Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jets fans should be for Ravens in SB

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    nah, ... wanted the murderer to beat the a-holes up north ... still hate him though ...

l_j_r

I'm with you. I cheered for them today just because of my absolute loathing for the Pats, but eff Ray Lewis

Did you hear his post-game interview? He kept talking about the things that he 'sacrificed' as he was sobbing away like a buffoon. The only thing I think he's sacrificed was that poor bastard he killed.

Anyone seen Ray's white suit lately?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Our headcoach has ties to the Ravens, and the Ravens rep the AFC. Seems logical we should root for the Ravens in this one.
    This Billy guy can NOT be serious, right?????

All Pro
    I dont care who wins it I cant stand either outcome. Ravens win and we never hear the end of that prick Lewis and his gospel crap. Niners win and two absolute POS guys like Harbaugh and Crabtree get called a champion...

As usual without the Jets, Im not even gonna watch it live...

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Still an AFC team guys. The Jets are AFC and the Ravens rep us here. Can't see pulling for the Niners in this one even though I really like the team. We're AFC people and we stick with our own.
    Oh fer cryin' out loud. Put down yer pom-poms, we don't have a dog in this fight. I just hope it's a good game.

All Pro
    i hate the ravens almost as much as the patriots.

49ers all the way. And i hate them too.

Predicted the Ravens in December. I'm riding with Sizzle and Ray.

Veteran
    No, the Pats are the exception. We hate the Pats. Beyond that we're AFC people and gotta go with the AFC when the chips are down don't we?
    No we don't.

I'll be pulling for the Niners.

This is one of the rare Super Bowls where I know going in that there is no chance that the outcome is NOT going to make me sick..

Let me just enjoy it...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    No we don't.

I'll be pulling for the Niners.
    I think HC Harbaugh's team will win..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I'll be rooting for San Fran, I hate the f_cking Ravens, this isn't that much better then the Patriots representing the AFC...

I don't really care who wins although I always like to see the typical "finishing your career with a Championship Ring" story come true. Even if it is Ray Lewis.....

Quote Originally Posted by JokelahomaJetsFan View Post
    I'm with you. I cheered for them today just because of my absolute loathing for the Pats, but eff Ray Lewis

Did you hear his post-game interview? He kept talking about the things that he 'sacrificed' as he was sobbing away like a buffoon. The only thing I think he's sacrificed was that poor bastard he killed.

Enjoying the game and feeling pretty good, when the camera zooms to Ray and ... buzzkill.

I don't really care who wins. I like Kaepernick and the 9ers cuz they're exciting to watch and Kaepernick's one of the new hybrid QBs, but Flacco has paid his dues and it was fun to watch him beat the Megateams.

I think I'll just enjoy the game
    Last edited by JaxSuzy; 06-11-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: I can't stand typos

Jets Insider VIP
    I could care less who wins.

I'm just grateful that I don't have to watch the Pats in the bowl again.

Now I can just sit back, relax and enjoy the game with no emotional investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    It's so good of you to tell us all who we should root for in all scenarios.
    He really has solved one of life's great dilemmas for me. So grateful.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JokelahomaJetsFan View Post

Has anyone ever loved the sound of their own voice as much as Ray Lewis.

I am pulling for the Ravens because I feel they are the better team. I do like Colin a lot though and have always been a Crabby fan. I'd much rather see Ed Reed go out on top. All the win it for Ray I don't too much agree but Reed IMO is one of the best S of all time and should go out on top. It will be a great game though. Hard to really pick here IMO.

Niners all the way.

I want the best team to win always (except against my team.) This is a case of the best roster in the NFL being exactly where it should be.

This will be true until they can't afford to keep most of those guys, either.

You do realize that Ahmad Brooks, their 3rd LB, would be the top LB on most of the NFL's rosters', right? Navarro Bowman is a top 10 LB and Willis is the best LB in football.

Their D-line, from the two Smiths to Bippy Jean Francois, is insanely talented.

They have the best combination of safeties in the league. Goldson is a top 2 safety. Their corners are solid, if unspectacular, although Rogers is definitely capable of locking down a top wideout. Whitner is also very, very good.

Then you look at the offense and you think there's no way they can afford to keep this team together under the cap.

They have the best Tight End in the NFL in Vernon Davis. He's uncoverable, 260 lbs. and runs a 4.3. Crabtree is a stud wideout, and both Ted Ginn and Randy Moss are still crazy fast. Manningham is out right now, but their wideouts get BETTER with him back next year complementing Crabtree. The O-line is young, and Gore is essentially what Thomas Jones should have been for our team but we insisted on having him up near what, 300 carries by the end of '09?

Their RB depth is insane, too. Kendall Hunter is better than most RB's in the NFL. LaMichael James is a perfect speed back.

Alex Smith is a perfect backup QB. Great game manager.

Then we get to Kaepernick. I don't know if anybody, including Luck and RG3 have as much upside considering what this kid is surrounded by.

Rooting for the Ravens bc I can't stand Jim Harbaugh. Whiny a$$clown. I'd also like to see Flacco and Rice win

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Our headcoach has ties to the Ravens, and the Ravens rep the AFC. Seems logical we should root for the Ravens in this one.
    I root for the Jets only, I want the Niners to win.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    But why would Rex feel bad? The man won a SB with the Ravens....sheesh no crime in wishing your ex team well.
    Yeah, it's not like he was the heir apparent and was passed over for a man who has made the playoffs in every season and now has his team in the Super Bowl while Rex suns himself in the Bahamas and hires every desperate assistant coach to join his 6-10 club that is 1-11 against winning teams.

SAR I