Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrell Suggs after game: "Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant F---ers."

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    "Can't wait!" didn't exactly work out for the Jets the following week.

SAR I
    Can you add more **** to the bottom of your posts! Geez...

Veteran
    And their fans are the same way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    When you win, you can talk.
    No offense, but you "can talk" anytime you want. It would've been true, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    "Can't wait!" didn't exactly work out for the Jets the following week.

SAR I
    Was "can't wait!" trash talk? It that's trash talk, well ... wow. That's some pretty lame trash talk.
    Actually that had nothing to do with Pittsburgh, that was all about kicking the sh** out of NE. Nice try, though.

All League
    Suggs added: "That's funny, ever since SpyGate they haven't been able to win."

But, I thought it was just us sorry Jets fans that brought that topic up? You mean someone else remembers it?

Suggs is the kettle calling the teapot black.

Arrogant ****s. Sure Terrell, you're as humble as it gets.

With that said, glad the Ravens won.

All League
    Preach it!

All League
    he just 1 up'd bart scott

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    El Oh El

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Rich Eisen just mentioned the Suggs thing and Primetime Deon Hypocrite Sanders was getting negative about Suggs actions.....Yo Primetiem you were one of the biggest trash talking douchebags, especially when you got the jobdone, stop being a hypocrite you supposed to know your bible or is that just an act ?
    You are so right!!!

Deion was a shameless self promoter,,,,

Remember when Mr. Class Deon doused Tim McCarver after a championship game with water because of things McCarver said critical of Neon Deon!!! Deon is talking .. Come on.. and

Good Grief!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel
    Suggs: "That's funny, ever since SpyGate they haven't been able to win."
    Suggs speaketh the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    You are so right!!!

Remember when Mr. Class Deon doused Tim McCarver after a championship game with water because of things McCarver said critical of Neon Deon!!! Deon is talking .. Come on.. and

Good Grief!!!
    If anyone deserved it, McCarver did. And then he whined and cried about it ... so you got wet, big deal. What a p***.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    You are so right!!!

Good Grief!!!
    Deion is all grown up now.

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Rich Eisen just mentioned the Suggs thing and Primetime Deon Hypocrite Sanders was getting negative about Suggs actions.....Yo Primetiem you were one of the biggest trash talking douchebags, especially when you got the jobdone, stop being a hypocrite you supposed to know your bible or is that just an act ?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    Deion is all grown up now.
    Grown up? koolaide from Mr. Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Suggs is the kettle calling the teapot black.

Arrogant ****s. Sure Terrell, you're as humble as it gets.

With that said, glad the Ravens won.
    +1 and funny.

suggs rips the pats

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1243825

MICHAEL IVINS/EPA

Terrell Suggs (r.) doesn't think too highly of the Patriots... and lets his feelings be known.

Jets fans may have enjoyed seeing Bill Belichick and the Patriots fall in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game, but it’s hard to believe anyone took more pleasure out of the win than Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs.

After the Ravens’ 28-13 win, Suggs absolutely unloaded on New England, telling Yahoo! Sports, “Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant f----ers.”

He then directed his ire toward Bill Belichick, even bringing up the Pats’ championship dry spell since SpyGate.

MYERS: WHY HAVEN'T THE PATRIOTS WON A SUPER BOWL SINCE SPYGATE?

“These are the most arrogant p----- in the world starting with (coach Bill) Belichick on down. ... ever since SpyGate they haven’t been able to win.”'

The Patriots were caught videotaping signals of Jets' defensive coaches during an early-season game in 2007. Eric Mangini, the Jets head coach at the time and a former Patriots assistant, turned his former boss in.

PHOTOS: RAVENS PUNISH PATRIOTS, REACH SUPER BOWL

Belichick was fined $500,000, the most ever a coach has been fined by the league in NFL history.

After winning three Super Bowls in Tom Brady's first four years as starting quarterback, the Patriots have not won an NFL title since the 2004 season. Belichick has led the Pats to the Super Bowl twice since SpyGate, but lost both times to the Giants.

RAY STUBBLEBINE/REUTERS

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick leaves the field in a foul mood after losing to the Ravens.

Belichick played the part of the sore loser after Sunday's game, refusing to speak with CBS sideline reporter Steve Tasker.

"Bill Belichick makes it very easy for you to root against the Patriots," CBS studio analyst Shannon Sharpe said during the post-game telecast. "You can't be a poor sport all the time. You're not going to win every time. And he does this every time he loses. It is unacceptable."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2IcbHkfPb
    Last edited by Nike; 01-21-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I didn't think it was possible to enjoy the pats misery any more than I am right now. But I stand corrected. f#ck the whole bunch of those classless losers.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    I didn't think it was possible to enjoy the pats misery any more than I am right now. But I stand corrected. f#ck the whole bunch of those classless losers.
    That organization, particularly Bellicheat and the way he acts when he loses and how cocky and arrogant the players - particularly Brady - acts when they win, make it really easy to indulge in the kind of beating that they took yesterday.