Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Ikey IS WoodyPaige.
    Really?

I thought he was just Kobe?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Little known fact:

Ham was really permabanned for this line.

Totally out of line.

Ham literally fell in love with Sarah Palin, and if anyone criticized her views or pointed out her lack of intelligence, he practically started foaming at the mouth. That's what caused the mass exodus of EY, kleck, jetsbabe, etc. They got into a heated argument over Palin that led to Ham sending EY a PM where he threatened to physically harm him. When EY reported it to the mods, Sooth kind of took Ham's side, so EY and a large group of others decided to leave JI and go another board.

The quote Raoul posted was from a second occurrence. When rumors of Palin running for president this past election came out, another argument ensued. Ham went on an all-out personal attack against several people, especially Warfist. At that point the mods had no choice but to permaban him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss Ham.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Ham literally fell in love with Sarah Palin, and if anyone criticized her views or pointed out her lack of intelligence, he practically started foaming at the mouth. That's what caused the mass exodus of EY, kleck, jetsbabe, etc. They got into a heated argument over Palin that led to Ham sending EY a PM where he threatened to physically harm him. When EY reported it to the mods, Sooth kind of took Ham's side, so EY and a large group of others decided to leave JI and go another board.

The quote Raoul posted was from a second occurrence. When rumors of Palin running for president this past election came out, another argument ensued. Ham went on an all-out personal attack against several people, especially Warfist. At that point the mods had no choice but to permaban him.
    Politics ruin everything. I try to skip out on any political conversations. People will literally kill you for what they believe in. Don't ever take sides. Just listen to both arguments, see the merits to each side and be on your way. I don't care what the issue is pro abortion, anti abortion, pro assault weapons, anti assault weapons, pro obama, anti obama, just get out of the conversation as soon as possible. Use key phrases like "You make a valid argument"... "I see where you are coming from" and "That's an interesting viewpoint you just provided".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The live Africa watering hole cam

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I think someone insulted her nostrils. And just like that, she was gone.
    And then there were the sexy pic's she posted of herself on her unsecured site..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Little known fact:

Ham was really permabanned for this line.

Totally out of line.
    Agreed. Calling a french person faggot is redundant. Total poor use of language IMO.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always enjoy a classic SBIII meltdown thread.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    One of my favorite nights on the board was right after when Mangini was hired, and free agency started on a midnight back in '06. This guy named Scoops had some inside info and people on JI (including myself) were staying up until the middle of the night to see his posts, and who we were possibly going to sign.
    I remember that too.
    And wasn't Scoops like friends with Ham, and we kept harassing Ham to 'get more info from Scoops', and then Ham kept getting more and more pissed off?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Where is Los Yets?
    Hi Tx. I left for 6 years and came back to a different board here. Good to see your are still here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGnW View Post
    I always enjoy a classic SBIII meltdown thread.
    Also called "The Life of Brian the early days"..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, thanks for details.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    The live Africa watering hole cam
    I remember that and used to go there all the time. It was like watching a still pic.

Who was the guy who started that and is he still around?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I remember that and used to go there all the time. It was like watching a still pic.

LOL yes it was....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Well you forgot both Bergen and Klecko were breaking into peoples acct's and changing Avatars and sig pic's.. Ham wasn't emotionally stable enough to be a Mod.. Klecko on the other hand was too vindictive.. Ham was the only Mod that ever deleted one of my posts.. Best active Mods for me is Jetswin and 32!Warfish and Jumba both retired from babysitting are my other favorites..And last but not least Chesapeakejet who is the standard for what a mod should be..(Send check to my on-line acct)
    Last edited by Savage69; 01-21-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And then there were the sexy pic's she posted of herself on her unsecured site..
    LOL, "Nostrils McGee". Yeah I think as an undergrad she went to UCF?

Oh, and for the poster that misses Paulie, he's still around, just not as Paulie. He went to Sweden and got his user name changed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy Parcell's started that one he was banned sadly..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tx. I left for 6 years and came back to a different board here. Good to see your are still here.
    Hey buddy, welcome back!

I miss our battles from 6-7 years ago.

I always thought you were a very solid poster.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Well you forgot both Bergen and Klecko were breaking into peoples acct's and changing Avatars and sig pic's.. Ham wasn't emotionally stable enough to be a Mod.. Klecko on the other hand was too vindictive.. Ham was the only Mod that ever deleted one of my posts.. Best active Mods for me is Jetswin and 32!Warfish and Jumba both retired from babysitting are my other favorites..
    I never had a problem with any of the Mods....Klecko was funny as hell IMO.

The only one whoever banned me in all my years here was Sooth...for 10 days - for cheering about Pennington's release....
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 01-21-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    LOL, "Nostrils McGee". Yeah I think as an undergrad she went to UCF?
    She had her boobs done you don't notice the nostrils anymore..