Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welker: the curse of Michelle Ryan

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Chrebet never wore gloves either. He had great hands.

I'm sure he did. But how was he as a Football Player?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Welker's wife posted this on Facebook:

Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!
    I am not defending this lady or supporting or defending Mr Lewis. I do have a question thou. At what point in all of this did Mr Lewis discover God.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!
    Wow, what a *****.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

Someone please post this over at lolgfy.com....er, Pats'fans'.com

That is heel-arious!

LOL corn-yy

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever since Wes Welker famously discovered an automated toilet in Tom Brady house Mrs. Welker never was the same.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Wow, what a *****.
    My guess is that he didn't marry her for her charming personality and tactful social media postings:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do I have the feeling that Rex is going to sign this doosh this offseason and justify it by saying "he's a great route RUNNER"?

EDIT: This can be merged. Sincerely, The mod that never was
    Last edited by Jetsfan95; 01-21-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Fixed.
    I'll have what your smoking.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    My own creation, brah.
    You are the man!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Little friggin smartazz doosh with the foot jokes....since then your playoffs have consisted of getting your azz handed to you by the Jets, you having a huge killer drop in the Superbowl, and you having a huge killer drop in this year's AFCCG.

Go start jockey lessons you friggin runt.
    Gotta love the mods threads on JI.

About as classy as BB after a loss.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I'd still take Chrebet over Welker.
    Typical Jets fan.

99.99% of intelligent football fans would not agree with you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow

Very inappropriate. Is she trying to get her husband killed on the field. Ray will be gone next year but many of his colleagues in the league who respect him for what he has done on the field will not forget what Welker's wife posted.

For the record, I despise the Ravens. But I was a Ravens fan yesterday and very happy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I'd still take Chrebet over Welker.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    I love it that guys like Welker and Woodhead don't have a ring ... I can't stand having to hear all the time "how tough" they are. It seems like the only guys who are "tough" are undersized, white guys. Maybe "scrappy" - yeah, the only scrappy guys are little white dudes. Anyways, I hate it. I hate how Welker does everything in his power to avoid taking a hit. (And one of the reasons he drops balls, in my opinion, he's afraid of the tackle.)
    Sounding a little racist...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    She put the foot in his fooball..
    Lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    My guess is that he didn't marry her for her charming personality and tactful social media postings:

mingggggggg

Is there any way Welker stays up in Chowderville next year? I can't see Belicheat paying him the money he's going to attract on the market.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Typical Jets fan.

LOL! I was wondering which dimwit troll would take the bait. Shocked it was you... don't you know better? hahahaha For all your trolling experience and expertise, you still can't discern troll bait.

You be very dumb.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... she posted that?

On the football field, Lewis has been an excellent player and teamate. As far as I know, the Hall of Fame nominees dont necessarily have to prove higher levels of morality. He made babies? And? Most athletes make them. Is it right? no. Should he be viewed as less of a professional than anyone else? Nope.

Ladies please take no offense unless of course this applies to you....

She isnt mad at Ray. She is mad Rays team beat her husbands, and that whatever she was going to get as a result of the roster bonus Wes told her she would get assuming they made the superbowl, she is now not going to get. She isnt upset that her husband didnt achieve his goal. She is upset that in not achieving his goal, she isnt gonna get what SHE wanted that came along with his now missed achievement.

"Wes, dont you get a contract bonus for making the superbowl?"

"Yes honey."

"Do you think when you get your bonus you could get me a bigger ring (insert new house, new car, vacation home, mink coat, pink diamond, etc etc)?

"Yes honey."

"Cause I have one all picked out! It costs this much, and I already left a deposit on it. Are you sure we can?"

"Assuming we win... in the playoffs, at home, in the Conference Championship game, that we have never lost at home.... sure honey! IF WE WIN and I get the contact bonus sure."

After the game, outside the locker room....

"Honey I am so sorry you lost."

"Thanks babe. I appreciate that."

"Do you think we can still get that bigger ring (insert any of the above items)?"

Wes Welker, fresh off a loss where he dropped a potential game altering catch, who's team just lost the championship game AT HOME to a team that they have beaten before, immediately stewed over, annoyed and angered by his wifes insensitive question about a material object responds:

"Hell no! We just lost the game! I said we can get it if we made the Superbowl! You were watching! We didnt make the Superbowl! We had an agreement! As soon as it looks like you may not get what you want, you immediately ask to renegotiate terms of the agreement?!?!?! No time to even ACT like you care that I didnt achieve my goal!?!?!?! Hell no, we aint gettin $h!t. Matter of fact, tomorrow go back and get MY money we both know YOU used to leave the deposit on the gift YOU wanted YOU to have!"

Lady Welker, stewing at her husbands response, recalls that he is a professional athlete and recalls that his paycheck is way bigger than hers and recalls that she enjoys her relatively easy and worry free lifestyle... she looks down the hall and sees reporters swarming around Ray Lewis and she immediately BLAMES HIM for her own selfishness and lack of consideration for her husbands feelings.

After all... why else would she have gone home and wiki'ed his page after her hubby lost? She was bent, plain and simple. Bent that she wasnt getting something she wanted.

Just my hypothesis, but hey.... what the hell do I know.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Typical Jets fan.

TEX!!!!! You yellow rat bastid!!!!!!

Long time no speak abusively to man!!!!