Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravens @ Pastriots

Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Woodhead sucks, just like all their RBs suck. The reason they are successful is because that line gets away with everything. Put any of those scrubs on any other team and they would suck, just like every Pat that plays for another team.
    Yeah....they all suck. Why didn't I think of that.

All those wins, Just luck.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

How the hell is Brady allowed to kick Reed in the nuts with his leg warmers?

Ridiculous

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

nice no call on Brady for kicking the defender

Refs 13 - Ravens 7

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Brady shoulda thrown the ball away rather than run -- they would have had one more shot at the EZ
    Rare miscue from Brady. Very interesting

If you can't get a pass rush just rushing 4 you're not beating Brady. Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    What a little ***** move by Brady trying to kick Reed when he was sliding.
    You saw that too?

Brady's a great football player. I question the success he'd have outside of NE.

He's also always shown he's scared of getting hit, and turns into an average QB when he does consistently.

The Pats' o-line coach is their best asset.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You saw that too?

Brady's a great football player. I question the success he'd have outside of NE.

He's also always shown he's scared of getting hit, and turns into an average QB when he does consistently.

The Pats' o-line coach is their best asset.
    Harbaugh was complaining to the Refs about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yeah....they all suck. Why didn't I think of that.

All those wins, Just luck.
    Wish we had kept Woodhead, also, He would have probably lead our team in all purpose yards this year

If he slid with his leg up intentionally that was a dumb play for a number of reasons. He could have been flagged, he could have been injured and yeah, he should have thrown the ball away.

Then again, never underestimated how uncoordinated Brady is...

Simms on the Brady Kick "He was trying to protect himself." Give me a break.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    If he slid with his leg up intentionally that was a dumb play for a number of reasons. He could have been flagged, he could have been injured and yeah, he should have thrown the ball away.

Then again, never underestimated how uncoordinated Brady is...
    LMAO! Like that would ever happen

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    The supposedly great pats pick, Chandler Jones is riding pine
    Hmm..given he has an injury that makes him not 100% it makes sense to most people. Need him 100% if Pats get to The Dance

All League
    I'm going to say this, and I'm sure many will disagree, but I've thought this for awhile this season, and this game has affirmed my thoughts.

The Patriots, talent wise, are not in the top 4, probably not even the top 6 in the NFL.

That being said, Belicheck and their staff get credit for playing above their ability. A lot of people praise Belicheck as a master X's and O's guys, and this is where I think many will disagree. I don't think he's among the Best X's and O's guys in the NFL any more. The one thing(other than Tom Brady) that Belicheck does that keeps the Patriots rolling, is he has the ability to recognize someone else's scheme that is used outside of the NFL, and implement it before anyone else in the NFL does, and gets an advantage out of it. He should get credit for recognizing something that can be used as an advantage, and recognizing it before the rest of the NFL does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Wish we had kept Woodhead, also, He would have probably lead our team in all purpose yards this year
    he has heart.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4life335 View Post
    Simms on the Brady Kick "He was trying to protect himself." Give me a break.
    Typical Foxboro hometown cooking...should have been a personal foul...WTF

Jets Insider VIP
    Can someone explain to me the point of these CBS commercials were they suck themselves off talking about how awesome all their shows are?

Whats the point, do people actually watch the shows because of this? Are we as Americans really that pathetic?

:shakes cane:

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    The Pats are not one of the 2 best teams in the NFL. No way
    Really???

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I'm going to say this, and I'm sure many will disagree, but I've thought this for awhile this season, and this game has affirmed my thoughts.

The Patriots, talent wise, are not in the top 4, probably not even the top 6 in the NFL.

That being said, Belicheck and their staff get credit for playing above their ability. A lot of people praise Belicheck as a master X's and O's guys, and this is where I think many will disagree. I don't think he's among the Best X's and O's guys in the NFL any more. The one thing(other than Tom Brady) that Belicheck does that keeps the Patriots rolling, is he has the ability to recognize someone else's scheme that is used outside of the NFL, and implement it before anyone else in the NFL does, and gets an advantage out of it. He should get credit for recognizing something that can be used as an advantage, and recognizing it before the rest of the NFL does.
    Like a camera?

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post

Regardless of talent, what you are saying is exactly right.

Coaching wins. Talent is important but gameplan is key.

If Rex had a rookie named Tom Brady.....we would never know how good he is as Rex wouldn't know.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So in 1 half, Tom Brady got tackled by a 60 year old ref and attempted a karate kick on Ed Reed when he knew he couldn't be touched Pu&sy