Thread: This is why NFL fans are crazy!

This is why NFL fans are crazy!

I took this thread starter off of a Patriot forum just now. Jet fans, read it and laugh your asses off!

Hate me all you want, but it's time to think of the future
    Look back at previous posts from me.
    Trade Brady now, his luck has run it's course and that was years ago. Sure he says he can play 10 more years, good let it be for, a few first round draft picks and a team in the gutter, we have the pieces in place, but Brady is no longer the man to drive this ship.

There is no sanity when it comes to our favorite sport. There are those that want to get rid of Tom Brady. How funny is this?

All League
    People get emotional about their temas, and an anonymous open forum for which they can spew their every thought isn't always a great display of sanity.

****, after we lost to the Steelers, I nearly had a nervous breakdown.

I know it is frowned upon to reply to one's own post, but this is comical. Half the Patriots fans are agreeing with this nonsense. Tom Brady can't get it done any longer.

Trade him for a few high picks and things will be okay. Here's my suggestion:

Our new GM trades his left lung and half his nuts to the Patriots for Tom Brady plus a high draft pick. We'll take that loser off of your hands and rid you of your problem.

Reminds me of Yankee fans who think that unless you don't win a title every year you should break up the team.

Half of the Patriots fans feel the way the poster feels. Go see your doctor and get some pills to calm yourselves down. Perspective, anyone in New England?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    People get emotional about their temas, and an anonymous open forum for which they can spew their every thought isn't always a great display of sanity.

****, after we lost to the Steelers, I nearly had a nervous breakdown.
    Yea, I was boarderline insane for weeks after the steeler game

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
    Trade Brady now, his luck has run it's course and that was years ago. Sure he says he can play 10 more years, good let it be for, a few first round draft picks and a team in the gutter

-

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Yea, I was boarderline insane for weeks after the steeler game
    horrible play calls and two missed FG from about 40 yards was crazy

Hall Of Fame
    That is way worse than anything you will ever read here.

Revis for Brady?