Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It wasn't about a female body part as I recall.
    I think someone insulted her nostrils. And just like that, she was gone.

I've lurked here for some time, do the same on *********.com. Seems like both sites have constant threads about people leaving here to go there. Pretty much on a regular basis... much butthurt. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Man, after reading this thread, it's apparent this website has lost more talent than the Montreal Expos.
    LOL.

This is still a great spot for Jets fans but this used to be an amazing place to discuss football. There was plenty of negativity but a lot more objectivity on JI. In the age of 40 characters or less, You don't see the breakdowns or analysis that you used to get on here.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    I have been coming to and reading this board on and off since 2005. There are some really smart posters on this board but there seem to be a lot of names from the past that are no longer around. A lot of the posters on this site were and are better than the people that are being paid to cover the team. Still a fan of Warfish(cool name), Savage69(a high end and smarter version of Sar) and many others that I am forgetting at the moment.

Whatever happened to Green Jets and Ham?... I didn't always agree with his viewpoints(especially politics..lol..Sarah Palin was a savior if I recall) but I loved his in depth looks at the team. I recently started a thread about the Jets cap and roster that is directly inspired by his long analysis posts in the past.

Whatever happened to Bitonti? Mr. Bowling ball with butcher knives himself or was that Ham?... I always enjoyed his writeups on the team and draft.

Is Jason still around?... He was excellent with the cap and I appreciated the homework he did and the effort he put in.

Whatever happened to PatsFanTX?... My favorite troll, a much smarter and better version of Sar.

There are several other posters from the past that I can't think of at the moment but I miss these guys. This board is still good and fun to check out for the most part but the board misses these guys.
    So what are you saying about SAR?

I bet that a lot of people just become lurkers after a while.

Honestly (not calling out Sooth at all since this is his website, this is just my opinion), I think it's got a lot to do with the creation of the 'Hampur' VS main board. Some of the best characters always came out of 'football' guys getting dragged into some OT thread and the results were always fantastic.

With the separation I feel that everything just gets repetitive all the time with the same people saying the same things all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    So what are you saying about SAR?
    ...... I think it's pretty clear that he is the inspiration for this thread. Any poster that needs Mike Francessa to confirm something for them is lost.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    What happened with JetsBabe? What was the blowup about?
    GJ&H sent Eric Yellin a PM threatening to kill him, or at least threatening serious bodily harm. He was still a mod at the time and she left in protest when Yellin left, if I remember correctly. And I think it all started over some ribbing over Sarah Palin.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    I wonder what happened to shasta. For the people who find the pat trolls annoying who around now, you should have seen this creature.

Shasta was neither funny nor knowledgeable and was so vicious to other posters that sg3 seems like a mild mannered gentleman

I also wonder where the poster Jay Fiedler is. Always talked about how Fiedler would ROMP over other teams.

Another of my favorites was JacktheRipper who after having been discovered that he lied about having a girlfriend, made a new username and made a thread of himself shirtless asking if anybody on the forum 'could take a bodyshot' from him.
    Generally don't like to enjoy the pain of others, but the threads exposing JacktheRipper were epic classics.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger View Post
    Remember when JetsInsider invaded that tv show Big Brother Chat with Kaysar and everybody was going off on that one poster ( I forgot his name ) who brought it up around here......too funny.
    Yes. Another classic.

Whatever happened to GangGreen76 and the other guy who had the sig "We call him Kang down here"?
    Apparently he wanted us to sign Shaun King of the Bucs....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    YJF
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    That was a long time ago. He must be OJF by now.
    It was actually YGF

Banned
    Whatever happened to sourceworx? That guy was great.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    EY had one of the best lines ever on JI.

Some post called JetsBabe a dumb come bucket.

EY replies "JetsBabe is not dumb"

Classic.
    I believe the official terminology was 'cum dumpster'.

It's all in the alliteration.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Whatever happened to sourceworx? That guy was great.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger View Post
    Remember when JetsInsider invaded that tv show Big Brother Chat with Kaysar and everybody was going off on that one poster ( I forgot his name ) who brought it up around here......too funny.
    How can anyone forget jetsrule128 & his penchant for watching Jets practices in the bushes at Hofstra?

One of my favorite nights on the board was right after when Mangini was hired, and free agency started on a midnight back in '06. This guy named Scoops had some inside info and people on JI (including myself) were staying up until the middle of the night to see his posts, and who we were possibly going to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    LOL.

This is still a great spot for Jets fans but this used to be an amazing place to discuss football. There was plenty of negativity but a lot more objectivity on JI. In the age of 40 characters or less, You don't see the breakdowns or analysis that you used to get on here.
    Quoted for truth my friend! Twitter ruined us all..... Well, we were all long fcuked before that.

I can't effing stand the acronym age of LOLs, BRBs, etc. Makes me want to punch my friends in the throat when I see them type like that.. Even if you don't have something with some substance in it, at least make it look like someone that's passed 5th grade English

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I believe the official terminology was 'cum dumpster'.

It's all in the alliteration.
    yeah, I gathered that. But I just figured 'cum' was censored too

Jets Insider VIP
    Little known fact:

Ham was really permabanned for this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    F**K YOU TOO, you french fried faggot.

Totally out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Little known fact:

Ham was really permabanned for this line.

Totally out of line.
    How do you make that? Especially with all the other things he said and spewed in that thread?

Unless you have inside info or something, then by all means.... Dispense with the info