Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: With all our Pats hate we should not forget that phony Ray Lewis

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue eyed devil View Post
    hate to go to trial with you on the jury.you sound like you can spot a guity person a mile away
    I said it is all speculation, nobody of us clearly knows what happened. Lewis knew and his action indicate the he knew something about something illegal happening that night.

Murderer or not, I cant stand him one way or the other...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rexs 1st mistake was taking Bart over Ray. just sayin

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Hey that's right!

Imagine if we had Ray Lewis here instead of Bart-Molasses-Scott....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by halfsharkalligatorhalfman View Post
    If i helped cover up a murder I'd become christian too. All your sins are forgiven as long as you believe some guy born 2000 years ago is the son of god. Sweet deal.
    You all do realize that the other two guys were acquitted on all charges on the basis of self-defense?

So unless the jurors were involved in the cover-up, murder was never proven.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You all do realize that the other two guys were acquitted on all charges on the basis of self-defense?

So unless the jurors were involved in the cover-up, murder was never proven.
    If the suit don't fit, you must acquit.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lewis didn't want to leave the Ravens IIRC.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    If the suit don't fit, you must acquit.
    Fo shizzle.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    He again pulled his phony christian show after the game, breaking down in the postgame interview and blabbering something about "god" and "sacrifice" and some other meaningless crap that the uneducated mind might mistake for eloquent bible verses...

Geez I am so sick of that crap from him and how he always makes everything bigger than it is by a wide margin. This guy was responsible for someone innocent being sent to heaven early and Im sure there is other not so christian crap that doesnt even come out...

Screw him, all time player but still a phony...
    It was very phony...It diid make me laugh when he had the plumber crack exposed on National TV, tho...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    are you guys saying you didn't enjoy the national TV cameras being focused on Ray's bent-over ass for 3 minutes straight??

yeah, me neither
    Funny as hell...

What a drama queen

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, I just said that over the weekend, Ray was the leader we needed, not Bart

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not true, Ray wanted to come with Rex...Rex chose Bart over him and Ray was pissed off...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You recall...poorly.

Ray openly said he would follow Rex and was insulted we didn't even pursue him. Rex was on Bart Scott's doorstep at 12:01am when Free Agency opened that year.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    It tells me that if Ray played for the Jets no one would be calling him a murderer or a phony. I'd bet the house the majority hating on him in this thread would be praising his "phony" actions just like they did Rex and Bart before the wheels fell off the bus.
    Some, but not a majority I would bet. I always thought Cromartie was a POS as a person with his 13 kids with 9 women, Santonio Holmes would be in jail if he wasn't a WR on the Jets, Bart Scott was/is full of himself and Rex can't prevent stupid sh*t from coming out of his mouth. I have maintained you have to search far and wide for position players who are role models on this team. And I have been a loyal fan for 44 years. If you had a 5 year old son, who's jersey you gonna buy him? Sanchez???

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I'm sure if you asked Ray he'd say God is a Ravens fan

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    You recall...poorly.

Ray openly said he would follow Rex and was insulted we didn't even pursue him. Rex was on Bart Scott's doorstep at 12:01am when Free Agency opened that year.
    In other words, Rex Ryan made a bad decision?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Some, but not a majority I would bet. I always thought Cromartie was a POS as a person with his 13 kids with 9 women, Santonio Holmes would be in jail if he wasn't a WR on the Jets, Bart Scott was/is full of himself and Rex can't prevent stupid sh*t from coming out of his mouth. I have maintained you have to search far and wide for position players who are role models on this team. And I have been a loyal fan for 44 years. If you had a 5 year old son, who's jersey you gonna buy him? Sanchez???
    DBRICK, HARRIS, GREENE, KELLER, and that's about it.

OK, I see your point

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    so you are saying you hate ray lewis because of his faith. maybe the guy doesnt give a **** what anyone else thinks. maybe the guy doesnt have a self conscience that hold so many people back. maybe the guy has a tremendous amount of confidence in himself and its thanks because of his strong belief and relationship with God. some people... partiicularly atheists have trouble seeing these things in life. i dont hold anything against you for thkinking this way, but mayble on day you will open up, see, and start believing.

amen.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Oofus View Post
    I'm sure if you asked Ray he'd say God is a Ravens fan
    "Man, I gotta tell you, man. I-it's jus so HAWESOME what God do when you jus believe, man. I jus gotta give glory to the Lord today, man. I knew he'd come through if I jus had faith and trusted, you know, in HIM, man! SHOW YO FACE, LAWD!"

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    so you are saying you hate ray lewis because of his faith. maybe the guy doesnt give a **** what anyone else thinks. maybe the guy doesnt have a self conscience that hold so many people back. maybe the guy has a tremendous amount of confidence in himself and its thanks because of his strong belief and relationship with God. some people... partiicularly atheists have trouble seeing these things in life. i dont hold anything against you for thkinking this way, but mayble on day you will open up, see, and start believing.

amen.
    In my case, I was taught to see all of this at an early age. Then I hit maturity, began to think for myself, and hit the realization that my relationship with God was simply me talking to myself

And no, I don't hate Ray or anyone else who chooses to have God in their life, I just don't need to be insulted by anyone telling me God has a place during a football game between 2 sets of millionaires. Or any sporting event, at any level.
    Last edited by Down, Set, Haiku; 01-21-2013 at 08:32 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    really? im sick and tired of all the judge and jury members here or were you an actual witness when this supposedly happened?

geez hammering a guy for praying and believing in his faith.
    the same people who bash tebow because of his faith..just ignore them..