Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ravens @ Pastriots

The best part is Belichick, Brady and the Pats reputation takes another big hit. The pattern will raise Spygate's legacy more to the fore in the public's minds.

All League
    without Spygate, the Pats and I have the same amount of Superbowl rings

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Brady's getting old. The magic won't last forever. I hope it ends soon, I'm getting tired of seeing them waste a playoff spot every year.
    They get an automatic 6 wins every year by playing the Mickey Mouse AFCE, so they'll be in the playoffs as long as Brady shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    You may be right. People have been saying that for quite a few years now. We keep coming back.

Never the less if it is over it was a great ride, but I'd bet the pats will be AFC east champs and in the playoffs again next year.
    You'll be a playoff team still, but you're not going to be favored anymore. You'll just be another one of the teams with a chance. And that is a far fall from the dominant team the Patriots once were.

Now we'll see just what the Pats fans are made of, when your team loses... when your team disappoints... how many of you will stick around for that like Jets fans have for thier team? We shall see.

Brady's getting old. The magic won't last forever. I hope it ends soon, I'm getting tired of seeing them waste a playoff spot every year.
    A big +1!

The better team won. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    You'll be a playoff team still, but you're not going to be favored anymore. You'll just be another one of the teams with a chance. And that is a far fall from the dominant team the Patriots once were.

Now we'll see just what the Pats fans are made of, when your team loses... when your team disappoints... how many of you will stick around for that like Jets fans have for thier team? We shall see.
    I'm ok with not being favored. As we all have seen if you make it to the dance anything can happen. It's best to have a chance and shot. I'm OK with that.

And I've been a pats fan through seasons and teams that were horrendous. I'm not going anywhere.

That's what Brady gets for trying to karate kick Ed Reed.
    Yeah that was a puzzy move bro. Hi stuck his leg up so he wouldnt get hit cause he slid a bit late. Fuggin coward cheating fug.

Belichicks and Brady's press conf's should be greeeeaaaaatttt!

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    The better team won. It's that simple.
    Very true. The ravens were just much better tonight. When Talib went out they made adjustments and capitalized. Kudos to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    The best part is Belichick, Brady and the Pats reputation takes another big hit. The pattern will raise Spygate's legacy more to the fore in the public's minds.
    Seriously, that question becomes more imperative as each year passes and the Pats continue to lose in the playoffs/superbowl. Unfortunately, we will never know as Goodell destroyed the evidence. I wonder why?

I hope someone can send in a shot of TX's reaction to the Patsie choke

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCBeast View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read the same post back in 2009. Unfortunately, they'll likely be back for more next season.
    Back for more ultimate failure I suppose.

Tom Brady will not win another Super Bowl.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaaaxx View Post
    Ravens vs Niners...wouldn't have guessed this matchup in a million years.
    But both teams were in the same exact position last year

3 years in a row the Pats got roughed up. In the regular season a lot of those hits are some extra flags and there's a lot more flags being thrown. in the playoff's the ref's let the game go on some more and more physical play slide. In the playoff's what has killed the Pats is the lack of a deep ball, being out muscled, no toughness, and lack of adjustments.

Its the same story the last 3 years. If the Pats want to finally get over the hump they desperately need to work on 20 plus yard plays and not rely on all the short stuff. Guys were getting crushed all game and eventually it wore the Pats receivers out ... guys started droppin balls, scared to run after catch, and etc. They desperately need a tough leader as well. I'm hoping they don't fix this and at this point in his career I'm not sure if Brady can adjust to making more throws downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    But both teams were in the same exact position last year
    True, but I never thought this Ravens team would survive the AFC. Not a chance. Good thing I don't gamble.

Very disturbing scene with Ray Lewis and Bisciotti.