Thread: Patriots will be in the SB next year

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Patriots will be in the SB next year

We have a lot of really knowledgeable Pats fans on here. Patsfanken is a classic, along with PatsFanTX, FF2, PatriotReign, Wiggy, NYCfan, AFCEast fan. I'm sure there are others but I forget (I apologize!)

Here's what am I struggling with now though. You guys have consistently demonstrated you know a lot about the game. I often sign on to get knowledge from your posts, for it's often difficult to learn much about the game from just following the Jets alone. I feel that Bill Belichick teaches you all a lot about football, sports, and life in general, and you are kind enough to share it with us.

I'm a little unsure about the outcome of the game tonight. It TOTALLY seemed like the refs were on the Ravens side, don't get me wrong, but what happened to Tom Brady in the second half?

I was hoping I could get a detailed breakdown of his performance, kind of like we see from you guys after every Jets loss. It really teaches me a lot and I feel like my understanding of the game is lacking without it. I really do think it's true what they say "the further north you go, the better you understand football."

You guys have really proven that throughout the season, and other seasons, and I was hoping I could get a breakdown of tonight's game along those same lines. Thanks in advance.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long have you been watching football? Are the only team you ever watched is the Jets. You truly need Pats fans to enlighten you about the game??? Maybe you might try watching the NFL network etc....they will give you in your face insight. Many of us on the board have been not only Jets fans...but football fans for over 30 plus years.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    We have a lot of really knowledgeable Pats fans on here. Patsfanken is a classic, along with PatsFanTX, FF2, PatriotReign, Wiggy, NYCfan, AFCEast fan. I'm sure there are others but I forget (I apologize!)

Here's what am I struggling with now though. You guys have consistently demonstrated you know a lot about the game. I often sign on to get knowledge from your posts, for it's often difficult to learn much about the game from just following the Jets alone. I feel that Bill Belichick teaches you all a lot about football, sports, and life in general, and you are kind enough to share it with us.

I'm a little unsure about the outcome of the game tonight. It TOTALLY seemed like the refs were on the Ravens side, don't get me wrong, but what happened to Tom Brady in the second half?

I was hoping I could get a detailed breakdown of his performance, kind of like we see from you guys after every Jets loss. It really teaches me a lot and I feel like my understanding of the game is lacking without it. I really do think it's true what they say "the further north you go, the better you understand football."

You guys have really proven that throughout the season, and other seasons, and I was hoping I could get a breakdown of tonight's game along those same lines. Thanks in advance.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the Chowds will NOT be in the super bowl next year

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you watch the game or were you watching the overrated Rangers. Plain and simple Ravens D is better than Pats.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asking the fans of an opposing team on another teams page about the breakdown of the game when you can easily see it on TV or online is truly a head scratcher. If you want a break down go check out the actual stats....if you want the OPINION of probably upset chowd fans then proceed! lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The refs were on the Ravens side? What? Please tell me you are kidding. 4 questionable personal foul penalties on the Ravens. The Patriots decleat the Ravens TE, hit him in the helmet, no foul. Clock before the 2 minute? Patriot CBs mugging the Raven WR down the field all game? Brady karate kicking Ed Reed while Reed is actively tryig to not hit him? No flag.

What game were you watching? The Ravens beat the Patriots AND the ref tonight.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on you guys can't possibly be so damn stupid that you can't tell the OP is being a sarcastic wise a$$??????? WTF is wrong with kids these days