire Tannenbaum, but keep the rest of the confederacy of dunces? Well done, lads.

At a minimum, how is Bradway still employed by the Jets? Jezus-H.
    It doesn't seem like the Jets have a problem in identifying talent, it seems their problem is in persuading decision makers and following through (eg Russell Wilsoon). I would still love to know the full story behind Clinkscales departure.

Idzik is a business guy. Never picked a player in his life.

No other NFL team wanted Idzik, interviewed him, or had him on their radar.

Jets interview process included no football men. Woody, Korn/Ferry, Glat. This is a business hire not a football hire.

Jets will not change Tannenbaums draft staff.

Idzik told he makes the Rex Ryan decision next season, has authority to fire him.

SAR I

All I need to know about Francesa and his agenda against the Jets is how he *****ed that the Jets would never give him access to players for his show.

He was "scorned" by the bad ol Jets and since then he's been spewing nothing more than propaganda, lies and hate torwards the Jets Organization, he's playing the victim to drive up his ratings.

He's a useful listen for two things Yankee baseball & horse racing otherwise its not worth listening to his babble.

Botom line here's a guy who bashes everything and anything the Jets do and yet he puts Lawernce Taylor on a pedestal. Tells me all I need to know about this blowhard.

Hall Of Fame
    Idzik is a business guy. Never picked a player in his life.

No other NFL team wanted Idzik, interviewed him, or had him on their radar.

Jets interview process included no football men. Woody, Korn/Ferry, Glat. This is a business hire not a football hire.

Jets will not change Tannenbaums draft staff.

Idzik told he makes the Rex Ryan decision next season, has authority to fire him.

SAR I
    So what exactly is your point? That you do not think Idzik will do a good job? You seem to be going on and on about nothing. Who would YOU have wanted the Jets to hire specifically and why?