Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1322

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Gun to your head, who's the biggest jerk ever on JI?
    Not interested in brining the thread in that direction. Some day we'll hook up at a tailgate for a beer and there will be plenty of stories to tell!

I want to hear the story again about Savage doing the daughter of one of his old girlfriends. Now that was a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Not interested in brining the thread in that direction. Some day we'll hook up at a tailgate for a beer and there will be plenty of stories to tell!

I want to hear the story again about Savage doing the daughter of one of his old girlfriends. Now that was a good story.
    Fair.

As for Savage, you just reminded me of something. Someone in a post a few weeks ago mentioned that he banged Adrienne Barbeau. Sav, if this is true, please regale us.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Do you know something that Sooth don't??
    Sooth told me now that he made you a centurian member, he needs to replace your Avatar with an older sexy woman. I suggested the following:

Lol, I was thinking of having one of our writers doing a 5 part series on where Kaysar is today and what he's been up to. Think you can help jetsrule?
    Honestly i have no idea what he is up to now and I Really don't care (just like the jets i always look forward to the next BB Season)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Do you know something that Sooth don't??
    Sooth said that now that you are the first centurian founding member he needs to change you avatar to :

Lol, we don't need to go there, I think the requisite amount of time has passed to let everyone forget the bulls##t. Prolly best to save the stories for offline real world reminiscing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I've become a Sharks fan! Terrance Smith is my favorite player. Who's yours?
    Impressive that you even know a sharks player GOOD JOB March 15th a new season of football starts

the jets should do something like this

Orlando Predators Performance Guarantee Details

As an organization, the Orlando Predators have decided that "losing is unacceptable." In an effort to prove this to our loyal fans and season ticket holders, we are guaranteeing winning seasons from this point forward.* We call this initiative the Predators Performance Guarantee, or "PPG".

Under the terms of the PPG, if the team fails to win at least 10 of our 18 games, season ticket holders will receive a credit on their account towards future season tickets. The PPG works on a sliding scale as follows: If the Predators win 9 games (1 game short of a winning season) a one game credit or 10% off the purchase price of your season tickets will be credited to your account. For example, if you paid $100 per ticket for 2 tickets ($200), you will now have a $20 dollar credit; if the team wins 7 games, you are entitled to a 3 game credit or 30% of your purchase price. Using the $100 per ticket example for 2 tickets ($200) you would now have a $60 dollar credit; if the team by some chance only wins 4 games, you would receive a $120 credit!

Do not misinterpret this message. We are excited about this year and plan on having a winning season. We have brought in a new proven Head Coach, Doug Plank and a litany of top-notch championship caliber players. However, this is our commitment to you and to our future. We are holding ourselves accountable to a minimum standard of on-field performance and realize you expect nothing less than a winning and contending team year in and year out. Our goal is to revolutionize the sports business industry by making this the new standard in professional sports. As consumers, you demand a certain amount of service and/or quality in every purchase. Why should the sports industry be any different?

*Predators reserve the right to modify, change and/or discontinue the PPG following the 2014 season due to unforeseen circumstances.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    jets fans you can chat with kaysar and james from big brother 6

if you want 2 just post it and i will give you info
    Okay then.

Now is the time for SAR to enter this thread.

SAR I

The "jets fans you can chat with kaysar and james from big brother 6" thread is the copyrighted intellectual property of SAR I and cannot be published, rebroadcasted or retransmitted without the express, written consent of SAR I and his subsidiaries. 2006 SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    Impressive that you even know a sharks player GOOD JOB March 15th a new season of football starts

the jets should do something like this

Orlando Predators Performance Guarantee Details

As an organization, the Orlando Predators have decided that "losing is unacceptable." In an effort to prove this to our loyal fans and season ticket holders, we are guaranteeing winning seasons from this point forward.* We call this initiative the Predators Performance Guarantee, or "PPG".

Under the terms of the PPG, if the team fails to win at least 10 of our 18 games, season ticket holders will receive a credit on their account towards future season tickets. The PPG works on a sliding scale as follows: If the Predators win 9 games (1 game short of a winning season) a one game credit or 10% off the purchase price of your season tickets will be credited to your account. For example, if you paid $100 per ticket for 2 tickets ($200), you will now have a $20 dollar credit; if the team wins 7 games, you are entitled to a 3 game credit or 30% of your purchase price. Using the $100 per ticket example for 2 tickets ($200) you would now have a $60 dollar credit; if the team by some chance only wins 4 games, you would receive a $120 credit!

Do not misinterpret this message. We are excited about this year and plan on having a winning season. We have brought in a new proven Head Coach, Doug Plank and a litany of top-notch championship caliber players. However, this is our commitment to you and to our future. We are holding ourselves accountable to a minimum standard of on-field performance and realize you expect nothing less than a winning and contending team year in and year out. Our goal is to revolutionize the sports business industry by making this the new standard in professional sports. As consumers, you demand a certain amount of service and/or quality in every purchase. Why should the sports industry be any different?

*Predators reserve the right to modify, change and/or discontinue the PPG following the 2014 season due to unforeseen circumstances.
    EAD!!!!-

-

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Okay then.

Now is the time for SAR to enter this thread.

SAR I
    We're okay with non-founding members contributing.

We're very inclusive in here.

What up Borgo! Miss the music conversations. Hope all is well with you and yours.

NJ

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Not Welcome. She's part of the 1%.
    http://www.floridatoday.com/videonetwork/1838855711001

No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Newjetster View Post
    What up Borgo! Miss the music conversations. Hope all is well with you and yours.

NJ
    NJ, my friend. Miss talking with you and Sofla.

As for my current musical interests, I sold all my guitars to devote myself completely to the Bladder Pipe. It's a formidable, yet supremely rewarding, challenge.

Here's a shot of me at our last gig. I've aged a bit and grown a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    We're okay with non-founding members contributing.

We're very inclusive in here.
    In fairness, he has 38,000 posts, and hence should have the JetsInsider.com Legend tag.

He certainly is a Legend, got to give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    In fairness, he has 38,000 posts, and hence should have the JetsInsider.com Legend tag.

Is there a list of greatest number of posts? Warfish, you've got to be at the top of the list.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Well, if everyone is going to get a trophy... I guess.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    lol...good for her. I wish her the best.

She's still not welcome here.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Is there a list of greatest number of posts? Warfish, you've got to be at the top of the list.
    Someone posted it once. The top 3 consisted of two Patriot fans and the Suess lunatic.

Someone posted it once. The top 3 consisted of two Patriot fans and the Suess lunatic.
    Thanks, TJ. You still have it?

Veteran
    Thanks, TJ. You still have it?
    You can just go to the Members list and sort by Posts.

Right now:
    TX 51,514
    FF2 46,296
    Ham 47,856
    bitonti 38,823
    Sar1 38,493
    Savage 38,481
    32 green 37,947
    jetswin 35,949
    Last edited by Lone Star Lady; 01-24-2013 at 05:03 PM.