Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He acted as if he "knew" "Kelly" and defended her hot blondness to the board.

She is neither blond nor hot.
    I always thought kelly was a dude anyways. Ham also was an overposter who thought out, rough drafted, corrected and final drafted every piece he submitted. Thats odd to me. I remember when he suggested I was a communist because I was a teacher lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    marvin "shadetree" jones

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember I'd laugh at hams pics when everyone was hating on our linebackers, mo lewis and marvin jones. He had 2 pictures of dinosaurs and called one "slo mo dactle" and "tyranasaurus jones"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He acted as if he "knew" "Kelly" and defended her hot blondness to the board.

She is neither blond nor hot.
    Or a she.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I have a serious history question. My sign on date is 2003, but I could swear I was here as far back as the mid 90's. AT LEAST 98. Whats up with that?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am amazed at how much attention this thread has gotten.

Far as I can tell, There are 3 prominent forums for Jets fans to unite and share their observations and feelings on their team. JetsInsider still seems like the #1 forum although the quality has gone down somewhat. The nation and gang places seem to be offshoots of JI.

The funny thing is that while these forums have become a home for die hard Jets fans. It is also become a home for Jets haters who love to come on to these boards after a Jets loss or controversy. They love to see Jets fans bicker and fight and act like losers.lol

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Hey I have a serious history question. My sign on date is 2003, but I could swear I was here as far back as the mid 90's. AT LEAST 98. Whats up with that?
    When Sean switched over to the new board in 2003 it took away original start dates.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Jan 2012 join date?

Who were you in a prior life?
    Let's just say I've been around.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a major upgrade/migration. I remember pretty well you were here during the Parcells years.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    PM Sooth, he can fix it for you. I can change it, but I can't save it, so it's useless. I'm just a neutered mod. Well almost, I can ban users to the dark depths of hades.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to say the same thing. My join date says 2005, but I am pretty sure I joined at least 2-3 years prior to that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats right.

Because a while back, SAR1 came after me with, "ooooh watch out everybody its the self-proclaimed ballbuster" meanwhile what his green azz didnt know was that I didn't give that title to me . Sooth gave it to me. Remember there was a time when he was hacking everyones profiles for fun?

Meanwhile, SAR1 has no idea how obnoxious I used to be. In fact his act is very similar to my old act: obnoxious, funny, clever, super arrogent and always embelishing the truth concerning wealth hahahahaha. Hes good though

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats right.

Because a while back, SAR1 came after me with, "ooooh watch out everybody its the self-proclaimed ballbuster" meanwhile what his green azz didnt know was that I didn't give that title to me . Sooth gave it to me. Remember there was a time when he was hacking everyones profiles for fun?

Meanwhile, SAR1 has no idea how obnoxious I used to be. In fact his act is very similar to my old act: obnoxious, funny, clever, super arrogent and always embelishing the truth concerning wealth hahahahaha. Hes good though
    Yeah you definitely had the knack before him. You would drive me nuts one minute, then you'd crack me the hell up the next.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    papichango

And...........how..............can.............any one..............forget........bongo......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why thank you. I have retired and semi-matured.

So nobody remembers who "mom" used to post here? the players mom? HOLLA! I remember the player as someone acquired through free agency and on the offense.....perhaps a RB

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    mean bro green

pappi was always in the mix

i remember how a hurricane tore off a single tile from his roof and he *****ed and moaned and asked for advice on how to get the govt to replace his entire roof

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Why thank you. I have retired and semi-matured.

So nobody remembers who "mom" used to post here? the players mom? HOLLA! I remember the player as someone acquired through free agency and on the offense.....perhaps a RB
    In the lymric thread you were doing one about savage. It didn't ryme but you ended it with "old man diarrhea". It was classic and it always stuck with me..lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    In the lymric thread you were doing one about savage. It didn't ryme but you ended it with "old man diarrhea". It was classic and it always stuck with me..lol
    hahaha when that show orange county choppers came out for some reason i always thought of savage 69 as Sr.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Let's just say I've been around.
    Translation: slept with a mod or two to get back under a different name.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just for everyone's information:

Slikmojet is more than likely reporting back to Ham on everything that is said about him on these boards. Perhaps others are as well but I'm pretty sure he is.

He's a mole. FYI.