Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1322

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

  1. #301
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Guys take this stuff too seriously. Some real cool posters got caught up in that stuff and are missed, but in the interim, many more came along.

    Here's a tip; If you get yer knickers in a bunch
    over something you read, percieved etc. on a site...just stop posting/reading for a while and dont burn bridges. Then come back and see if it really was that important.

    We all get caught up, myself included...and that french fried *****t.

    -
    I refuse to post on a site where people still wear knickers..
    PS Notice I said nothing about your silk panties..

  2. #302
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I also wish jetsrush was still around. Thanks to this board he gave me one of the best cats I've ever had in my life.
    I love how Staten Islanders use "cats" as a wild-card euphemism.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    you're like a JI encyclopedia

    Jetsbabe had the best threads. Remember the one where she like sent SAR a pic? I don't remember that well but I'm sure you do.
    That was my introduction to the fast paced nuttiness of JI at season's end. We were all wondering about Herm, wishing for Reggie Bush...good times.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Little known fact:

    Ham was really permabanned for this line.




    Totally out of line.
    I remember you pulling out your shank when your 'dialogue' with Ham reached this point.

  3. #303
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Guys take this stuff too seriously. Some real cool posters got caught up in that stuff and are missed, but in the interim, many more came along.

    Here's a tip; If you get yer knickers in a bunch over something you read, percieved etc. on a site...just stop posting/reading for a while and dont burn bridges. Then come back and see if it really was that important.

    We all get caught up, myself included...and that french fried *****t.

    -
    [/realtalk]

  4. #304
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,777
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

    I remember you pulling out your shank when your 'dialogue' with Ham reached this point.
    I literally LOL reading that picturing him foaming at the mouth.

    One of the best jabs I've received here.

  5. #305
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I love how Staten Islanders use "cats" as a wild-card euphemism.
    He loved his diseased pu$$y more power to him.. BTW your also on my fav Mod list.. Somehow I still think of you as the Taxi driver that brought dancers to the Salem back in the day..

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Guys take this stuff too seriously.

    -
    Says Quick Draw McGraw.

  7. #307
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I change my screenname to "Mortal Fear of Soap & Water"?

  8. #308
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    He loved his diseased pu$$y more power to him.. BTW your also on my fav Mod list.. Somehow I still think of you as the Taxi driver that brought dancers to the Salem back in the day..
    Ohhhh, now I'm nostalgic. The level of talent you guys had there made us cabbies crazy; every guy except the holy rollers would DIE to pick up and drop off at the Salem. One super busty chick staying down in Manorhaven said she was Ted Nugent's squeeze.


    That's it; where's Judd Hirsch?
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 01-21-2013 at 05:54 PM.

  9. #309
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Here's a tip.

    Change the "27" on the end of the Strip URL to "55" for quick easy navigating back and forth between forums.



    Just have 2 tabs open on your browser one with 27 and one with 55 ie., LS and Hangar. That way you are only a click away from either.

  10. #310
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Just have 2 tabs open on your browser one with 27 and one with 55 ie., LS and Hangar. That way you are only a click away from either.
    Lolz...

    That's actually what I usually do.

    But I didn't know if UC'a AOL account supported tabbed browsing.




    Sent from a phone using an app

  11. #311
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Then it must be widespread knowledge across the Internet that you suck as a poster.

    Now that was funny....

  12. #312
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    That patsi stuck in Kansas (PFSIKH)
    Kate
    Garb
    and that blow hard Foxboro Fanatic?








  13. #313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Says Quick Draw McGraw.
    +1

  14. #314
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Can I change my screenname to "Mortal Fear of Soap & Water"?
    Lol, someone should

  15. #315
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    That patsi stuck in Kansas (PFSIKH)
    Kate
    Garb
    and that blow hard Foxboro Fanatic?







    Foxboro Fanatic is FF2.

  16. #316
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Foxboro Fanatic is FF2.
    SAAAY WHAAAAt?
    What happened to FFˇ€?





  17. #317
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Truthfully?

    Today sucked.
    That was a very Jet like second half...I almost feel bad for ya

  18. #318
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Says Quick Draw McGraw.
    Here's another tip; The more beloved and tenured the Patsie troll...the more points we score with the troops when we break out the guy.

    If you are the fourth Pats troll to drop into a Pats fly on **** thread gang up on a Jets fan....like sg3....guess what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    +1





    -

  19. #319
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to that guy Jenson?


    Bill

  20. #320
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Here's another tip; The more beloved and tenured the Patsie troll...the more points we score with the troops when we break out the guy.

    If you are the fourth Pats troll to drop into a Pats fly on **** thread gang up on a Jets fan....like sg3....guess what?








    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us