Thread: Brady tries to kick a player in the nuts

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Brady tries to kick a player in the nuts

And belichek gets called out for not giving an interview, poor clock mgmt and being an all around sore sport. What a circus

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thought he kicked him in the knee?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady is a pussssie. He could often for ran for 3 first downs I saw but he didn't want to get hit so he just collapsed. This is football Tom. If your not willing to risk it all you won't win it all. this could be the beginning of his decline. I hope so.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    Brady is a pussssie. He could often for ran for 3 first downs I saw but he didn't want to get hit so he just collapsed. This is football Tom. If your not willing to risk it all you won't win it all. this could be the beginning of his decline. I hope so.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Thought he kicked him in the knee?
    He did and you could see and read Harbaugh's lips when he said that what Brady did should've been a personal foul.

Oh well.....It was a moot point as it turned out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    He did and you could see and read Harbaugh's lips when he said that what Brady did should've been a personal foul.

Oh well.....It was a moot point as it turned out.
    Like I said in another thread, the Ravens beat the Pats and the refs tonight.

Brady's personal foul not called, and that Pats homer Phil Simms is defending Brady for "protecting himself". What a joke.

4 personal fouls on the Ravens, but when the Pats do the same exact thing, nothing.

How about the clock at the 2 minute?

Cheater gonna cheat, and the NFL is in Krafts back pocket. Sad, really. The good news is that the Pasts still lost. Again.