Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welker's wife Tweet

Veteran
    >Mrs. Welker talking about morals
    >Miss Hooters International 2005

Pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    I am in no way sticking up for Ray Lewis because I feel he got away with murder or atleast accesory to murder. But she should not be pointing out kids and wives etc. Brady left one pregnant girlfriend to get with another girl. Bellicheck had an affair with his wifes sister.

I know that the murder point is not on the same level but please your husband lost - move on!
    Has Belichick and or Brady been constantly setting themselves up as an example to follow for their team mates and been talking about 'the lord'?

your boy brady threw those 3 bad passes. hmm....sanchez has more playoff wins than your boy in the past 4 seasons. the patsies are on a serious decline. get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You're friggn' husband dropped 3 crucial passes yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I happen to agree with her. 6 kids, 4 different women yet he states he is a man of the Lord.

When he comes on TV...I turn it off. He repulses me.
    Come on, no big deal with the many kids with many different women thing. Its not like hes ever been involved in a criminal case like a murder.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    That's not a tweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Your.
    LOL. You live to break balls

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    your boy brady threw those 3 bad passes. hmm....sanchez has more playoff wins than your boy in the past 4 seasons. the patsies are on a serious decline. get used to it.
    And Brady turning 36 next year. We all saw how Brady and Peyton played in the cold of January this post season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    Are you seriously comparing the worst starting QB in the NFL to a first ballot HOF QB?

You are embarassing yourself.

Yep, and the Pats are on a serious decline.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the Fish and the Bills to see who can stay out of the AFCE basement next year?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    LOL. You live to break balls
    People make it too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post

I'd say her brains went to her tits, but they're fake.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'd say her brains went to her tits, but they're fake.
    Mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I happen to agree with her. 6 kids, 4 different women yet he states he is a man of the Lord.

When he comes on TV...I turn it off. He repulses me.
    George Bush told us he was a man of God too. Yet, hundreds of thousands of innocent people were killed in a war with Iraq that had no justification. Whether they be the fine men and women of our armed forces or the innocent people of Iraq, those lives mattered too. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    I am in no way sticking up for Ray Lewis because I feel he got away with murder or atleast accesory to murder. But she should not be pointing out kids and wives etc. Brady left one pregnant girlfriend to get with another girl. Bellicheck had an affair with his wifes sister.

I know that the murder point is not on the same level but please your husband lost - move on!
    Agreed. But Brady and Belichick aren't the ones out there putting biblical verses on their shirts, collapsing to the field in prayer, giving post-game sermons. I think that was her point.

Are you seriously comparing the worst starting QB in the NFL to a first ballot HOF QB?

You are embarassing yourself.

Yep, and the Pats are on a serious decline.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the Fish and the Bills to see who can stay out of the AFCE basement next year?
    Hey Patsy troll,

Enjoy the offseason! And, GFY....

Pre Spygate 3 Titles, Post Spygate 0 Titles

All League
    Guess the backlash was fierce:

Anna Burn Welker ""12:00 PM PT -- Anna just posted an apology ... "I apologize to Ray Lewis and his family for my comments. In no way did I mean for them to be mean or hurtful. I'm embarrassed for being a sore loser. I wish Ray and the Ravens good luck. Lesson learned!"

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post

Anna Burn Welker ""12:00 PM PT -- Anna just posted an apology ... "I apologize to Ray Lewis and his family for my comments. In no way did I mean for them to be mean or hurtful. I'm embarrassed for being a sore loser. I wish Ray and the Ravens good luck. Lesson learned!"
    Good for her. She has more class than the ahole her husband plays for. She must have realized the damage she but little Wes in with her post. Afterall, one god hit on the little giant and he is out for the count.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post

So, when she brought up murder and paying people off, she wasn't trying to be mean or hurtful? No, *****. You meant it that way and are only changing your tune because you got your ass ripped open by everyone.

Much like her tits, this ***** is fake as hell.

You're friggn' husband dropped 3 crucial passes yesterday.
    She's got pretty big balls for a chic

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post

She's excused

As I said before

Pats would have won if Giselle had taught Wes how to handle Tom's balls. No matter what Wes's wife says, Wes ain't gonna get that fat contract from Bellichek.