Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 239

Thread: 49ers @ Falcons

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It also helps when the QB isn't overthrowing, throwing late, throwing to the other team.
    Sanchez sucks, no question about it. But no quarterback is going to look good throwing to the likes of Clyde Gates.

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    49 Niners not doin' so hot

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGnW View Post
    Sanchez sucks, no question about it. But no quarterback is going to look good throwing to the likes of Clyde Gates.
    Brady's been doing it forever.

    The reason Sanchez looks bad isn't because of his receivers; it's the INTs, overthrows, underthrows, missed wide open receivers, pick 6s, fumbles, late throws, and overall stupidity.

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought 9ers would roll birds too but have to remind myself, playoffs never are predictable..

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, the Falcons are straight up ABUSING the 9ers.

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    49ers look like they took a page out of our book. Don't show up to your second conference championship game.

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    GotDAMN the 49ers Db's getting TORCHED here!

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Brady's been doing it forever.

    The reason Sanchez looks bad isn't because of his receivers; it's the INTs, overthrows, underthrows, missed wide open receivers, pick 6s, fumbles, late throws, and overall stupidity.
    Strawman. Brady is exceptional, Ryan and Sanchez are not, hence the increased need for a good supporting cast. But by all means, continue with illogical arguments if it suits your agenda.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dayummm.

  10. #50
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Matt Ryan is on fire right now. He's playing tremendous. Abusing the Niners safeties. Falcons look like they have a great plan and they are executing it with full confidence.

  11. #51
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Julio Jones = Super Beast

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of Pitt AFC Championship game already

    9ers need to stop the bleeding quick

  13. #53
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan and Jones are the truth

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Is there anyone who honestly thinks the Falcons are winning this game? 9ers are gonna roll the dirty birds.

    #WorstGameThreadEver
    You are cash $$$

    Who do you like next game?

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Strawman. Brady is exceptional, Ryan and Sanchez are not, hence the increased need for a good supporting cast. But by all means, continue with illogical arguments if it suits your agenda.
    LOL

    Please never mention Ryan and Sanchez in the same sentence again.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Strawman. Brady is exceptional, Ryan and Sanchez are not, hence the increased need for a good supporting cast. But by all means, continue with illogical arguments if it suits your agenda.
    The point is that Ryan is actually good (although slightly overrated) while Sanchez is utter dog ****. Give Mark the receiving corps that Ryan has and he'll STILL be missing them and turning the ball over. Don't get mad at me just because you're a ****ing fanboy who can't accept reality.

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just thought, Julio Jones and Roddy White as great as they are would never go as wild against Revis and Cromartie... thats about the only positive I get from watching a game that makes the Jets look like a HS team...

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Strawman. Brady is exceptional, Ryan and Sanchez are not, hence the increased need for a good supporting cast. But by all means, continue with illogical arguments if it suits your agenda.
    Ryan's well ahead of where Brady was statistically at year 6 of their careers.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    You are cash $$$

    Who do you like next game?
    Patriots will roll whoever they meet in the Bowl by at least 3 TDs.

    #Jinx

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Brady's been doing it forever.

    The reason Sanchez looks bad isn't because of his receivers; it's the INTs, overthrows, underthrows, missed wide open receivers, pick 6s, fumbles, late throws, and overall stupidity.
    And Brady is a once in a generation QB.

    Lezbehonest the Jets aren't going to get a Tom Brady. But drafting a quarterback, and surrounding him with playmakers gives you infinitely better chances to succeed on offense in the NFL.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us