Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets fans should be for Ravens in SB

Jets fans should be for Ravens in SB

Our headcoach has ties to the Ravens, and the Ravens rep the AFC. Seems logical we should root for the Ravens in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Our headcoach has ties to the Ravens, and the Ravens rep the AFC. Seems logical we should root for the Ravens in this one.
    To make Rex feel and look even worse?

I can buy into that. Good idea.

SAR I

Pulling for the Niners. Tired of 10-6 mediocre teams winning it all in the sport I love

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

nah, ... wanted the murderer to beat the a-holes up north ... still hate him though ...

l_j_r

Still an AFC team guys. The Jets are AFC and the Ravens rep us here. Can't see pulling for the Niners in this one even though I really like the team. We're AFC people and we stick with our own.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So don't care.

Still an AFC team guys. The Jets are AFC and the Ravens rep us here. Can't see pulling for the Niners in this one even though I really like the team. We're AFC people and we stick with our own.
    So did you have on your Pats gear last year and in 07/08?

WHAT? This isn't college, we don't rep conferences.

I don't give a damn that the Ravens are in the AFC, Im glad they beat the Pats but Ill be rooting for the 49ers

I predicted 49ers and Ravens before the season and I had the Niners winning, so I'll stick with that.

Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    So did you have on your Pats gear last year and in 07/08?
    No, the Pats are the exception. We hate the Pats. Beyond that we're AFC people and gotta go with the AFC when the chips are down don't we?

Gotta know where you come from guys. Can't be rooting against the nieghborhood. Gotta go AFC here myself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dump. Now.

All League
    I don't care for the Niners. Their Harbaugh comes across very douchey. JMI. Also Crabtree seems like a dick to me.

That being said, I live in Baltimore and I'm tired of hearing about the Ravens. I'm over Ray Lewis.

"NO WEAPON USED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!! GOD IS GREAT!!! PRAISE JESUS"

No, the Pats are the exception. We hate the Pats. Beyond that we're AFC people and gotta go with the AFC when the chips are down don't we?
    No. No you don't. There is absolutely zero benefit to an AFC team, just as much as there's zero negatives from an NFC team winning. It doesn't matter. I've gone into every single Super Bowl in my life team-neutral because quite frankly, if it isn't us, who cares?

Now that the game in Foxboro is over, 'phuck the Ravens. Hope the 49ers blow them out.

There's only one exception that I can see and that's the Giants. If the Giants are in the Superbowl then it's okay to switch sides because they're a New York team and that takes precedence if you want it to, but beyond that we're AFC and we gotta go AFC at times like this.

GO RAVENS.

All League
    I honestly don't see the Ravens having the offense against San Fran to beat them. And Kaepernick will do enough to win it. So I'll root for them because I want the team I root for to win.

There's only one exception that I can see and that's the Giants. If the Giants are in the Superbowl then it's okay to switch sides because they're a New York team and that takes precedence if you want it to, but beyond that we're AFC and we gotta go AFC at times like this.

GO RAVENS.
    The logic is retarded, but to each his own. I won't be rooting for anyone, because I only root for the Jets. I have no idea how anyone can be happy with watching another team win a Super Bowl.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    To make Rex feel and look even worse?

I can buy into that. Good idea.

SAR I
    And to reinforce the fact that they made the right decision of passing on Rex and hiring Harbaugh. This validates that decision even more.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    The logic is retarded, but to each his own. I won't be rooting for anyone, because I only root for the Jets. I have no idea how anyone can be happy with watching another team win a Super Bowl.
    I root for the NYJ

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2