Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa Sunday Morning Confirms It All

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post
    Sorry bro but I feel the need to chime in.

How do you know that the team will be bad for "several years?" do you have a crystal ball or something? also it seems like you should heed your own words because it appears that you speak with forked tongue and lastly, this IS in deed a "fan club" and a simple google search ( like you seem to always suggest) will show that this place falls under "fan club" look here:

From Wiki:

A fan club is a group that is dedicated to a well-known person, group, idea (such as history) or sometimes even an inanimate object (such as a famous building). Most fan clubs are run by fans who devote considerable time and resources to supporting them. There are also "official" fan clubs that are run by someone associated with the person or organization the club is centered around. This is the case for many musicians, sports teams and more

Should you feel compelled to click the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_club
    lol Sar toasted again.. In his defense I get his agenda.. he LOVED sanchez and defending him until well, he was the last person left on earth who realized how bad he has become.. He placed the blame on Mark's failures on Rex, who he was certain would get canned after this year as payback..When he didnt he flipped..He will troll on the Jets until Rex is gone..

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    lol Sar toasted again.. In his defense I get his agenda.. he LOVED sanchez and defending him until well, he was the last person left on earth who realized how bad he has become.. He placed the blame on Mark's failures on Rex, who he was certain would get canned after this year as payback..When he didnt he flipped..He will troll on the Jets until Rex is gone..

I see what you mean, I guess it's safe to say that not only did Mark make the Jets look bad with his play but also this SAR dude look bad as well with his blind support of Mark. I guess he's collateral damage of sorts.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Idzik is a business guy. Never picked a player in his life.

No other NFL team wanted Idzik, interviewed him, or had him on their radar.

Jets interview process included no football men. Woody, Korn/Ferry, Glat. This is a business hire not a football hire.

Jets will not change Tannenbaums draft staff.

Idzik told he makes the Rex Ryan decision next season, has authority to fire him.

SAR I
    Your becoming a circus clown.

Quote Originally Posted by ken shroy View Post
    Why? For posting comments from a radio host for those who weren't near their radios to hear? That's suddenly offensive?

What's becoming clown-like is this forum and a few members that suddenly forgot their manners and are ganging up on posters because their panties get bunched when someone says something critical of the team.

SAR I

Banned
    lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelo okatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelook atmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookat melookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme

I am looking forward to a new coach. Please let us choose an offensive minded coach instead of a no vision DC.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    You're making this board really tough to read, Scott. And this is coming from someone who usually can enjoy your schtick.
    He was putting those words back into Francessa's mouth. I think SAR is trolling Francessa fans.

Why would any Jets fan even remotely care or consider what Francesa says about the team? It's like a Democrat only listening to Fox News in order to "catch up" on the good news from the White House. Or a Muslim signing up for Billy Graham's podcast. It's beyond ignorant. And that's even assuming the fat ass knows anything about football, which he doesn't.
    I mean, you really have to ride the short bus on a daily basis to listen to that imbecile talk about anything, let alone Jets football. Is this a joke? Damn. Seriously, how f'in stupid would a Jets fan have to be to listen to him? Somebody answer me. I thought people out here in California were morons.

The fact is John Idzik dealt more with the cap than anything else during his time in Seattle even though he did have his hands on personel with Tampa Bay and Arizona. Here's here to clean up the cap. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    +1

It's become an obsession for him lately.
    Lately? He's always been a self-loathing, pathetic-seeking, attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    SAR (Super Agitating Rectum) and Fatcesa - the perfect marriage of mental incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Why? For posting comments from a radio host for those who weren't near their radios to hear? That's suddenly offensive?

What's becoming clown-like is this forum and a few members that suddenly forgot their manners and are ganging up on posters because their panties get bunched when someone says something critical of the team.

SAR I
    For being a broken record and posting "partial" facts. You have become a clown.

As Jet fans all we can do id give Idak a chance, let him run the show. Maby Cornhole knows what their doing.

LOL @ the OP for trying to discredit Idzik already, and an even bigger LOL for the fact that he's using Francesa to facilitate that.

Sweet Sweet ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by ken shroy View Post
    Lol at BECOMING. He is a pathetic troll.

All League
    Couple things at play here...please, read on....

1. Francesa is a Sharp Businessman:

Francesa is a VERY SMART business man because he gets idiots like you to talk about him, call in and listen to his show because you know he will rip the Jets, no matter what the Jets do...well done Francesa, I wish I was as business savvy as you

2. Francesa's Last Jet Ally Gone:

Out of all of the people in the Jets organization who have an issue/rift/problem with Francesa (Woody, Revis, Bart Scott, Rex etc.) his last real friend there was MIKE TANNENBAUM. Francesa and Tanny always had a good, working relationship so as soon as Tanny was gone, OF COURSE Francesa was going to absolutely KILL THE JETS. He has a problematic business relationship with them from the get-go and now that his only ally is gone, it makes perfect sense for Francesa to absolutely kill them.

3. Business is Business:

When 1050 ESPN Radio became the flagship station of the NY Jets a couple of years back, they took all of their Jets talent, interviews etc with them. In order for 1050 to try to compete in the afternoon slot with Francesa...Francesa vs. Michael Kay, 1050 said to the Jets, "we need all exclusive Jets interviews here on 1050", and the Jets complied...i.e. for those of you who can't put 2 and 2 together, Mike Francesa was left IN THE DARK without the ability to have Jets players, coaches etc. on his show on a regular basis. Next thing you know, Francesa rips the Jets at any chance he gets because, why not? If you were essentially 'cock blocked' from doing your business, you would do the same exact thing. 1050 took all Jets interviews away from 660=Francesa rips the Jets whenever he can.

4. Ratings

Mike Francesa is in the business of getting ratings folks....RATINGS=$$$$$$$. Mike knows the Jets fans are easily irked and annoyed and he loves to throw gas on the fire...he throws gas on the fire, scratches at some old wounds and you know what happens? His phones start ringing off the hook and every Jet fan tunes into his radio show to see what he is going to say next. HE IS A GENIUS BUSINESSMAN! He knows exactly what to say and how to say it to Jets fans in order to get us going, get us all hot and bothered, we turn on his show, we start calling in and BAM, his boring show just got that much more interesting because he is "arguing" with Jets fans. That's his job...to debate topics on the radio and get ratings. He is a genius at doing this.

In conclusion: If you take things personally, get upset, get annoyed, get mad at Francesa when he rips the Jets, you are making Mike's life that much easier and you are, literally, putting money directly into his pocket. If you want to affect the process and have an impact on Francesa and what he does and how he succeeds in the NY market: don't listen, don't call, don't talk about, don't Tweet, don't converse about etc. Don't mention his name and just ignore him. The more attention you give him, the more Mike Francesa will succeed and the more he will continue to scratch at the wounds of the NY Jets fan.
    Last edited by SouthTown; 01-21-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Couple things at play here...please, read on....

2. Francesa's Last Jet Ally Gone:

Out of all of the people in the Jets organization who have an issue/rift/problem with Francesa (Woody, Revis, Bart Scott, Rex etc.) his last real friend there was MIKE TANNENBAUM. Francesa and Tanny always had a good, working relationship so as soon as Tanny was gone, OF COURSE Francesa was going to absolutely KILL THE JETS. He has a problematic business relationship with them from the get-go and now that his only ally is gone, it makes perfect sense for Francesa to absolutely kill them.
    Not only his ally but his internal source (Tanny) is gone too. That is how he was always able to clarify rumors. He now has zero insight into the Jets.

I really hope that with Idak in control, the Jets will conduct themselves in a more professional manner, and not try to get headline by clowning around. It's time to start working and cut out the Crap!!!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Caster View Post
    I really hope that with Idak in control, the Jets will conduct themselves in a more professional manner, and not try to get headline by clowning around. It's time to start working and cut out the Crap!!!!!
    Idzik.

Just saw this thread. Ban-worthy in my opinion