Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So ya think the Pats are that good..not when it counts

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Maybe Bill will finally admit hes not quite the genius he thinks he is.. He must realize now he cant just keep building his high powered O and neglect the defense.. He had some great players on D when he won superbowls.. Has none having a weak defense.. Their secondary is still a problem.. I cringe at the thought of Revis signing with Pats in 14.. If Bill was smart enough to know he good easily be the difference maker..
    After letting Ty Law and Asante Samuel go over money you think he would sign Mevis??

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    After letting Ty Law and Asante Samuel go over money you think he would sign Mevis??
    Both Law and Samuel weren't really that good. THEY WERE DAMN GOOD CHEATERS, but this is Revis we talkin bout playa

The Pats spit the bit yesterday for sure, but I do think it is funny that the Jets fans who waved their back to back AFC Championship appearance banners proud for two years straight and then trash the Pats for back to back AFC Championship appearances with one Super Bowl appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    like I said he would have to admit he was wrong.. Maybe after losing all this upsets in the playoffs he will finally get it.. Will have to tear down some of his beloved offense to make room for revis.. LB who can tackle would help them too.. personally though I think its too late, their done.. Brady is going to be 36? He has entered decline already and probably will be much more obvious in 2 years.. They are losing Welker who has been huge over the years.. It will take them atleast 2 years to build a actual defense, considering they are starting with practically nothing..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    Both Law and Samuel weren't really that good. THEY WERE DAMN GOOD CHEATERS, but this is Revis we talkin bout playa
    No this is Money we are talking about..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    Law was, but then he broke his foot and wasn't quite the same. Samuel was real smart, and was much better than what they have since.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    The Pats spit the bit yesterday for sure, but I do think it is funny that the Jets fans who waved their back to back AFC Championship appearance banners proud for two years straight and then trash the Pats for back to back AFC Championship appearances with one Super Bowl appearance.
    when your called a "dynasty" people expect more than making the playoffs. Obviously you know im not talking about the Jets given their history.. When you go into the playoffs #1 seed almost every yr your expected to go far if not atleast make it to the superbowl. 15-0, 14-2, ect. Amazing records...ok #2 this year but still got the bye like they do every year, and were favorites every game they played in the playoffs for the past how many years? were they ever the underdog in a playoff game? go back to.... Jets were #5 and #6 seeds..play/win the extra game bye teams dont get.. unerdogs on the road with a bellow average qb, not the great tom brady... But Im past waving the afc banners from 2,3 years ago..Just like Im sure the Pats are way past just making it so far as the top team, only to lose to the underdog every year..

No this is Revis.
    -Far better than any of those cheaters from Pats past.

Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    Law was, but then he broke his foot and wasn't quite the same. Samuel was real smart, and was much better than what they have since.
    Law wasn't that good and Samuel wasn't that smart. They were cheating*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    I can't stand Tex

Wow, I find that surprising.