Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Posters From The Past

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    So now I feel like I have to find out the circumstances of the Kleck meltdown that lead to the exit of EY and RJF. Anyone?
    Ditto but for Ham. I was here when it happened but I forgot about it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan95 View Post
    Ditto but for Ham. I was here when it happened but I forgot about it.
    Search for the thread Pittsburgh mentions earlier in this thread. It should still be viewable.

Ok. I read the meltdown thread by Ham. He deserved to be banned. Warfish was very classy and Ham showed his true colors. It's a shame, I liked him as a poster based mostly on his enthusiasm and passion.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    RJF was great.

What happened to Paulie? I thought he was Mauded?

EY left during the JetsBabe Blowup of 2009, and i fear JStokes wishes not to engage, participate, or read all of the Sanchez bashing on here. Those 2 were tight after they met at Jets West.
    What happened with JetsBabe? What was the blowup about?

I always wonder if smizzy kicked his drug problem. I like to stop by that other board and read gj&h who is still as awesome as always.

I also wish jetsrush was still around. Thanks to this board he gave me one of the best cats I've ever had in my life.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    YJF
    That was a long time ago. He must be OJF by now.

I love all the personal story lines and personalities on this forum. Someone hit up Sooth and tell him to pitch this to MTV.

Hell, if they made "Catfish" a show, this would be a hell of a lot more entertaining.

JetsInsider. Come for the Football, stay for the drama : )

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    Only caught the aftermath really. I blame it all on the Penningtologist/Clemenite war of 2008. Sides were drawn. There was ill will.

Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I always wonder if smizzy kicked his drug problem. I like to stop by that other board and read gj&h who is still as awesome as always.

I also wish jetsrush was still around. Thanks to this board he gave me one of the best cats I've ever had in my life.
    LOL. best Cats? Like Feline? Craziness.
    Yeah, he was cool though. Richard Simmons. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    That was a long time ago. He must be OJF by now.
    LOL. Yeah, He's gotta be in his late 30's by now. He was a great poster.

it was something about one of her body parts I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    it was something about one of her body parts I believe.

Female body parts always cause problems.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Call me crazy, but I don't find this to be enjoyable football to watch

I like grind it out, defensive games that a 1st down is meaningful

This is ugly all the way around

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Call me crazy, but I don't find this to be enjoyable football to watch

I like grind it out, defensive games that a 1st down is meaningful

This is ugly all the way around
    You missed your thread destination. Was this intended for Falcons-49ers?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess when it comes to the game. I like the way San Fran is fighting back. Makes for interesting drama in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Only caught the aftermath really. I blame it all on the Penningtologist/Clemenite war of 2008. Sides were drawn. There was ill will.

LOL. best Cats? Like Feline? Craziness.
    Yeah, he was cool though. Richard Simmons. LOL
    Yes he gave me a Himalayan kitten that was one of the best friends I ever had. He was born with 1 eye and unfortunately passed away at the age of 4 with a severe aggressive form of cancer. I always wanted to let him know what happened but he doesn't come around here anymore.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Icer View Post

TomShane anybody
    Just thinking of some of his posts is making me laugh

I wonder what happened to shasta. For the people who find the pat trolls annoying who around now, you should have seen this creature.

Shasta was neither funny nor knowledgeable and was so vicious to other posters that sg3 seems like a mild mannered gentleman

I also wonder where the poster Jay Fiedler is. Always talked about how Fiedler would ROMP over other teams.

Another of my favorites was JacktheRipper who after having been discovered that he lied about having a girlfriend, made a new username and made a thread of himself shirtless asking if anybody on the forum 'could take a bodyshot' from him.

Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    I wonder what happened to shasta. For the people who find the pat trolls annoying who around now, you should have seen this creature.

Shasta was neither funny nor knowledgeable and was so vicious to other posters that sg3 seems like a mild mannered gentleman

I also wonder where the poster Jay Fiedler is. Always talked about how Fiedler would ROMP over other teams.

Another of my favorites was JacktheRipper who after having been discovered that he lied about having a girlfriend, made a new username and made a thread of himself shirtless asking if anybody on the forum 'could take a bodyshot' from him.
    Jeez. I thought Ham went the wrong route. I shouldn't be shocked that someone calling himself Jack The Ripper is creepy. Perversion and the internet go hand in hand.(poor choice of words, I guess).

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    You missed your thread destination. Was this intended for Falcons-49ers?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess when it comes to the game. I like the way San Fran is fighting back. Makes for interesting drama in the 4th quarter.
    oof lol

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    I have been coming to and reading this board on and off since 2005. There are some really smart posters on this board but there seem to be a lot of names from the past that are no longer around. A lot of the posters on this site were and are better than the people that are being paid to cover the team. Still a fan of Warfish(cool name), Savage69(a high end and smarter version of Sar) and many others that I am forgetting at the moment.

Whatever happened to Green Jets and Ham?... I didn't always agree with his viewpoints(especially politics..lol..Sarah Palin was a savior if I recall) but I loved his in depth looks at the team. I recently started a thread about the Jets cap and roster that is directly inspired by his long analysis posts in the past.

Whatever happened to Bitonti?
    Mr. Bowling ball with butcher knives himself or was that Ham?... I always enjoyed his writeups on the team and draft.

Is Jason still around?... He was excellent with the cap and I appreciated the homework he did and the effort he put in.

Whatever happened to PatsFanTX?... My favorite troll, a much smarter and better version of Sar.

There are several other posters from the past that I can't think of at the moment but I miss these guys. This board is still good and fun to check out for the most part but the board misses these guys.
    Bitonti does offensive line "analysis" for the Footballguys fantasy football website.

Banned
    EY had one of the best lines ever on JI.

Some post called JetsBabe a dumb come bucket.

EY replies "JetsBabe is not dumb"

Classic.