Thread: And just in case you needed more confirmation...

And just in case you needed more confirmation...

He tore his vagina when he attempted to kick Reed.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Pro Bowl is a joke anyway. They need to deep 6 it. Heck, the SB champs vs. the college all-stars was better.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Pro Bowl is a joke anyway. They need to deep 6 it. Heck, the SB champs vs. the college all-stars was better.
    Yeah but had he won, he'd be there. Wuss

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Careful there, your age is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post

Hall Of Fame
    I wonder if Gisele ever thinks about you know... other quarterbacks and stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Or he has a newborn child that he would like to spend time with. The kid is just over a month old.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsonly View Post
    Careful there, your age is showing.
    Um, my grandad used to tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Or he has a newborn child that he would like to spend time with. The kid is just over a month old.
    Or he wanted to be generous and give Luck the spotlight for a bit.

I wouldn't play in that joke of a game either. Can't really blame him.

Practice Squad
    I despise Brady but you guys are reaching to make him look as bad as possible lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    LMAO.

NFL to look at Tom Brady's kick-slide; Brady apologizes to Reed
    By Josh Katzowitz | Blogger
    January 22, 2013 12:44 pm ET

Will this kick-slide cost Brady money? (US Presswire)

As you can see in the photo above and the GIF below, Tom Brady went spikes-high in the AFC title game against Ravens safety Ed Reed as he slid, a move that safety Bernard Pollard called “bull crap.” Now, according to CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman, the NFL will study the play to see if Brady needs to be disciplined.

Take a look at the slide in real time to determine if you think Brady's kick at Reed was intentional. Well, it looks intentional. The question, I guess, is whether it was malicious, or if the Patriots quarterback who has since apologized to Reed simply was trying to defend himself.

Pollard thinks it's the former.

"You've got to keep them legs down," Pollard said, via CSN New England. "You've got to keep the legs down. We all know and understand what's going on there. And as a quarterback, when you go to slide, we're taught ... we can't do anything … [Brady] knew what he was doing. It has to go both ways. Hopefully the NFL will do something about it. If they don't, that's fine. If they do, then that's fine."

Brady, though, also apologized to Reed.

"You know, I understand Brady's point," Reed told WJF-FX, via NFL.com. "Him protecting himself. I know he's a great player. I respect Brady and his game for all it stands for, and I know he's not a dirty player. And emotions get going in the game.

"I told him -- you know, we talked. We talked actually not too long ago, we talked on the phone. He actually reached out to me, texted me. I tried to text him back, but the message exploded after 12 seconds, so I had to call him ... and he's just apologized and what not. But I told him, 'You know, it's good, man.'"

Honestly, it would be a bit of a surprise if the NFL decided to fine Brady. But consider this: When Detroit's Ndamukong Suh did something similar earlier this year (similar in that we couldn't tell if his kick to Matt Schaub's groin was intentional), the league fined him $30,000.

And sure, Suh has had previous disciplinary problems, while Brady has been squeaky clean. But without some kind of acknowledgment that Brady did wrong, the league likely will further alienate the NFL's defensive players who already feel that the offensive stars are playing by a different set of disciplinary rules.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I wonder if Gisele ever thinks about you know... other quarterbacks and stuff.
    Yeah, the QB's in the Lingerie bowl.

-

Veteran
    Surprised none of you guys mentioned that every patriot has pulled out of the pro bowl for "injuries"! sore losers....or directed to do so by BB?

Luck, Daniels, Beadles and Thomas take the place of injured New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, tight end Rob Gronkowski, guard Logan Mankins and receiver Wes Welker. Nose tackle Vince Wilfork, also of the Patriots, withdrew from the Pro Bowl as well.
    Last edited by CaliJetsFan; 01-22-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliJetsFan View Post
    Surprised none of you guys mentioned that every patriot has pulled out of the pro bowl for "injuries"! sore losers....or directed to do so by BB?

Luck, Daniels, Beadles and Thomas take the place of injured New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, tight end Rob Gronkowski, guard Logan Mankins and receiver Wes Welker. Nose tackle Vince Wilfork, also of the Patriots, withdrew from the Pro Bowl as well.
    It's not important to BB and the Patriot franchise (Kraft). I wouldn't be surprised if there was an administrative order to not participate (from higher than BB).

I'm sure that they all don't have significant injuries that preclude them from participating in the Pro Bowl.

Gronk probably can't, that's legit. The rest of them are probably banged up to a degree, but could at least show up and please the fans.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dude I understand when you want to rip the Jets everytime you get a chance, but when you couple that with sucking patsies pride every time, you just makes you look like such a (very feminine man). Brady wants to spend time with his one month old. Maybe they'll catch a Celtic game, or maybe he'll let it suckle. You know he gets so jealous of that bond, and let's face it. If they leave the feeding up to Giselle that kid is going to starve.