Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: With all our Pats hate we should not forget that phony Ray Lewis

All Pro

With all our Pats hate we should not forget that phony Ray Lewis

He again pulled his phony christian show after the game, breaking down in the postgame interview and blabbering something about "god" and "sacrifice" and some other meaningless crap that the uneducated mind might mistake for eloquent bible verses...

Geez I am so sick of that crap from him and how he always makes everything bigger than it is by a wide margin. This guy was responsible for someone innocent being sent to heaven early and Im sure there is other not so christian crap that doesnt even come out...

Screw him, all time player but still a phony...

Jets Insider VIP
    >inb4 white knights.

Last time I checked he isn't in jail for murder.

Tebow's got nothing on Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Last time I checked, Flaming Mo doesn't give a sh-t what you say.

But don't worry....I don't give a sh-t what he says either.

It's bad enough that he got away with murder but really, NFL do you have to glorify him?

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    >inb4 6 kids, 6 women.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    fixed
    Cromartie says "Wassup?"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Last time I checked, Flaming Mo doesn't give a sh-t what you say.

But don't worry....I don't give a sh-t what he says either.
    Nobody gives a sh-t what anybody says... ANARCHY

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    It's bad enough that he got away with murder but really, NFL do you have to glorify him?
    For the whole pre-game and player introductions, I thought it was a solo match between Brady and Ray Lewis. The NFL and its hype of certain players is getting out of control. Watching Ray Lewis after the game I was waiting for Vince McMahon to pop out somewhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    Who cares about Ray Lewis? Seriously. He means nothing to the Jets and Jets fans.

The Pats on the otherhand?

are you guys saying you didn't enjoy the national TV cameras being focused on Ray's bent-over ass for 3 minutes straight??

yeah, me neither

Hall Of Fame
    Couldnt agree more about Lewis. He is such a phoney and the media just laps it up like little dogs. The guy has 6 kids with 4 women, was involved in a homicide and is as fake as they come. Go Niners!!!

Veteran
    If there's a camera around, he really kicks the look at me crap into high gear.

Veteran
    Eff you Ray Lewis, you murdering ****...2 people dead, your white suit never found...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis#Murder_trial

Following a Super Bowl XXXIV party in Atlanta on January 31, 2000, a fight broke out between Lewis and his companions and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, and 11 days later the three men were indicted on murder and aggravated-assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found. Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard alleged the blood-stained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant.[37]

Lewis' attorneys, Don Samuel and Ed Garland, of the Atlanta law firm Garland, Samuel & Loeb, negotiated a plea agreement with Howard, where the murder charges against Lewis were dismissed in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting,[38] and his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.[12] Lewis admitted he gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings. Superior Court Judge Alice D. Bonner sentenced Lewis to 12 months' probation, the maximum sentence for a first-time offender,[39] and he was fined $250,000 by the NFL, which was believed to be the highest fine levied against an NFL player for an infraction not involving substance abuse.[40] Under the terms of the sentence, Lewis could not use drugs or alcohol during the duration of the probation.

Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted of the charges in June 2000 on the basis of self-defense.[41][42][not in citation given] No other suspects have ever been arrested for the crime.

The following year, Lewis was named Super Bowl XXXV MVP. However, the signature phrase "I'm going to Disney World!" was given instead to quarterback Trent Dilfer.

On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, pre-empting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family.[41]

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CGJET View Post
    If there's a camera around, he really kicks the look at me crap into high gear.
    Absolutely, he was fully aware that the cameras were on him during the National Anthem. Just too over the top to be believable if you ask me.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Neither is OJ.

That does not mean he didn't do it.

God was busy watching over Ray Lewis while people starve and die of AIDS related complications! He also looks the other way when people are involved in murders if you praise him. That or god doesn't exist, which is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Absolutely, he was fully aware that the cameras were on him during the National Anthem. Just too over the top to be believable if you ask me.
    + 1 (OP is on point)

All League
    Ditto on 95% of these posts!
    What a POS!
    Wanted the Pats* dead but the minute it ended, Lewis became the steaming pile all over again.

Go NINERS!
    Actually............whatever...couldn't care less...