Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Wasn't FyingElvis the guy GJ&H challenged to a fistfight at some rest area off of I95?
    Lol. The good old days.

I remember when limo tried to get me to make arrangements with cavka strictly because we are both croatian

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    YJF
    Ask, and you shall receive

Welcome back YJF

Lets talk about some of the best threads ever from the golden age. Ill start: its not because i was involved, but one of the best was when limo made the "valor victorian" comment. I egged it on like a master, finally lowered the boom on her and laughed as she tried damage controlling it by claiming she knew it was valedictorian all along....lol

Anyone else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Lets talk about some of the best threads ever from the golden age. Ill start: its not because i was involved, but one of the best was when limo made the "valor victorian" comment. I egged it on like a master, finally lowered the boom on her and laughed as she tried damage controlling it by claiming she knew it was valedictorian all along....lol

Anyone else?
    Nothing beats the "Raiders Got a Snow Job" thread.

Jets Insider VIP

Anyone else?
    There's a sticky thread in the Hampur that has quite a few funny threads, including some of the ones mentioned from the pre-Hampur days. Feel free to add.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=229613

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Nothing beats the "Raiders Got a Snow Job" thread.
    +1 that was the original.

Although I always did enjoy a Jetsrule128 Kaysar thread or a Supe meltdown.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Gagoots
    Gas2no99
    Flagreen
    Scott dierking aka snell41
    Flyingelvis
    Iseered
    Pope
    The gun of bavaria aka mattsnell41
    Jfb
    Cradletothejets
    Ganggreengirl
    Altoon
    Dolphinworshipper2
    Rbl jet
    Mbm007
    Sowelltrain
    Mannyb
    Greenpetey rip
    Jetdawg
    Jameshasty

And remember, kareem mckenzie is a cheapskate
    Good ol' Gagoots. He tried coming back a few months ago under a different name but he got busted. Not sure what the problem is?

Remember when jonejet admitted to being blown by a dude when he was wasted but didnt feel any shame because he was the one recieving? Lol classic

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It feels like I got sucked into the vortex of an insane internet time capsule. Hello? What year is this?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally Posted by SBIII
    What's that? If it has to do with ground beef, go **** yourself.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Remember when jonejet admitted to being blown by a dude when he was wasted but didnt feel any shame because he was the one recieving? Lol classic
    Lmao!! Classic!

Hey DK, you just throwing names to see what sticks haha!?

And holy hell, it's Flowtrain....and his avatar even aged!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Whoa. I guess when you're anonymous on the internet, you can admit to anything. I wouldn't even be able to type those words even as a joke.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by YJF View Post
    OJF here.

I come out of the wood work here for this thread. It's hard to dedicate the time that I used to on this board when I started in 2003, I believe. I am in my 30's so I guess that makes me an old man now. When you are younger and have less responsibilities, you can dedicate your time to anything you want and you have more energy to fight the good fight. You get older and you throw up the white flag and go take a nap.

The internet world has changed even in just the last 9 years. No one has the patience to read long detailed observations or discussions. Twitter and Texting has turned the universe into a 15 character or less society. You would think that it would benefit someone like me who has always had poor penmanship. Proper spelling and dictation is no longer required LOL LMAO SMH WTF

This was and still is a great place to visit if you are a Jets fan. Truly a fan made place. Sure, You get into arguments and get headaches going back and forth with stubborn people( I see you Savage) but at the end of the day, we all get a chance to share our viewpoints and maybe just maybe you learn to see things in a different way. After awhile, The soul-sucking pessimism kind of gets tiring when you are a Jets fan. We all have that gene but some of us fight against it.
    whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowtrain View Post
    It feels like I got sucked into the vortex of an insane internet time capsule. Hello? What year is this?
    double whoa!!

good to see you two

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Moga is lurking! lol

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flowtrain View Post
    Welcome back Flowtrain. One of my favorites.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Young jets fan seemed to be just that...young and idealistic. I think ray ray is about his age, but ray ray wasnt quite as sharp. Yjf had some grasp of reality
    LOL I like that "some grasp of reality". I'll take that as a compliment.

Welcome back Flowtrain. One of my favorites.

+1.....

Klecko was the major douchebag who orchestrated my unfair banning. Guy was a real scumbag. A real grade A piece of ****. Chesepeakejet was also a major accessory in helping ferret me out of here (confimred by other mods to me in email off site).... Those were some good times on the boards but people definitley became too self absorbed and ruined a good thing. Soothsayer can spin all he wants, but this site is dreadful compared to yesteryear. However, I will say this, I never quite ever came back to posting regualrly on other Jets sites after my unfair banning here. Just didn't have it in me.

PaulieC was a good guy. The BigRagu was funny. SarI is still funny I see.

FM3

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

OJF here.

I come out of the wood work here for this thread. It's hard to dedicate the time that I used to on this board when I started in 2003, I believe. I am in my 30's so I guess that makes me an old man now. When you are younger and have less responsibilities, you can dedicate your time to anything you want and you have more energy to fight the good fight. You get older and you throw up the white flag and go take a nap.

The internet world has changed even in just the last 9 years. No one has the patience to read long detailed observations or discussions. Twitter and Texting has turned the universe into a 15 character or less society. You would think that it would benefit someone like me who has always had poor penmanship. Proper spelling and dictation is no longer required LOL LMAO SMH WTF

This was and still is a great place to visit if you are a Jets fan. Truly a fan made place. Sure, You get into arguments and get headaches going back and forth with stubborn people( I see you Savage) but at the end of the day, we all get a chance to share our viewpoints and maybe just maybe you learn to see things in a different way. After awhile, The soul-sucking pessimism kind of gets tiring when you are a Jets fan. We all have that gene but some of us fight against it.
    My Man how's that MILF doing?? She must be 60 by now?? Don't be a stranger you were missed.. Plus I haven't sold a trained anal Gerbil since you left..