Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

Oh wait fellas, my bad. That wasnt jonejet who told me that story. It was my dad

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    My Man how's that MILF doing?? She must be 60 by now?? Don't be a stranger you were missed.. Plus I haven't sold a trained anal Gerbil since you left..
    Again with the stupid gerbil jokes. You are such a dickkotite. What made you think to even come up with that? Did you think that's what all the youngins were doing these days?.... I never got that reference. Atleast you didn't label me as a young kid who was "scarfing".

I forgot about the whole Milf thing. Yeah that old ship has sailed. I can't believe I revealed that. What was I thinking?... You truly brought out the worst in me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by YJF View Post
    Again with the stupid gerbil jokes. You are such a dickkotite. What made you think to even come up with that? Did you think that's what all the youngins were doing these days?.... I never got that reference. Atleast you didn't label me as a young kid who was "scarfing".

I forgot about the whole Milf thing. Yeah that old ship has sailed. I can't believe I revealed that. What was I thinking?... You truly brought out the worst in me.
    These days your worst is some of the best around.. BTW The gerbil thing started with Tom Shane..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Thats even sadder. I like how in week 7ish he was posting the plan to make the playoffs this year as if he was watching a different team
    dickkotite - this is the most I have seen you post in 8 or 9 years, welcome back brother, good to see you around again.

Banned
    I wasn't an original member, but I know I joined just before Sooth moved this to the new board. This site was good before me, but it became legendary after I joined.

I'm the Bruce Dickinson of JI.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga View Post
    Klecko was the major douchebag who orchestrated my unfair banning. Guy was a real scumbag. A real grade A piece of ****. Chesepeakejet was also a major accessory in helping ferret me out of here (confimred by other mods to me in email off site).... Those were some good times on the boards but people definitley became too self absorbed and ruined a good thing. Soothsayer can spin all he wants, but this site is dreadful compared to yesteryear. However, I will say this, I never quite ever came back to posting regualrly on other Jets sites after my unfair banning here. Just didn't have it in me.

PaulieC was a good guy. The BigRagu was funny. SarI is still funny I see.

FM3
    Hoss, why were you banned?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I wasn't an original member, but I know I joined just before Sooth moved this to the new board. This site was good before me, but it became legendary after I joined.

I'm the Dick of JI.
    Sorry Jordy beat you to it..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    West Coast Mole
    Where has keylargojet AKA LockeJET SR. been??

Banned
    LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

That was good Savage....

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Where has keylargojet AKA LockeJET SR. been??
    He reads the board daily. He forgot his password a while back so he reads as a guest but doesn't post. He rarely posted anyways.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flowtrain View Post
    It feels like I got sucked into the vortex of an insane internet time capsule. Hello? What year is this?
    Flowtrain.....wow.

This is truly a blast from the past.

How have you been brother? Good to see you again.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    He reads the board daily. He forgot his password a while back so he reads as a guest but doesn't post. He rarely posted anyways.
    Gotcha, you should get Sooth to reset it for him, he's a cool dude.

It would be good to see him post again, even if it's just once in a while.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    It feels like I got sucked into the vortex of an insane internet time capsule. Hello? What year is this?
    Welcome back, and congrats on a great (if painfully ended) Redskins season.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

These days your worst is some of the best around.. BTW The gerbil thing started with Tom Shane..
    TomShane. That figures that he would reference Gerbil invasions. He's the guy with the public masturbation pee-wee avatar. No shock there.

Back to bringing out the worst. How did you feel about Curtis getting the HOF nod. Did you watch Curtis Martin's HOF speech. You must have had a field day with that one. His speech was the anti acceptance speech.

In all seriousness, You were right about Curtis never being a great player. He was however good for a long period time and that's what got him in the hall. I just thought you were too hard on the guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by YJF View Post
    TomShane. That figures that he would reference Gerbil invasions. He's the guy with the public masturbation pee-wee avatar. No shock there.

Back to bringing out the worst. How did you feel about Curtis getting the HOF nod. Did you watch Curtis Martin's HOF speech. You must have had a field day with that one. His speech was the anti acceptance speech.

In all seriousness, You were right about Curtis never being a great player. He was however good for a long period time and that's what got him in the hall. I just thought you were too hard on the guy.
    My point was never being hard on Martin it was to show the double standard how other Jet backs were judged.. I always said Cumar would make the HOF because of his durability and longevity.. And one other factor.. In the age of HOF players being murderer's and other despicable things.. Cumar was a altar boy a truly great person and a role model.. Sadly politics keep guys like Klecko out and even when you think about it Gastineau was a 5 time pro bowler and 3 time All Pro.. He was a sack record holder in his day.. But he was viewed as a A$$ and that will keep you out..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Anyone remember the guy's name in this photo with us dressed as Santa in Dallas 1999? I keep trying to remember but can't. He was one of our biggest posters when we started the board for years, then got married and suddenly disappeared.

BTW: Shakin is the guy in the Mo Lewis jersey.

Good times.

Lol....Shakin.

The only real integration I had with a JI'er...Betsy still has the bottle of Irish Whiskey he sent me for avoiding a GMC Plumb-pocolypse....

Sent from a phone using an app

Arod, im a sucker for nostalgia.

All you little f,ers owe me for reving this thread up. Didnt set up a paypal appreciation site yet but for now show you appreciation by depositing nickles into jonejets butt,,,,,better yet, half dollars are better and its not about the money if you know what i mean

Or a hyper gerbil smeared in lard would also do

was i mentioned? if not screw you guys. hope you all get bedbugs lol

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Remember when jonejet admitted to being blown by a dude when he was wasted but didnt feel any shame because he was the one recieving? Lol classic
    What's up you Croatian freak.....I'm glad to see you around...So much so, I'll even let that little Tampa episode of yours with the trans whore slide by.

Now this is insane....Great to see some of the old timers come out of the wood work. Flow is one of the best
    Last edited by JonEJet; 01-22-2013 at 07:45 PM.