Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I was talking about the draft site, Addicts I have been on for years.. I read but rarely post..
    All I know is when you google addicts and click on the link, it takes you to the draft site.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    In fairness, no one likes you Jordy.

(TUUKKAA TIME!!!!)
    Don't make me post those PM's where you professed your mancrush for me.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    lolz

"The administrator has banned your email address."

What a douche.
    LOL. He doesn't hold a grudge or anything.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a post you won't see often.. The snow game I was thinking of was the snow game aganst Pitt that we won 6-0(2 fg's).. That game was won due solely to Martin who was the only one that kept his footing on the icy field..
    Was it 6-0, I recall 7-6 but could be wrong. I was actually at the game with a buddy who was a PIT fan, the tailgating was awesome that day with snow falling like crazy. Funny story, just as we were about to go into the stadium a guy comes by asking if we wanted to buy socks. The guy was an absolute dead ringer for Jerome Bettis. We both said no, he walked away and we instantaneously looked at each other and asked at the same time "was that Jerome Bettis!?" I swear we thought we were being punked.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a post you won't see often.. The snow game I was thinking of was the snow game aganst Pitt that we won 6-0(2 fg's).. That game was won due solely to Martin who was the only one that kept his footing on the icy field..
    Damn straight. I had to read it 3 times.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    It's true; he started his big "look at me I'm leaving for good!" thread right before kickoff of the Jets - Raiders game. That's when I realized how self-absorbed he was. The whole reason we're here is to talk about the Jets and he thought we'd all be more interested in his Internet e-drama. The narcissism of some posters was out of control.
    He sent out some Pre-emptive "Watch out for something big!" PM's too, right before the game, didnt he? I wasnt a Mod then, and in too much shock to do anything but sit back and watch the fireworks. I liked the guy because he was a character... but jeez louise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Don't make me post those PM's where you professed your mancrush for me.
    Everyone gets those.

LOL. He doesn't hold a grudge or anything.

Doesnt this mean that he began stockpiling an enemies list...and IP's... before his Meltdown and banning?

Pretty scary, sick stuff if you ask me.

I'm going to see if I made the cut.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Was it 6-0, I recall 7-6 but could be wrong. I was actually at the game with a buddy who was a PIT fan, the tailgating was awesome that day with snow falling like crazy. Funny story, just as we were about to go into the stadium a guy comes by asking if we wanted to buy socks. The guy was an absolute dead ringer for Jerome Bettis. We both said no, he walked away and we instantaneously looked at each other and asked at the same time "was that Jerome Bettis!?" I swear we thought we were being punked.
    That game was actually detailed in grishams book..The Associate.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your favorite MILF.
    <sigh>

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    klecko was hilarious in that the guy had zero self awareness. I still chortle thinking about the infamous Jacksonville-ribz- 32g response thread.
    I don't think I've ever laughed as hard before or since. I was dyin' laughin' at work, trying to keep it down and tears where streamin' down my cheeks. The stampede scene is what did it for me.

Thank Gawd I had my own office.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    He sent out some Pre-emptive "Watch out for something big!" PM's too, right before the game, didnt he? I wasnt a Mod then, and in too much shock to do anything but sit back and watch the fireworks. I liked the guy because he was a character... but jeez louise.
    Ah the good old days

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Doesnt this mean that he began stockpiling an enemies list...and IP's... before his Meltdown and banning?

Pretty scary, sick stuff if you ask me.

I'm going to see if I made the cut.

-
    Didn't even think of that. At what point did he become a complete psycho? Palin's couldn't have made him that nuts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I don't think I've ever laughed as hard before or since. I was dyin' laughin' at work, trying to keep it down and tears where streamin' down my cheeks. The stampede scene is what did it for me.

Thank Gawd I had my own office.
    +1

That was my first exposure to 32g's cutting and dry wit...it was like Einstein trying to reason with a hockey helmet wearing bus passenger. Funny how the otherwise mundane phrases were hilarious in that thread...I still lol everytime I read "...am I getting this right"?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    lolz

"The administrator has banned your email address."

What a douche.
    So he saved personal information from his time as a mod here? Wow.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ham was an interesting and smart guy but freaky. His politics was extreme. I remember when I got on his bad side....He posted something against the families of the 911 victims. I really couldn't believe his bs and I called him out on it and he pissed me off so much I made a very cryptic jab at the safety of his family ......more along the lines of "I hope one of your family members gets killed so you can revisit these thoughts" and he went off on me claiming I prayed death on his family which really wasn't the case. Even if it were, this is an internet chat board so what some azzhole wished means nothing.

I was disappointed when he showed up at "the other place" and was quickly made a moderator as I just didn't care for his hysterics and extreme views.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    klecko was hilarious in that the guy had zero self awareness. I still chortle thinking about the infamous Jacksonville-ribz- 32g response thread.
    The best part about him was once he realized he was getting played he'd always pretend like he was in on the joke the whole time. I remember him threatening people's lives for almost getting the "late night crew" threads locked. Serious business.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    assmop

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing I'm a mod, or I'd think this thread was one of them roundup the felons type sting things by the looks of some of ya.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    assmop
    assmop mellowed out as he aged. Then again haven't we all?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's some great mentions in this thread. I also remember inVINCEible who later became vinc7anity.

One of the best threads ever was the pic of the karate woman with red eyes that everyone photoshopped. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and had tears pouring out of my eyes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    assmop mellowed out as he aged. Then again haven't we all?
    Jan 2012 join date?

Who were you in a prior life?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Ham was an interesting and smart guy but freaky.
    He acted as if he "knew" "Kelly" and defended her hot blondness to the board.

She is neither blond nor hot.