Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Spygate

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Well, if the homeless guy knew exactly how Donald stole and connived to amass his fortune, his own wretched state would not hinder his enjoyment of Donalds hilarious stumble, no?

Even a boob can enjoy Karma.

-
    What did the Jets do to deserve four decades of karma? This boob is enjoying it...

#copvscop

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    What did the Jets do to deserve four decades of karma? This boob is enjoying it...

#copvscop
    What's your opinion on the video saying Brady had 2 frequencies in his helmet?

Required listening for delusional Pasts* fans.

So...in addition to stealing defensive play calls...Brades had a helmet channel that stayed on until the snap...with coaches giving him the low down ..and here I was thinking he was a genius at pre-snap reads!

-
    Sorry, I don't need to listen. I read all the articles and saw all the reports when they happened. Don't need a guy who went on Google and compiled them in a book to tell me all the wild rumors that were out there at the time of Spygate.

Seriously, it has been nearly six years since Spygate and you guys are still obsessed. They should start support group for Jets fans with Patriots Inferiority Complexes in NY and NJ. Could be a huge money maker.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    What's your opinion on the video saying Brady had 2 frequencies in his helmet?
    My opinion is that it was one of those stupid rumors that ESPN threw out there and quickly died when ESPN had nothing to support such rumors. In fact, Mort's report specifically stated that the two frequencies was a rumor that someone told him. An unsubstantiated rumor is not facts no matter how much an "author" who got this information from a news report wants to make it.

There is no more proof of Brady having two frequencies in his helmet than aliens existing in Area 51, the Loch Ness monster living in a lake in Scottland, or a bunch of Bigfoots hiding in the Northwest so a bunch of cable networks can do endless reality shows trying to find them. In fact, there is less proof that Brady had two signals.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 01-22-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. .
    ALways thinking of you.

#copvscop
    :pleasespeedinNYC:

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Sorry, I don't need to listen.

Need or want? I get why you wouldnt want to.

Its all speculation and rumour. Thaaaaats right.

-

So...in addition to stealing defensive play calls...Brades had a helmet channel that stayed on until the snap...with coaches giving him the low down ..and here I was thinking he was a genius at pre-snap reads!

-
    I'm assuming you're just baiting Pats fans with this one. Only a boob, to use use your own words, would believe such drivel. The author is a convicted fraud who admits his only source of info is the internet and his Google machine.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I'm assuming you're just baiting Pats fans with this one.
    All aboard the Irony train!! All aboard the Irony Train!!! All Aboooooooooooard!!

Its not like I logged onto Patsfans* this morning.

How am I baiting....you?

-

Jets Insider VIP
    We "trolls" will never sway the opinions of the mouth breathers let alone convince you of anything so what's the point of introducing logic?

It's hard for ANY team to even get to a Superbowl let alone win one. The Jets haven't even been to a SB since Watergate. Jets fans mocking Pats fans is like a homeless guy laughing at Donald Trump for stumbling while getting out of his limo.
    SpyGate in fact has nothing to do with the Jets. At all. It is wholly owned by the Patriots. Only a delusional homer tries to make it otherwise.

By the way, I would much rather be the homeless guy who feels secure enough in himself that he feels his situation is better than Trump's than to be the guy on a reality show acting like a fool for attention from strangers. Neither Donald Trump's money or the Patriots victories define one as a person.

The analogy is doubly stupid when you consider that Trump earned his money
    You just watched the Pats.

All aboard the Irony train!! All aboard the Irony Train!!! All Aboooooooooooard!!

How am I baiting....you?

-
    I have long thought that the mods should add a mandatory trio of asterisks to every Pats troll's screen name on this board. It would be a way of clearly labeling them publicly and a means of identifying them for newcomers to JI.

Of course any Dutch posters here could also voluntarily add astersiks to their own screen names as a display of compassion, humanity and unity with suffering Pats fans.

Need or want? I get why you wouldnt want to.

Its all speculation and rumour. Thaaaaats right.

-
    Don't NEED. The guy's book produced nothing new. All his "facts" about Spygate are just a compilation of news stories from 2007 and 2008. If you were paying attention at the time, you have all the information. The guy didn't actually do any investigating on his own.

You guys shoot down rumors and unnamed sources by the media about the Jets every day. But when it is damning about the Pats, you take it as gospel. I saw the Mort report on the radio frequencies. He portrayed it as a rumor. If he had a source who said that they knew it to be true, that might be one thing.

Why are we even arguing something that happened 5 1/2 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I have long thought that the mods should add a mandatory trio of asterisks to every Pats troll's screen name on this board. It would be a way of clearly labeling them publicly and a means of identifying them for newcomers to JI.

Of course any Dutch posters here could also voluntarily add astersiks to their own screen names as a display of compassion, humanity and unity with suffering Pats fans.
    Better yet, Pats fans should be required to be branded.....

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post

Just for you I changed my status for I proudly embrace the asterisks of excellence!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Don't NEED. The guy's book produced nothing new. All his "facts" about Spygate are just a compilation of news stories from 2007 and 2008. If you were paying attention at the time, you have all the information. The guy didn't actually do any investigating on his own.

You guys shoot down rumors and unnamed sources by the media about the Jets every day. But when it is damning about the Pats, you take it as gospel. I saw the Mort report on the radio frequencies. He portrayed it as a rumor. If he had a source who said that they knew it to be true, that might be one thing.

Why are we even arguing something that happened 5 1/2 years ago?
    Good question. Why don't YOU tell us, if it means nothing to you as a Pats fan, why there are several of you talking about it on a Jets message board?

How am I baiting....you?

-

Oh, I dunno. Maybe it was the sound of the lure splashing when it hit the water with this....

-

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4789778]Good question. Why don't YOU tell us, if it means nothing to you as a Pats fan, why there are several of you talking about it on a Jets message board?[/QUOT

First, I post on this board on plenty of things Patriots related, not just Spygate. I can't talk for any other Pats fan. But other than counter that BS book and author who claims to have exposed the untold story of Spygate by just regurgitate already told stories by the media, I haven't argued one point about Spygate.

Second, I am just pointing out the stupidity of some of the arguments and the hypocrisy of much of the Jets' fans base. The media put a unsubstantiated rumor of Pats cheating you guys believe it is 100% true. The media puts out a story of the Jets' incompetence citing an unnamed source and it is just made up media BS.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 01-22-2013 at 10:49 AM.

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4789834]
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Good question. Why don't YOU tell us, if it means nothing to you as a Pats fan, why there are several of you talking about it on a Jets message board?[/QUOT

First, I post on this board on plenty of things Patriots related, not just Spygate. I can't talk for any other Pats fan. But other than counter that BS book and author who claims to have exposed the untold story of Spygate by just regurgitate already told stories by the media, I haven't argued one point about Spygate.

Second, I am just pointing out the stupidity of some of the arguments and the hypocrisy of much of the Jets' fans base. The media put a unsubstantiated rumor of Pats cheating you guys believe it is 100% true. The media puts out a story of the Jets' incompetence citing an unnamed source and it is just made up media BS.
    You can twist it any way you want.

The facts say otherwise.

Spygate is the sole reason the Pats won those Superbowls.
    How is it that a neophyte QB plays better in the playoffs early in his career and then goes on to improve his skill level and gets worse in the playoffs as his career goes on.

Heís truly been average (some would say below average) for the greater part of his playoff career with more talent on offense. Why is that?

Why did the commission destroy the evidence?

Why do we not see Patriot fans outraged over the evidence that would clearly show the Pats did not gain a competitive advantage being destroyed?

So many questions, so little answers.

I think Patriot fans know in their heartís the real story.

Iím sure people who were close to Lance Armstrong felt the same way. All the evidence points in one direction, but that direction is too painful, so itís easier to pretend reality is something else entirely, even if facts donít support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post

You can twist it any way you want.

The facts say otherwise.

Spygate is the sole reason the Pats won those Superbowls.
    How is it that a neophyte QB plays better in the playoffs early in his career and then goes on to improve his skill level and gets worse in the playoffs as his career goes on.

He’s truly been average (some would say below average) for the greater part of his playoff career with more talent on offense. Why is that?

Why did the commission destroy the evidence?

Why do we not see Patriot fans outraged over the evidence that would clearly show the Pats did not gain a competitive advantage being destroyed?

So many questions, so little answers.

I think Patriot fans know in their heart’s the real story.

I’m sure people who were close to Lance Armstrong felt the same way. All the evidence points in one direction, but that direction is too painful, so it’s easier to pretend reality is something else entirely, even if facts don’t support it.
    Even though I saw JFK, I still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole shooter. And I'm not a fan or family member of Mr. Oswald.

There are answers to all your questions that are perfectly reasonable. Just because you don't like the answers or can spin an alternative reasonable narrative doesn't mean that Pats fans are wrong and you know the "real story".

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Even though I saw JFK, I still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole shooter. And I'm not a fan or family member of Mr. Oswald.

There are answers to all your questions that are perfectly reasonable. Just because you don't like the answers or can spin an alternative reasonable narrative doesn't mean that Pats fans are wrong and you know the "real story".
    Why were the tapes destroyed?

All League
    Please be advised that we're regretfully not at liberty to disclose that information in order to preserve and maintain the vast conspiracy. .

Feel free to pm me. I have answered this question multiple times over the years (including in this very thread) and would be happy to rehash without further cluttering the board.