Thread: Wow just watched two teams get over the Hump. .

Wow just watched two teams get over the Hump. .

way to go Rex and Shotty.

Hall Of Fame
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Both Harbaughs got over the hump today.

Rex couldn't.

Yea its rex's fault....forget the fact that the respective young QBs on the 2 winning teams actually stepped up and carried their teams while our QB shat his pants as he got older.

All Pro
    Let's not ruin this great night by talking about the Jets!

The Pats Lose AGAINNNNNNN!

#Bigsighguiltypleasure

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Yea its rex's fault....forget the fact that the respective young QBs on the 2 winning teams actually stepped up and carried their teams while our QB shat his pants as he got older.
    Winner

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    way to go Rex and Shotty.
    I was thinking how these used to be two peers of ours and how far back we've fallen.

The Ravens look really bad since Rex left, just fell apart, clearly he was incredibly important to them.

Notice all the WR's making big plays all over the field. Remember when we had a few of those?

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I was thinking how these used to be two peers of ours and how far back we've fallen.

The Ravens look really bad since Rex left, just fell apart, clearly he was incredibly important to them.

Notice all the WR's making big plays all over the field. Remember when we had a few of those?

SAR I
    Hire Jim Caldwell

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Hire Jim Caldwell
    How much did Harbaugh have to do with the play calling? Was this all Caldwell?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Rex had a say in drafting a young qb. Rex has stuck with the guy. Rex codddled the guy. Rex is the head coach. Rex picked the last oc.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Well said!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Actually, no, not a few. As well as much poorer personnel almost everywhere else. There's no way any of the Jets teams from the last four years stacked up to what either of these teams has today. And, I thought once you lose the CG it's impossible to get back there the next year and win.

They had Quarterbacks, not managers.

Simple.