Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa Sunday Morning Confirms It All

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Proven liar? Regarding the Jets GM hire, I heard Francesa say that hiring a coach before a GM is hired "never works." Correction, he yelled "NEVAH WORKS!"

Never. Never. Never. As in, impossible. As in, will never deliver the right outcome. As in, teams that do this inevitably lose.

Seattle hired Carroll before their GM. Look it up.

I'd say 25 teams in the league would swap rosters with Seattle in a heartbeat right now.

Francesa's a liar.
    What has Carrol won? How do you know it works?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Are you purposely going out of your way to be the boards biggest idiot?

Sent from a phone using an app

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

To be honest, there is a reason that he was one of the last GM's to go. Having said that, if the guy is a real executive and his ego doesn't get in the way when it comes to player selection, he might work out. Beyond that, why do people bother to post to a thread that they find absurd or just plane stupid. This is where a lot of animosity seems to come out on this forum. If you don't like the title of the thread, or the author's opinion, why bother to post at all?

By the way, I'm still waiting for someone to give us an example of a lie Francesca told via the Jets?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I just lurked during the season. Responding just became unbearable due to the responses I was getting from certain people. No football talk, just complaining and waving their own flags.
    We had the "better" brother to represent, no worries...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    To be honest, there is a reason that he was one of the last GM's to go. Having said that, if the guy is a real executive and his ego doesn't get in the way when it comes to player selection, he might work out. Beyond that, why do people bother to post to a thread that they find absurd or just plane stupid. This is where a lot of animosity seems to come out on this forum. If you don't like the title of the thread, or the author's opinion, why bother to post at all?

By the way, I'm still waiting for someone to give us an example of a lie Francesca told via the Jets?
    Your defending the biggest Jets hater in the media? I dont listen to the guy enough to know he has lied about Jets or not.. I have heard his agenda many times and that is pure Jets hate...You agree with that? So your defending him why? Your a Jets fan? or part of Sar's new Jet hater clan? Your status about our new gm is trolllike..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    How is posting what I just heard on the radio 'schtick'?

Francesa stated this info came from inside the Jets organization.

SAR I
    In the full discussion, which you missed, Tubby said that a football executive, not from the Jets called him after his show Fri. to tell him some info about Idzik.
    The Jets proper gave him nothing except som talking points, so in his usual way just conflated facts with his opinion and sprinkled a few SOJF dopes like Ira on top.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What has Carrol won? How do you know it works?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Your defending the biggest Jets hater in the media? I dont listen to the guy enough to know he has lied about Jets or not.. I have heard his agenda many times and that is pure Jets hate...You agree with that? So your defending him why? Your a Jets fan? or part of Sar's new Jet hater clan? Your status about our new gm is trolllike..
    Pay attention. I was not defending Fransceca. You need to up that ability to read a bit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Pay attention. I pointed out that although the coach was hired before the GM in Seattle, the coach has won nothing! So it was a horrible example.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pay attention. I was not defending Fransceca. You need to up that ability to read a bit.
    Be careful there.

Everything's the fault of the "media". So if we get a new "media", we'll win the Super Bowl because the "media" is our problem.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful there.

Everything's the fault of the "media". So if we get a new "media", we'll win the Super Bowl because the "media" is our problem.

SAR I
    Can we do that? Sounds like a masterful plan!!!! I'm In!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pay attention. I pointed out that although the coach was hired before the GM in Seattle, the coach has won nothing! So it was a horrible example.
    Putting you on ignore after this for your trolling.

Again, Fatty said it never works for a team to have a coach in place before a GM.

He didn't say win a Super Bowl. Seattle did just that and just finished a season with:

An 11-5 record, 5 pro bowlers with a snub of Sherman.

perhaps the best young QB in the league.

#2 total offense in the league.
    #5 total defense in the league.

But yeah, that my example's horrible, and Francesa's on the money.

Nice contribution to the board.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol ya sure pal.. Someone mentioned Fatman lied about the Jets, you make it a point to prove that he did lie.. When no one answers, you again make it a issue in another post as if defending a major jet hater's credibility was huge issue to you.. No your not defending him, I take it back lol amazing..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not on any other NFL teams radar for a GM job.

That was the quote.

SAR I
    Probably a good thing. Have you seen the clowns some of these other teams have been hiring?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, Fatty said it never works for a team to have a coach in place before a GM.

He didn't say win a Super Bowl. Seattle did just that and just finished a season with
    Don't forget Mike Francesa's precious New York Giants won a Super Bowl in 2007 with a new GM and old head coach. Granted Reese was an in-house hire it still counts against his lame argument.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You think we forgot what you did to us last summer?

Think again.

We liked it when the Jets clearly were losers at Halloween and you disappeared between Thanksgiving and New Year's. Great Jets fan, you are, calling loyal fans and season ticket holders into question as if you have the right.

SAR I
    You're s delusional moron with grand opinions of yourself. Run from a board? You truly are an idiot if you believe a Jet win or loss keeps me away from here when it's sh1tty, whiney fans like you that leaves me with no interest in coming here. Apparently there are more than a few who agree, you ruin this place for more than a few of us.

I've had season tickets longer than you, support the team more than you ever have, and know more about the game than you ever will.

You are just a sh1t stirrer dressed as a replica Jet fan who takes more pleasure trolling a Jet fan board trying to see how many you can annoy than watching the team..

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You're s delusional moron with grand opinions of yourself. Run from a board? You truly are an idiot if you believe a Jet win or loss keeps me away from here when it's sh1tty, whiney fans like you that leaves me with no interest in coming here. Apparently there are more than a few who agree, you ruin this place for more than a few of us.

I've had season tickets longer than you, support the team more than you ever have, and know more about the game than you ever will.

You are just a sh1t stirrer dressed as a replica Jet fan who takes more pleasure trolling a Jet fan board trying to see how many you can annoy than watching the team..
    WOW. Sar just got buried and rightfully so.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

We are going to be a bad team for several years.

You either need to learn to get along with posters who have different opinions than yours or find another place to post. This isn't a fan club. It sounds like that's what you're looking for.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You either need to learn to get along with posters who have different opinions than yours or find another place to post. This isn't a fan club. It sounds like that's what you're looking for.

SAR I
    Ok.

Fire Rex.

Sign Leinart.

GAP CLOSED

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

SAR I
    Sorry bro but I feel the need to chime in.

How do you know that the team will be bad for "several years?" do you have a crystal ball or something? also it seems like you should heed your own words because it appears that you speak with forked tongue and lastly, this IS in deed a "fan club" and a simple google search ( like you seem to always suggest) will show that this place falls under "fan club" look here:

From Wiki:

A fan club is a group that is dedicated to a well-known person, group, idea (such as history) or sometimes even an inanimate object (such as a famous building). Most fan clubs are run by fans who devote considerable time and resources to supporting them. There are also "official" fan clubs that are run by someone associated with the person or organization the club is centered around. This is the case for many musicians, sports teams and more

Should you feel compelled to click the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_club