Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1322

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

  1. #1081
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4794000]
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Sooth told me now that he made you a centurian member, he needs to replace your Avatar with an older sexy woman.



    Not my style here's me with some fellow fans 2 years ago..

    Wow, you look great man. I need some of what you're drinking.

  2. #1082
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4794000]
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Sooth told me now that he made you a centurian member, he needs to replace your Avatar with an older sexy woman.



    Not my style here's me with some fellow fans 2 years ago..

    Well, at least now I know who to look for when you invite me to that game next season.

    The hot one. With the nice hooters.

    That is you on the left, right, with the old dude?

  3. #1083
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Fair.

    As for Savage, you just reminded me of something. Someone in a post a few weeks ago mentioned that he banged Adrienne Barbeau. Sav, if this is true, please regale us.
    She lived in Manhattan at the time and the club was in Port Washington(Ask WCO he was a Taxi cab driver back then) The deal was if you drove her home she would reciprocate..Keep in mind this was the 60's.. Usually oral but if she liked you well...
    As for the possible offspring..I never got the DNA test Sean so it's not 100% but if it was she would be the opposite of a MF a DF...

  4. #1084
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    What about Lady Jet? Haven't seen her around in a while. She was here from the beginning, or close to it.
    She's good. We keep in touch.

  5. #1085
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    She lived in Manhattan at the time and the club was in Port Washington(Ask WCO he was a Taxi cab driver back then) The deal was if you drove her home she would reciprocate..Keep in mind this was the 60's.. Usually oral but if she liked you well...
    As for the possible offspring..I never got the DNA test Sean so it's not 100% but if it was she would be the opposite of a MF a DF...
    Wow. Great story, Sav.

  6. #1086
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Wow. Great story, Sav.
    Remember the Plasmatics?? Wendy O Williams used to work for me.. She passed away in 1998..

  7. #1087
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Remember the Plasmatics?? Wendy O Williams used to work for me.. She passed away in 1998..
    What? Over the years, I have posted any Plasmatics video they had on YouTube at the time, which wasn't much. Absolutely idolized Wendy and her insanity on stage.

    I saw them in the 80s when Wendy would come out and start blasting a shotgun into the audience. LOL. Lots of freaked out people. I'm also a huge fan of Ritchie Stotts. His mohawk and stage attire were miles ahead of anyone.

    My favorite tune:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eynNh5xHM

  8. #1088
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4794000]
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    WTF Savage?

    Your right hand is like a crucial Sanchez 3rd down pass.

    Wide left.

    Hope your accuracy improved as the night went on.

  9. #1089
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Who does a "Top 6" or a "Top 8" List?

    I can't help but feel this is a deep, direct, personal slight to #9 on the list.

    #9, still Top 10.

    For serial.
    LOL. I was at work and trying to type quickly. Hence the typos and lack of a full top 10 list.

    Updated now:
    TX 51,515
    FF2 46,298
    Ham 47,856
    bitonti 38,823
    SAR I 38,509
    Savage 38,487
    32 green 37,954
    jetswin 35,949
    Warfish 34,844
    Come Back to NY 32,518

  10. #1090
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What? Over the years, I have posted any Plasmatics video they had on YouTube at the time, which wasn't much. Absolutely idolized Wendy and her insanity on stage.

    I saw them in the 80s when Wendy would come out and start blasting a shotgun into the audience. LOL. Lots of freaked out people. I'm also a huge fan of Ritchie Stotts. His mohawk and stage attire were miles ahead of anyone.

    My favorite tune:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eynNh5xHM
    You have no idea how freaky she was as a dancer.. She was banned from Manhattan.. I have some stories but maybe it's best to let the dead RIP..

  11. #1091
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    LOL. I was at work and trying to type quickly. Hence the typos and lack of a full top 10 list.

    Updated now:
    TX 51,515
    FF2 46,298
    Ham 47,856
    bitonti 38,823
    SAR I 38,509
    Savage 38,487
    32 green 37,954
    jetswin 35,949
    Warfish 34,844
    Come Back to NY 32,518
    Lone Star, where in Texas?

  12. #1092
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    9,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember 2 more old timers

    Jerryk
    And that blonde chick....wasit gang green girl?

  13. #1093
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    9,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Okay then.

    Now is the time for SAR to enter this thread.

    SAR I

    The "jets fans you can chat with kaysar and james from big brother 6"© thread is the copyrighted intellectual property of SAR I and cannot be published, rebroadcasted or retransmitted without the express, written consent of SAR I© and his subsidiaries. ©2006 SAR I
    It was only a matter of time. This thread must have been killing you with everyone having fun without you. Well , you may join in. Dickkotie allows this

  14. #1094
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    It was only a matter of time. This thread must have been killing you with everyone having fun without you. Well , you may join in. Dickkotie allows this
    OK, that was just pure gold.

    Years ago people never appreciated DK.

    The guy is one sick dude, and that's a compliment DK.

  15. #1095
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    OK, that was just pure gold.

    Years ago people never appreciated DK.

    The guy is one sick dude, and that's a compliment DK.
    DK has always been alot of fun.. Even when Sooth called him Meatloaf.. DK 25K or not is legendary..

  16. #1096
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Okay then.

    Now is the time for SAR to enter this thread.

    SAR I

    The "jets fans you can chat with kaysar and james from big brother 6"© thread is the copyrighted intellectual property of SAR I and cannot be published, rebroadcasted or retransmitted without the express, written consent of SAR I© and his subsidiaries. ©2006 SAR I
    Nice to see that after all these years, absolutely nothing has changed.

  17. #1097
    Veteran
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    1,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    What about Lady Jet? Haven't seen her around in a while. She was here from the beginning, or close to it.
    Hi Sooth! I'm still around. I read more than I post though.

    I think I actually found Jethaters first, than Jetsinsider shortly after. It was around the time that Leon Hess died. Belichick was in line to take over for Parcells as the HC of the NYJ, and Pete Carroll was coaching New England. Wow, makes me feel old. I guess I should change my screen name to Old Lady Jet now.

  18. #1098
    Veteran
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    1,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Jets Fan™ View Post
    She's good. We keep in touch.

  19. #1099
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green View Post
    Nice to see that after all these years, absolutely nothing has changed.
    SAR I is not here to entertain you, you're here to entertain him, mate!

  20. #1100
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    No. I just remember how fitting it was that the three most prolific posters to the world's greatest Jets message board were 2 chowds and a sociopath.
    TJ
    I bet The Hamster still lurks around here, even if he is banned from posting. This place was a major part of his life for many years.
    Its not that easy to drop a thing like this, cold turkey...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us