Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations, and Happy Inauguration Day Mr. President

Congratulations, and Happy Inauguration Day Mr. President

Good luck and wisdom in your second term.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

::crickets::

Hall Of Fame
    Better lucky than good I suppose.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    ::crickets::
    you'll be a Democrat by the time you're 40. you're smarter than the likes of the morons in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you'll be a Democrat by the time you're 40. you're smarter than the likes of the morons in this forum.
    Funny...

I'm willing to bet the majority leans left in youth and goes right as they age...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Funny...

I'm willing to bet the majority leans left in youth and goes right as they age...
    Also.

People tend to not piss themselves in youth and have bladder issues as they age.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Also.

People tend to not piss themselves in youth and have bladder issues as they age.
    That's bull****... I've gotten hammered and drunkenly ''slept pissed'' in the most random places imaginable.... I'd feel lucky if I was just pissing myself...

Hall Of Fame
    Funny...

i was the other way around, then i realized the world didn't revolve around me and my money

i was the other way around, then i realized the world didn't revolve around me and my money
    Must be nice up there in VT, while the rest of us live in reality

Jets Insider VIP
    That's bull****... I've gotten hammered and drunkenly ''slept pissed'' in the most random places imaginable.... I'd feel lucky if I was just pissing myself...
    Lmao!!

I woke up in the back of the minivan last weekend. With half a Max Ice and an uncooked bag of microwave popcorn.

Sent from a phone using an app

Hall Of Fame
    Must be nice up there in VT, while the rest of us live in reality
    you won't switch

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Lmao!!

I woke up in the back of the minivan last weekend. With half a Max Ice and an uncooked bag of microwave popcorn.

================================================== ===
    I've drank a bit over the years, and have had some bad experiences with sleep/drunk/pissing. Sometimes I don't even need the alcohol to sleep walk.

Once when I was newly married my sister in law was living with us for a bit, one night by mistake I tried to crawl into bed with her after using the toilet,
    did I mention I sleep naked?

Did the same thing to my old buddy Tom, tried to crawl into his sleeping bag with him still in it, did I mention I sleep naked?

On my first trip to Vegas, last night there I got lit, pissed off the balcony of the Imperial Palace into the parking lot, wife said there were a lot of people yelling, did I mention I sleep naked?

One morning I woke up naked on the hide a bed in the family room, as I came to I realized 2 of my teen age nephews had went to sleep on the hide a bed the night before, I guess they decided they were more comfortable on the floor of the living room, did I mention I sleep naked?

I won't sleep naked any more.

All Pro
    Good luck to Obama in his 2nd term, I hope he governs wisely and has great success bettering our country.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ================================================== ===
    I've drank a bit over the years, and have had some bad experiences with sleep/drunk/pissing. Sometimes I don't even need the alcohol to sleep walk.

Once when I was newly married my sister in law was living with us for a bit, one night by mistake I tried to crawl into bed with her after using the toilet,
    did I mention I sleep naked?

Did the same thing to my old buddy Tom, tried to crawl into his sleeping bag with him still in it, did I mention I sleep naked?

On my first trip to Vegas, last night there I got lit, pissed off the balcony of the Imperial Palace into the parking lot, wife said there were a lot of people yelling, did I mention I sleep naked?

One morning I woke up naked on the hide a bed in the family room, as I came to I realized 2 of my teen age nephews had went to sleep on the hide a bed the night before, I guess they decided they were more comfortable on the floor of the living room, did I mention I sleep naked?

I won't sleep naked any more.
    LMFAO!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Nothing like an unwitting confession of a liberal: I'm this way because I can't comprehend (and thus distort) the opposing position

I assure you, you were "never the other way around"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Look at a national map color-keyed to the states where there is money. Then look at a national map color-keyed to the states that vote Democrat. They're virtually indistinguishable.

Keep pushing the ridiculous myth.

you won't switch

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

You are a limo liberal without the limo; You escaped from the great unwashed and now deign to tell us how to treat the people who suck up resources and contribute nothing but outstretched hands and cries of victimhood.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You are a limo liberal without the limo;

-
    and that's quite a trick if you think about it

actually, I'd be happy to vote for a Republican again, i hate the extremes of both parties equally.

but the Palin stewardess or Mittens.

no
    Last edited by Timmy®; 01-21-2013 at 09:46 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Look at a national map color-keyed to the states where there is money. Then look at a national map color-keyed to the states that vote Democrat. They're virtually indistinguishable.

Keep pushing the ridiculous myth.
    What map are you referring to?