Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spygate

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Exactly! Being a Jets fan I can confirm it since I was in on the meeting regarding how to respond to the Pats actually winning post cheating.
    I LOL'd....you bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    That's a very poor point of view. Most important play in Pats history is Mo Lewis' hit and was made by a Jet. I take a lot of pride in that my asshat favorite team has at least facilitated titles since 1968.

You don't have to thank the Jets.

We know.
    Mo's contribition is up for debate as it's common knowledge that Bledsoe was just as capable as Brady in commanding the cheater meanie pants operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    No need, I read your silly conspiracy theory. I thought you were kidding to be honest. No need to continue down this road of discussion. I’ll stick to the facts that can’t be disputed (destroyed tapes, lack of playoff success since Spygate) and you can keep being delusional.

Seems to work for both of us.
    Good. Let's both stick to those same facts. You draw your own delusional conclusions from those facts and I'll draw mine. This will have the added benefit of allowing me to focus my pm's on matters of much greater significance (like gout, for example).

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Zero Super Bowl wins since Troy Brown, Willie McGinest, Ted Washington and Corey Dillon left, among others. Let's see you whiny Patriots haters tells us once again how it's just a coincidence.
    Agree. It has much more to do with the Pats not having enough talent (especially on D) then not being able to cheat.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    The bottom line is that the spygate issue is the end all- be all for Jets fans...it's a non starter because it's a one size fits all response to everything. The Pats won 2 AFC Champ games post spygate and were one Tyree miracle catch away from a perfect season. Using your logic all spygate comments would've stopped if Tyree (or Manningham in the 2nd SB) didn't make that one catch. Suuure it would have...if the Pats won either Superbowl the jealous Jet fan party line would be that they were still cheating.

whateva
    No. The party line would be that there is no evidence to suggest that they have actually stopped cheating

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I LOL'd....you bastard.

Mo's contribition is up for debate as it's common knowledge that Bledsoe was just as capable as Brady in commanding the cheater meanie pants operation.

I know you too well. Your false misdirections can't fool me.

I know your respect for Mo. I know.....

All you Pats fans. I know why you are on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTcu7MCtuTs

Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street View Post
    Thanks for posting it , man. Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Thanks for posting it , man. Respect.
    You're welcome.

Cheatin' bastards......