Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by YJF View Post
    OJF here.

I come out of the wood work here for this thread. It's hard to dedicate the time that I used to on this board when I started in 2003, I believe. I am in my 30's so I guess that makes me an old man now. When you are younger and have less responsibilities, you can dedicate your time to anything you want and you have more energy to fight the good fight. You get older and you throw up the white flag and go take a nap.

The internet world has changed even in just the last 9 years. No one has the patience to read long detailed observations or discussions. Twitter and Texting has turned the universe into a 15 character or less society. You would think that it would benefit someone like me who has always had poor penmanship. Proper spelling and dictation is no longer required LOL LMAO SMH WTF

This was and still is a great place to visit if you are a Jets fan. Truly a fan made place. Sure, You get into arguments and get headaches going back and forth with stubborn people( I see you Savage) but at the end of the day, we all get a chance to share our viewpoints and maybe just maybe you learn to see things in a different way. After awhile, The soul-sucking pessimism kind of gets tiring when you are a Jets fan. We all have that gene but some of us fight against it.
    YGF in da house! For some reason, I always got a kick out of Savage calling you that.

Good to see you back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Narc!

I do remember the last time one of these threads blew up here, everything was reported back to JN by someone who was right in the middle of the JI thread...so it is assumed. Are you as highly regarded on JN as you are here, Jordy?

-
    Sorry. I don't post there. This is the only site I post on.

The reason I know about Slikmo is because he PM'd me here about going over there and offering to put a good word in with Ham yada yada.

Maybe you should ask Savage. He apparently is a member of all of them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    YGF in da house! For some reason, I always got a kick out of Savage calling you that.

Good to see you back.
    Savage is awesome. He is real smart. He and I boosted our post totals by atleast 500 just debating how good Curtis Martin actually was.

OJF here.

I come out of the wood work here for this thread. It's hard to dedicate the time that I used to on this board when I started in 2003, I believe. I am in my 30's so I guess that makes me an old man now. When you are younger and have less responsibilities, you can dedicate your time to anything you want and you have more energy to fight the good fight. You get older and you throw up the white flag and go take a nap.

The internet world has changed even in just the last 9 years. No one has the patience to read long detailed observations or discussions. Twitter and Texting has turned the universe into a 15 character or less society. You would think that it would benefit someone like me who has always had poor penmanship. Proper spelling and dictation is no longer required LOL LMAO SMH WTF

This was and still is a great place to visit if you are a Jets fan. Truly a fan made place. Sure, You get into arguments and get headaches going back and forth with stubborn people( I see you Savage) but at the end of the day, we all get a chance to share our viewpoints and maybe just maybe you learn to see things in a different way. After awhile, The soul-sucking pessimism kind of gets tiring when you are a Jets fan. We all have that gene but some of us fight against it.
    Wow, what a great blast from the past! Made this whole thread worth it!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    That's understating it a bit.
    LOL. Man up ARoid and take me off ignore. Otherwise you have no right to comment.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    OJF here.

Bro...very happy to see you back! Hope all is well, Friend!

Parkwayjey
    Chase
    Mmckernan
    Latinlawyer aka snell41
    Spjets
    Brenjetfan
    Pyper
    Jetaholic

Young jets fan seemed to be just that...young and idealistic. I think ray ray is about his age, but ray ray wasnt quite as sharp. Yjf had some grasp of reality

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Young jets fan seemed to be just that...young and idealistic. I think ray ray is about his age, but ray ray wasnt quite as sharp. Yjf had some grasp of reality
    Ray Ray said he just turned 40.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Anyone know if posters such as Flowtrain and Pope are still around the interwebbz??? We need to get those two back in the mix.

Banned
    Parkwayjey
    Chase
    Mmckernan
    Latinlawyer aka snell41
    Spjets
    Brenjetfan
    Pyper
    Jetaholic
    Also:

JetFan13
    SoFLA

What ever happened to that guy pope?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm surprised no one's brought up Moga.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'm surprised no one's brought up Moga.
    What do you do?

Read every other page in the thread?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

West Coast Mole

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    What do you do?

Read every other page in the thread?
    Glad you're back.

Gagoots
    Gas2no99
    Flagreen
    Scott dierking aka snell41
    Flyingelvis
    Iseered
    Pope
    The gun of bavaria aka mattsnell41
    Jfb
    Cradletothejets
    Ganggreengirl
    Altoon
    Dolphinworshipper2
    Rbl jet
    Mbm007
    Sowelltrain
    Mannyb
    Greenpetey rip
    Jetdawg
    Jameshasty

And remember, kareem mckenzie is a cheapskate

Banned
    Glad you're back.
    Thanks.

Ray Ray said he just turned 40.
    Thats even sadder. I like how in week 7ish he was posting the plan to make the playoffs this year as if he was watching a different team

Banned

Flyingelvis
    Wasn't FyingElvis the guy GJ&H challenged to a fistfight at some rest area off of I95?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We went away with the one thing that made this board great. And that was having the OT threads on the main page.

I understand Sooth's point of the Hampur. But this site has never been the same. I read the Hampur, post every know and then and like all the posters who are Hampur regs. It's not about being lazy and going there, it's about what we had. We had legendary threads which we don't have in the hampur. And if a thread is started in the hampur you have the same 15-20 guys in it and responses aren't frequent. On the main page we had 200 guys in it and threads became legendary.